What was your school life like? How do you think it contrasts with the kids of today?

What was your school life like? How do you think it contrasts with the kids of today?

Attached: D0A64913-2FE3-4574-B7A3-41211808740E.jpg (600x398, 92K)

kids today have it better by default of being in a different generation, they all get phones by age 4

stupid faggot gen z scum

I wanted to die.
If i had to go to school with a bunch of third world sub-humans like the kids today, i'd probably have shot myself.

Life is ok now. The whole "you'll miss school once it's over" meme is a massive lie.

>What was your school life like?
Alright I guess, I went to a christian school were thry teached me about God and the Bible and all that shit, sounds terrible since the school was very strict, and it was for a lot of the kids, but for an introvert as fuck kid like myself was good since not a lot of crazy stuff happened.
>How do you think it contrasts with the kids of today?
idk, I suppose not a lot has changed in schools in general, if that's the case then I'd say like most kids in my school and wouldn't like it since it's too strict and too religious.

>If i had to go to school with a bunch of third world sub-humans like the kids today, i'd probably have shot myself.
Now, you don't seriously mean that, right?racist faggot

Looks like a future shooting gallery

based blog!

Nah, i'm serious. Not really into getting stabbed in the chest 10 times for not giving Ahmed my lunch money.

based blog!

based blog!

based blog!

Based goblino

Is that common in your schools? Jeez, I thought Germany was first world. What happened?

Not a lie for me. High school was the shit pre senior year. Huge group of friends, halo LAN matches in class, finish the day off with guitar class...good times

Life is boring as fuck now

Thanks my fellow B A S E D and R E D P I L L E D redditurd!!!

Attached: 1501278680181-1.png (640x796, 364K)

I do miss school though, it is different for everyone but I guess they want to brainwash everyone

My school life was OK. I only had a very small group of friends but we hung out a lot, played vidya, did outdoorsy activities etc.
Now I wagecuck and am friendless ;_;

>friendless
In Jow Forums we are all friends, friend of mine

Attached: 1487863241921.jpg (750x917, 117K)

chino chan

Over here, school years are divided into 4 parts, you have:
>maternelle (4-5yo)
Can't remember anything of that period...
>école (6-10yo)
Again, very blurry in my head, but I do remember being in very small school with only about 20 kids, and it was overall pretty chill because of that.
>collège (11-15yo)
I went to a private one (for which you have to pay to send your kid to, although mine wasn't very expensive). I was the quiet and weird type: not getting bullied but also not quite fitting, since I was at the middle of the weirdo spectrum. I had only 1 real friend with which I used to spend a lot of times. During recess we would play games, roleplay, draw and sperg out about Halo games (we used to play a lot of Halo 2 and 3). He ended up going to an art school, and he's really a cool dude. Has kind of a dominant personality, but was never mean to me.
>lycée (15-18yo)
Mostly boring. I took a path that was very science-intensive (with about 30hrs of math, physics and the like per week, plus some extras), and I also had very few friends during that time. The guy I spent a lot of time with was also ultra chill. He played guitar, was a lot into metal and was kind of the pseudo-philosophical type. Still, a whole lot nicer that what you would expect. Not seeing him much since then...
So overall: boring, mostly spent alone or with very few friends, and not worth reminiscing really... Despite having to deal with responsibilities and the like, I really prefer the freedom I now have as an adult, and wouldn't want to go back under any circumstances.
/blogpost

thanks Mexifriend!
(´・ω・`)

based "based" poster

It was fun.Nobody had phones so it was hard to cheat though.We had to communicate via paper notes to help each other during tests.

i tink it was pretty peak
had a p good circle of friends n had some mad times B-]

This

>primary school life
was extremely unpopular and didn't realise it until now
>secondary school life
wanted to fucking die every single day, was a bully for the first half and suicidal for the second half, was the happiest day of my life when I left that underfunded autistic shithole

A fucking shit. College was much better.