Suddenly

You wake up from your usual daydreaming, only to find yourself in a cockpit, and greeted with THIS
What are the first steps you take in order to ensure that the plane doesn't hit the ground, and that you keep flying?

Attached: 1544457149162.jpg (1024x780, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk
youtube.com/watch?v=npl6uQ6SHHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well my first reaction would be the realization that this isn't a fucking plane, but rather a soviet-era gunship.

Attached: 1200px-Mi24CP_(modified).jpg (1200x701, 92K)

pull that red lever in the top right assuming it triggers the ejection seat, fuck you i'm crashing this plane with no survivors

>ensure that the plane doesn't hit the ground

Why would I do that?

First check the fuel. If it's nearly full, we're doing good. Get on the radio and ask for help.

If it is a copter, that's great since that's easier to land.

Ease the angle of approach by gently pulling back on the stick. Then, contact tower with a mayday, asking for instructions on how to do an ILS approach.

I'd fly that cunt straight into a building

I scream "CYKA BLYAT!" pull up on the stick, pull into a LABS Maneuver, release my gravity bomb and pull my curtain.

Attached: curtainkek.jpg (1000x453, 167K)

>plane

oh (you) young child

>*kkkkc*
>Tower this is Starfox 1, repeat Starfox 1,
>Heading is four-niner-eight-alpha-niner mark 5, over
>We have the enemy convoy in sight
>Arming missiles. *pause* Misses armed
>*kkkkc*
>Commencing strafing run, over.
>Proceeding with operation "Bend Her Over", over

*do a barrel roll*

>*kkkkc*
>Awesome, that was a sweet roll, Starfox 1, over

>*kkkcc*
>Thanks Tower. Over
>Have you seen my sweet roll, by the way? over?

>*kkkcc*
>Damn, Starfox 1, you are a flithy n'wah, aren't you?

Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here!?
fuck you bot, this comment is original

Tell tower control I'm just a broken guy with a few screws loose, then I do a barrel roll
and then I'll finally be free

Why do Russian gunships have that little fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQlv2dHZnfk

Attached: 1534021957684.jpg (629x472, 45K)

So that you can feel the wind through your hair. Before the fan, they had a problem with pilots inadvertently opening the hatch for fresh air.

I'd instantly realize I'm in a Hind and freak out because I love the thing, then I'd realize that I'm in the gunners seat and quickly look behind me. If there is a pilot that's great, I can handle shooting whatever he needs. If there isn't a pilot well I can probably make due with keeping it stable between the stick/rudder and the collective but landing might be a problem since I wouldn't be sure what switch activates the landing gear.

>ywn be Hind gunner
>ywn provide support for your brothers at arms on the ground
>ywn remove dozens of goatfuckers in a single flyby
youtube.com/watch?v=npl6uQ6SHHA

>plane
OP you're fucking retarded. Fuck your shitty low effort thread.

It said airliners in the bottom, give me a rest

It hurts bro, we'll never fire that glorious 12.7mm gatling while chugging vodka and cursing at the Mujahideen. Maybe I can get in with that mercenary that has a Hind, he seems like a fun time.

What Hind is that cockpit from?

That's the shooty seat you retard

That's a Mi-24D. It's registered in the US under N118NX and flies out of Irving Texas.