Is love really more important than money?

Is love really more important than money?

Attached: 1261953657786.jpg (499x654, 72K)

No question. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't come to understand love yet.

Love is an extremely ambiguous word that applies to numerous differing circumstances. But as far as the most common definition, that of "sexual attraction and emotional intimacy," it is clearly observable that in a majority of cases, these emotional and sexual experiences do not last, even if the couple stays together. It is a euphoric delusion that is rooted in physical appearance more than anything else, in most cases.

Give me money over love any day. Love isn't going to pay for my medicine and food, and all the doctor shit I have to put up with because my genetics are garbage. The way my life is going, it looks like I'm going to get neither, but if I had to dream about one: money, money, money! I guess I'm evil for wanting something that is (kind of!) reliable and consistent.

Even with economic crashes, money is still more stable and consistent than love. Who would've thunk? Is money actually love? And love actually money? Holy shit I'm an enlightened philosopher now. I've gotta start a patreon and post single sentence garbage on Jow Forums

>being this much of a materialist

This place is temporary, better to have interconnection with other beings than to always be alone and worrying about retarded money abstractions.

Maybe not love in itself but money isn't everything as long as you can live well

Love is more important than anything.
I have very little health, and never had huge amounts of money, but the only thing that always kept me going was the unconditional, pure love and devotion my family has for me.

When my bills are paid I can maybe have time to worry about my relationships kiddo

No, you need money to properly take care of yourself and your family. You can always find love later on when you are well off but you can't put off paying debts, rent, etc. unless you want to be starving and homeless.

I have money and no one to share it with, and I'm a depressed fag.

You say this but if you are a human its not true at all and you are just lying to yourself. Humans are social animals. You would be much happier with a deep social connection than you would be with lots of money. Its just a fact human nature.

Lemme say this. I earn 5k /month and I still wanna kill myself

Depends on your culture. If you're American, money I'd the ultimate goal, nothing tops it. If you're human, then relationships with other humans is what you really want out of life.

>if you're american
>if you're human

Attached: laugh.jpg (350x468, 27K)

You can buy love with money, and you can earn money by selling love. What would be considered a large amount of money is enough to buy a large amount of love and still have left over; vice-versa is not true. Therefore, money is relatively more valuable than love.

Not really though. Thats the retarded trap so many fall into. You will never have enough money to pay the bills.

I'm not a fan of money. I feel like the more things you own the less free you are. Sure I have stuff but I don't buy anything I wouldn't be willing to walk away from. Once you see things for what they really are. A way to keep you in the system, money and what it buys you becomes useless

Attached: 1540572859777.jpg (2560x1440, 566K)

Many, many people are incapable of love, so ultimately, it depends on the person.

You can only love if you have self worth. You can be rich while wanting to die every day of your life.
I'd rather have a hard life that I can still appreciate and enjoy than an easy life that is empty and painfull.

Dopamine above everything else, therefore love.

Lemme day this, I have a loving gf and family and I've nearly gone through with it

>settling down with a heifer you met at the bar who sucked your dick without even asking causing you to think you found "the one"
>having 3 kids you can't even feed properly
>can't buy them new clothes
>no christmas or birthday presents
>living in section 8 housing
>"b-but muh love! a-at least i'm m-married with k-kids and i have e-everything i e-ever wanted, right?"

Attached: 1540472215754.jpg (431x557, 23K)

I've had both of these and neither of these at different points and wanted to eat lead regardless.

What do you mean 'incapable' of love?

Attached: 1322183413717.jpg (641x641, 405K)

No. Love is fleeting, nonsensical and inaccessible. You can do everything right and still be denied love and affection because you were born wrong or you picked the wrong woman.

So long as you're good to your money, your money will be good to you. As long as you're smart, it won't go anywhere. As long as you're committed, you'll just get more of it.

The same can't be said for love.

>>living in section 8 housing

Are you from Final Fantasy 7?

Money is more important up to a certain point. After that more money does not improve your life meaningfully and you need to seek love and purpose to improve happiness and fulfillment.

I don't have either so I can't tell you
>tfw not having either

Attached: tenor (3).gif (266x200, 961K)

Love doesnt = lust

did you mean
>loving wife
>loving kids who are smart and successful
>loving family
>everyone takes care of eachother
>do fun things together
>laugh at least once everyday
?