HEY VIRGIN! Oh my god, user looked! He actually is one! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HEY VIRGIN! Oh my god, user looked! He actually is one! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: college_girls_18.jpg (640x638, 99K)

>HEY SLUT!
>staci looks, of course

>alpha phi
thots. guaranteed thots. only fuck with gpb, adpi, and theta.
t. KA at big southern school

also
every alpha phi i know is literally four foot eight

>on r9k
>says he's in a fraternity
either fuck off chad or you're a lying bitch

I actually am user, I'm this guy I'm around these whores all the time and believe me, you dont want to be. They all suck

God I wish I was bullied by girls like this

There are ugly as fuck frat guys, they are used as the tax slaves who hope to get girls by paying to be part of a fraternity, they dont even live at the frats house

Jesus the girl on the left looks like she has hit the wall on top of having garbage genetics. I can see her ballooning out in a few years.

>they dont even live at the frats house
neither do I but I wouldn't want to anyway, the thing REEKS of stale beer all the time. Like even the meeting rooms and whatnot. You don't need to live at the house to get girls.

so many girls wore oldskool vans in the last 2-3 years that they turned them into girl shoes it makes me mad as fuck. had to sell mine cuz i was afraid people would think i'm a fag for wearing them

>tfw when no femdom Stacies to bully me

Attached: IhjlPPU.png (652x520, 305K)

its like they're trying to give me a boner

I unsheathe my katana,passed down from the elder wizard through generations. "Well,unlike you,I worship my virginity,it's something I shall never give away." I lunge at the Stacies,slashing both their throats in one swift slice. "Maybe now you'll learn not to laugh at a robot."

Attached: KAT.jpg (367x500, 26K)

*A faint noise is heard in the background*
*An elderly man with a hat and a staff emerges however he is semi transparent, almost like a ghost*
"I am proud of you my child."

Attached: 1544350377282.gif (660x780, 201K)

> "Okay...?"

your move whores

Attached: jonah.jpg (634x401, 46K)

I immediately close my eyes, as no one is worthy of seeing what the elder wizard looks like. "I thank you,elder wizard. This shan't be the last time I kill Stacies in your name."

>Vans
I remember when I was in high school those were considered loser shoes. Fuck people.

Somehow I feel like this post is reaching juuust a little bit

it's only a loser item untill chad wears it, but then you become a loser trying to copy chad for wearing it.

Fun facts
>girls 9/10 times don't care if you're a virgin
>men 9/10 times don't care if a girl is a virgin
>girls like tall guys but you aren't doomed if you're short
>girls are too stupid to understand dick size and are usually happy to ride and cum on your average 5 inch dick
>your opinions or anecdotal evidence don't nullify facts

Uh...actually that's my name. Pete Virgin.

>ha. Fooled 'em!

libtard rrekcedXD

Can confirm alpha pi was full of short, angry, "mean girl" types who talked in valley gurl and thought they were the hottest shit ever.

I thought you said Virgil, which happens to be my name. My mistake Skankosaurs.

Attached: 321211215124155.jpg (600x600, 119K)

>>girls like tall guys but you aren't doomed if you're short

Explain. How am I not?

>yes i am virgin
>what astrological sign are you?
Proceed to bamboozle staceys and beckys as they are women and only stupid women like them believe in astros.
Get kekd.

If you're good looking you can make up for being a manlet.