Why would an 8/10 roastie do this?

Why would an 8/10 roastie do this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (767x786, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jessica-starr-lasik-eye-surgery-13730257.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=377Qjg0Fxog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>8/10
youre standards must be really low user

Because her life was dull and bereft of meaning, seriously i lurk this board a lot i hope you realize most of the girls who look like that are incredibly shallow and they know it.

My only guess is that being on TV in general makes you go crazy, whether you're a big time or just a local celebrity. Yeah roasties have it easy, but fame isn't always what it seems to be.

people kept asking her if she was related to ringo starr

this
fox means she must've been receiving death threats and insults all day long on social medias, and maybe even at home for the last two years

people ridicule and mock us when we point out modern society since the industrial revolution is anti-human and needs to be reversed . they point out their mini victories like living a few years longer on average or feminism or anything else on a long list of ultimately pointless bullshit when you take into consideration humans have lost their sense of dignity, purpose and self worth.

They will argue at the top of their lungs with you right up to the moment they shoot themselves through the roof of their mouth, it's a bitter irony

>she must've been receiving death threats and insults all day long on social medias, and maybe even at home for the last two years

why?

because leftist activists are bad people like that?

>Deroit
found your answer, bud

local fox stations aren't the same as conservative cable fox

Shit, I have jacked off to her a bunch of times. This sucks. I can't get hard to the fat Arab chick on WDIV 4.

At least they were able to get their hands a mass produced pistol

Attached: 1494447574316.jpg (385x387, 17K)

>I can't get hard to the fat Arab chick

I definitely could

>straight white successful woman working for fox
>in detroit
>aka; nigger land
I'll bet you a 100 bucks we'll have evidence that she kept receiving anti-white threats and the usual BLM bullshit within the week

Settle down there ted people killed themselves back in the day too.

>weathergirl kills herself
>user mourns not because he's sad, but because she's good beat off material
As it should be.

>fame isn't always what it seems to be
she likely had delusions of grandeur about being a "tv lady" then probably got shit on via social media, or cheated on by her bf/husband. Those are really the only two things that I could fathom for her to kill herself.

>>in detroit
>>aka; nigger land

Attached: 1488415510059.png (535x666, 331K)

>they have the IQ to separate the two
I wish I was still naive enough to believe it

When a tropical depression meats a cold front.

TV "faces" are often druggies as a rule, probably for the same reasons a lot of sexworkers are.
Keeping that smile up or losing biz isn't a a healthy way of living.

Actually she had a stupid eye surgery to try and become 9/10 roastie instead of 8/10. She couldnt handle the recovery and her dreams of being a 9/10 were shattered so she ended it all leaving her husband and 2 kids

I've been to Detroit many times. Some of the blacks there are very racist and anti white. They say things like how white people caused all their problems and that's why the city is a ghetto, poor, has bad schools, and high crime. My friend was white but his mom moved there so he had to go to the Detroit schools. They gave him shit for being White and he constantly had to defend himself. This was during the Bush era not the Obama era or Trump era.

>Actually she had a stupid eye surgery

what was it?

Come to Metro Detroit. They're EVERYWHERE.

I did have a MILFy Arab living next door who had sheer curtains in her bedroom and didn't realize you could see in at night when her lights were on when she would change clothes. Fapped to the fat milkers of hers for a long time until her son murdered her last summer.

suicide rates beat their previous records every year now. This isnt even the point,is Theg picture isn't obvious to some, I don't know why, can only speculate it's harder to see it when you are living too close to it, easy to see when you are withdrawn far away. Not a matter of intelligence only perspective. Mass shootings, every other person medicated for "depression", everyone feels alone, suicide rates exploding. You will be attacked in one breath for mentioning it and in the next breath will be a tweet or post or whatever about being alone. It's almost silly to say modernity is a cancer to humanity at this point because it is so obvious, almost cliche.

>meteorologist
lost

Attached: 1527349065847.png (1000x1000, 996K)

>it's whitey's fault that Detroit is bad
>even though Detroit was good when it was just whites
>and coincidentally became bad when the blacks started coming in
>damn whitey should've stayed around to pay that welfare and fix all dey problems

>until her son murdered her last summer.

my god wtf is wrong with you fuckers in detroit

Attached: 1520957855294.jpg (272x230, 11K)

yeah, I know, it's one of those 'if you're white you shouldn't hang around all alone, especially in this neighborhood, that one, that one, that one, that one, and that ones, and all of this is off limits too,'

fucking disgraceful

google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jessica-starr-lasik-eye-surgery-13730257.amp

qft
Even though she isn't model level looks, having a job on the weather channel would give more than enough fame and money. Most women are devoid of personality and simply trend riders, but it's made worse being successful. Their time will be split between their work and obligations and simply trying to fulfill this get up. If at any point they look back they'll see how empty and hollow their shell of an existence was.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=377Qjg0Fxog

she looks insane desu,

Attached: starr-embed.jpg (552x828, 111K)

probably chadfished blackmailed by some Jow Forums autist

>my god wtf is wrong with you fuckers in detroit
That was actually the only murder in my city this year. Crime drops significantly in the suburbs (excluding Inkster and Highland Park).

ANARCHO-PRIMITIVISM GOOD

INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY BAD

you should have got with that milf arab dude

meant for , obviously

robo blox

We're talking about the city not the surrounding suburbs. 8 Mile road is the line and everyone knows it.

She didn't speak a lick of English and my Farsi is limited to ordering Arab food from La Shish.

It's just silly having people argue about things like feminism or white nationalism or school shooters when these things are just debris in freefall bumping into each other, everything anyone talks about anymore is just a waste of time, will not give you purpose and will not give you dignity

People were always miserable and alone, user. You just didn't know about it because no one talked about it until social media brought it to the light.
And never trust statistics. No one in China commits a crime if you believe their statistics.

she lives in detroit. maybe she got raped by a nigger.

look at this fucking retarded racist incel and laugh

all she needs to see is your white dick and package, she'll get the hint

im a nigger friend.

Nothing can give you purpose and dignity. You don't recieve them, they come from yourself.

Well, she's dead now (her son stabbed her 20+ times) so it's not an option.

holy shit based someone had to say it

How was she able to find the balls?

Lol you literally changed two words from the postmodern cliche "everyone has your own truth, it comes from within!"

Please be making a joke or something. We aren't magical wizards, were animals

yes it is dude

Well for one thing that hag isn't an 8. And for another I would encourage more women to kill themselves because you're worthless.

>he says arguing on some laotian anonymous image hosting service

No they aren't? You're just a retard who deserves to be strangled.

but that's the thing you dumb nigger
purpose and dignity are nothing but constructs you made up inside your head, or that you picked up from someone else that made it up inside his

you just survive doing whatever it is that makes you feel good, precisely because you're an animal

Thanks for affirming my point, anything we can possibly discuss living in modern world with abstraction and a waste of time

They're words, people need to drink water, water is a word does that make it useless? Cool it with your angst you dumb little shit

water isn't a construct you imbecile
holy shit never mind, don't even bother responding to me ever again

go read a book or something

holy fucking shit absolutely BASED

Attached: 1532007386393.jpg (586x586, 37K)

just fuck and get it over with already

Attached: 1532030880334.png (800x1080, 330K)

You proved his point, primate

>8/10
that's bait right?

Attached: 1476612174066.png (364x322, 14K)

probably was being blackmailed or having something held over her head. Like some sort of deep dark secret that she kills kittens for fun.

She probably got tired of the daily anal fuck sessions with the station producers and directors

She made her choices and died over them.

My roommate and I would jerk each other off watching her. No homo.

>She probably got tired of the daily anal fuck sessions with the station producers and directors

god I wish that were me

There are literally no signs of depression for her.
So I guess she either caught her husband cheating or she was actually killed.

she knows the sun is going to kill us all within the next decade and didn't want to experience being baked alive and smelling her own eyeballs burning in their sockets

Attached: giphy.gif (400x400, 970K)

yawn hidden 45

>8/10
You're serious?

she looks insane, those eyes are like darts

>Crazy eyes
Well, color me surprised..

I work as a bouncer at a private sex club in Oakland County. Jessica and her husband would frequent our establishment. I have seen her stuffed in every hole at once.

You gonna call your goon squad to do it for you, lil lefty bitch?

where they into some elite ritual sex magic shit?

You are retarded, laser eye surgery doesn't mean she was risking it all to become a 9/10.

yeah and I was in school with her, I swear

How small had to be the guys that stuffed her ears and nose?
Or is that the average girth of the dicks around that area?

based tedposter

Except the trouble came with the advent of agriculture, which led to accumulation of wealth (stored grain) and a strict hierarchy, beginning the era of civilization and the oppressive System. Industrialism simply intensified problems already present.

This need be the only response.
I guess she didn't like black people hitting on her all day in this case.

>receiving death threats and insults all day long on social medias, and maybe even at home for the last two years
see pic related.

Attached: tyler-the-creator-follow-fucktyler-hahahahahahahaha-how-the-fuck-is-3917025.png (500x300, 61K)

>and maybe even at home
and not everyone can just grow cold towards being told to kill themselves user

and you don't know the kind of environment she was living in, she could wake up every other day with tags painted on her door/walls and her car's windows broken etc
who knows with niggers

yeah that dude's retarded but it's still possible she was partially blinded by the botched surgery

i dont know it's like that clip of the 12 year old girl that hanged herself. seen it get posted here a few times. literally stacys and children have more guts than the average robot since they actually go through with it

i want to do it too but im a huge pussy