My only friend (who is a girl) at uni hugged me for like 10 seconds straight. Both arms all the way around me...

My only friend (who is a girl) at uni hugged me for like 10 seconds straight. Both arms all the way around me. What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1518014956743.png (744x687, 65K)

That you were friendzoned.

oreganallaxst

Really? Even if it was head in my shoulder and everything? Dang... ah well.

What did she say before during or after the hug? It makes all the difference between being friendzoned and it being a flag

It wasn't a particularly special situation, but here it is.
>in calc class
>friend is worried she had failed last test, cus it might mean failing the class
>gets test back
>sees that she got a C
>immediately grabs me and hugs me
>says she's so happy

Yeah sorry bout that pal but she was probably overflowed by relief seeing her grade and hugged you. Women derive their self worth on their social status so getting a good grade is usually a big deal to girls.

On the bright side this isn't really a friend zone hug.

Do you love her? Answer Yes or No, no pussy shit

Why the fuck are you still here, fuck off normie

>Answer yes or no
I honestly don't know. But when I'm around her I feel some romantic feelings. But as you've probably inferred I'm a KHV. I can't tell if I truly feel romance or if I'm just infatuated because I'm so starved for female interaction. Although if I did find out she wasnt interested in me it wouldnt really bug me that much.

What are you even saying ? He doesnt need to love her. He never been with anyone, I dont think truly loving a femoid is a thing for him yet. just go for it OP who cares.

Ignore these miserable faggots.
It sounds like she could possibly like you, OP, or at the very least, she could be open to the idea of being more than friends. Take the hug as a good sign, because it was.

Sex without love will destroy this relationship in the long run. That's just a fact of life. Either he doesn't make a move and they stay friends; or he does and they either fuck once and never talk again or if there's love they get together

Good advice, but now its OPs turn to make a sign for her

What do I do? I sometimes try and drop some subtle hints, I'll touch her shoulder, hair, or neck when it's appropriate.

Giving OP false hope, pushing him top make a move and scare off his best friend forever is NOT a good advice.

Attached: 1496095065278.jpg (605x780, 204K)

if she is really his best friend she will still be friends with him if he admits his feelings.

How does she react when you do that?

Make a note that unfolds into a heart shape with the following.
>Do you like me?
And have a checkbox for yes or no.

If you think that you're extremely naive. A man who's attracted to you but whom you're not attracted to is literally the scariest thing to a woman and they will do everything to ghost and cut that man from their lives entirely.

She doesnt react a whole lot desu. I just try to be playful. At the same time though she often touches me back. She'll grab my arm and shake me when excited, or touch my hair.
Seems a little weak with all due respect. If I wanted to tell her I think I'd just tell her that I love her. But then again I don't have any experience with this, so maybe you know better

I wouldn't think too much of it desu.

So nothing explicitly sensual/sexual...

I think user here is right

dont say you love her virgin. just say you want to be more than friends

Depends how scary the man is
If you give off a harmless vibe it's more pathetic than anything

My only friend (who is a boy) at uni hugged me for like 10 seconds straight. Both arms all the way around me. What did she mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg (640x360, 108K)

True, I'd add that it becomes pathetic when she does not even think of you as capable of raping her

OP this wasn't meant as a reply to you btw

brohug bro

He hugs me, touches my hair, touches my body, sends me love hearts, called me sexy, asked me if I like boys or girls, ask me if I'm a virgin, asked me how big my dick was.

>No homo
21y virgin
Either he thinks I'm gay or he is trying to get in my pants.

Attached: jojo.jpg (900x526, 119K)

Some slut at uni bit my arm so i bit her back and she smiled. Wtd?