>Been doing most of our work and studying together
>She's a nice girl but kind of immature and tends to annoy me a lot
>Always end up lecturing her about how she acts
>Talking a few days ago
>Chemistry final coming up Friday
>She asks me if we could study together on Thursday
>Have work for my other classes to finish
>Tell her I can't tell this time and I apologize
>She begs me over the course of the day to study with her even though I told her I would be busy
>Just trying to finish my work in a timely matter but she keeps bothering me
>Eventually just get pissed off and snap at her
>Tell her that my schedule doesn't revolve around her and to have some fucking manners
>Tell her to stop or I'm blocking her number
>She tells me she's really sorry
>Don't send her any more texts to her
>Thursday comes
>We haven't spoken in a few days
>Feel kind of bad that I snapped at her
>She sends me a message
>She asks me if I'm busy
>I tell her I'm free
>She apologizes to me again for bothering me
>I tell her its okay and I apologize for being a dickhead
>She says she was being childish so it was justified
>She says she was afraid I hated her
>I tell her I wouldn't hate her over something so stupid
>Apologize if I hurt her feelings
>She says that she likes that I don't put up with her when she's being dumb
>She says she feels like she can rely on me because I'm so mature
>Tell her if she keeps flattering me I might get the wrong idea
>She says shes going to keep doing it then with a blush emoji
>Feel like there's no point in dancing around the issue
>Ask her if shes saying she likes me
>She doesn't answer me
>mfw
Is she just being cute or is she saying she being for real? Do girls just act cute with guys they don't really like for no reason?

Attached: 1544718885279.jpg (1291x1080, 290K)

sometimes lmao

it sounds like she just wants your attention. if she freaked out because you didn't wanna hang with her, she probably has severe attachment issues. attachment issues in women/normies are often based in a need for attention. she might like you, but more likely she just wants to be the center of your attention because she has developed some fixation on you.

She's still mentally a child, playing with men's feelings are just a game to her. She was beating around the bush having fun in the chase. Once you pointed it out reality hit and she doesn't want to move forward because she's probably playing this game with other men too. Drop her user or at least friend zone her.

Women are literally not human and should be treated accordingly.

>Made friends with young Muslim girl

good luck buddy, unless you're one of them flying carpet riders, then you're in big Allahu Akbar trouble my nibba cuz her dad is gonna cut your balls off.

Yeah she likes you. She's just acting shy about it.

She's either trying to flirt with you and you need to stop being a thick fuck or she's using you for attention. The best way to test it is to get close to her subtly and see how she reacts, if she flinches or moves away you're fucked. IF she doesn't you're probably okay to start making her feel comfortable with you, and if she leans in or gets closer in any way it's full speed ahead

I thought that for a long time... Then I actually talked to some

does it matter? do you really want to be in a relationship with a girl like that? putting your dick inside would probably end up being a lot more trouble than it's worth

Hmm, you think so? She doesn't really have any other guy friends though. She usually just hangs around me everyday.

I'm not a carpet man, I'm just a regular old White male.

Subtlety is not my greatest attribute

Its not like I'm drowning in pussy my man.

Tell us about you OP. How old are you? Height? Are you good looking? Virgin? What are you goals in college?

What about her, how old is she? How does she look? Is she a hardcore Muslim? Is she a slut?

I'm 29. 5'11", average appearance, White, virgin. I'm pre-med.

She is 19. About 5'2" if I had to estimate. She is pretty cute, brown hair, brown eyes, thin, small chest from what I can tell through all those layers she wears. Hardcore Muslim? She wears the headscarf and dresses really conservatively but I don't know if she's hardcore. Would she even be allowed to talk to me regularly? I don't think she's a slut but who really knows nowadays.

>white
>pre-med
>older and more mature
>significantly taller than she is
>probably a smart guy considering she wants you to study with her
Yeah she wants your traitorous white penis in her sand cooch.

Why are women such fucking race traitors?

Being a muslim girl is possibly the worst level of female there is so they can be forgiven for wanting to leave that situation.

Muslim girls smell funny though.

Smelling funny is a fixable problem so no biggie.

You're too attached which is bad when it's with someone hasn't shown any loyalty and barely any interest.

She's probably very sheltered from her religious upbringing and is basically still a kid. She probably was goofing around and didn't realize how serious you were and now doesn't know how to handle it.

make sure to keep us updated op

>>Always end up lecturing her about how she acts
Yeah, she doesn't want you, and never will.

>Do girls just act cute with guys they don't really like for no reason?
Yes, for attention, to see that they can get you. When they get you, they get their ego boost, and they start treating you like shit because they never wanted you in the first place.

OP here. She responded to me eventually. She didn't answer and asked me "Do you like me?"

What did she mean by this?

Maybe she's afraid to say until she confirms you like her.

Hmm. Well it would be a stretch to say I like her really, I never really considered dating her before now. But I wouldn't be against it. Should I just say yes?

She's muslim so shes probably expecting you to be the assertive one.

>Made friends with young Muslim girl at my college
>All of That Shit by (You)
>Ask her if shes saying she likes me
Jesus Christ senpai

If you can like her then yes.

send her this "I asked you first" with a :) or sunglasses smile.