Chadfishing

It's the only way girls talk to me. Their legs open as soon and chad writes them. Getting nudes gets boring after a while what shall i do now? Anyone chadfishing? Any stories? Pic related

Attached: 1544505448588m.jpg (593x1024, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/8763821/159793799
dailymotion.com/video/x6st5tz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that some men are attractive enough that, with next to zero effort, attractive women throw themselves at him, is so far beyond my comprehension. I'm not even angry. I don't even know how you guys fake it, let alone how the real deal handles it. I would not have the slightest idea what to say

>I would not have the slightest idea what to say
you can say whatever you want if you are attractive

Like what? And they just send you naked photos with no prompting? That's unreal

You gotta small talk them a bit but some are literally throwing their pussy at you.

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/8763821/159793799
>1 year ago

OP still a faggot

Quite literally either have an attractive face or hide behind one, flirt like you're confident and you'll get whatever you want within a week from the VAST majority of girls. The only way you aren't gonna get nudes is if she actually has self respect or you're not her type.

that girl has the perfect body
would that girl go for a 5'7" white male?

>You gotta small talk
How is this magicks accomplished?

Better white than not for most girls. Race and even height matters much, much less than facial attractiveness.

is this why tinder doesn't work for mortals? autist chadfishing occupies all the thots?

It's easy. Ask her about the normie shit on her profile. If you are posing as an uber chad shell take it from there.

Nope. Most roasties there are only into meeting people and getting fucked. Chadfishers dont do any of that

Prob you gotta be ripped or wealthy also

doubt it

any guy below 6' instantly tier 2 if not lower

>Most roasties there are only into meeting people and getting fucked
Really? Is it really all that duplicitous? None of them act like, or say, that they're just looking for sex. It's all so peculiar

sorry user not likely

Its not even worth it nowadays. They will want to video chat or meet up within a day tops or at the very least exchange pics on snapchat and if you cant accommodate they'll lose interest fast.

I remember back in the day you could get into a year long e-relationship pretty easily by chadfishing. Complete with lewd voice chat and all of that. Would just take a few pics.

Are her tits real? Look like implants to me.

Nice body though!

implants or not i'd suck the shit out of em

Virgin detected
That looks nothing like implants

>Their legs open as soon and chad writes them.

Attached: 1475240913318.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

>I would not have the slightest idea what to say
Literally all you have to do is say 2 words and you can get nudes and sex. If you can actually fuck good they will want a relationship with you. You actually don't even need to fuck that good and they'll probably want a relationship with you.

It's changed, though, girls actually prefer you keep it simple now. I use to be able to say what ever crazy shit I wanted and girls would put up with it and I liked seeing their response. Now tinder sluts just say "okay" to everything...
What does an eccentric chadlite that doesn't like hook up culture and doesn't like going outside suppose to do anymore for attention and validation? Shit sucks.

Just because all you've seen are shitty boob jobs does not mean that those tits don't look fake.

Yeah I find snapchat/live pics the biggest obstacle, phone too if you live in the same state.

The wild west internet is gone, welcome to normieweb 3.0

plz teach me how to do this...how do you get a picture pack that has a bunch of pictures of a chad that look amateurish?

do you talk a lot? how do you prove your real? ive heard theres an app on kik to send fake live pictures. do you do it off tinder? if you do it off tinder how do you actually talk to them? do you just make a fake number with a texting app??

I have a way to talk to unlimited whores on kik. plz HELP I just need the chad pack

i have a solution to this i know how to send live pictures on snapchat without them actually being live and perfect quality.

just help me

You just monitor their instagram and save their stories that has either no tags or emojis, or stuff small enough you can photoshop out

Post your pic, also post convos you have

then every pic will be the same exact Instagram size. I dont even know any Instagram chads

theyre full resolution on stories dude, same if you go into the page source to grab the pic

just look for models with low follower count

holy fucking yummo i'd munch on her pussy for hours

>I remember back in the day you could get into a year long e-relationship pretty easily by chadfishing. Complete with lewd voice chat and all of that. Would just take a few pics.

Reminds me of this catfish episode which was hilarious. Skip to 44:20 for the best part (you click and drag on the video screen to skip through the video)

dailymotion.com/video/x6st5tz

A thing I always found funny was the washed up stacy, who has a stripper pole in her daughters bedroom and currently was a stripper. Claimed to feel so violated sending nudes, but if you google search her name she's completely naked posing for playboy. pic related

Attached: jayme nelson.jpg (500x750, 46K)

Women are despicable.

the dumbass whores on catfish make me cringe so hard lol

you know this guy b rowsers Jow Forums

episode was lucas and many
>tried to record the catfish moment on his phone
>had all their nudes saved to google drive

Attached: file.png (780x439, 567K)

LMAO implying you wouldn't jump if some babe messaged you.
it goes both ways m8