Be honest. Is life worth living?

Be honest. Is life worth living?

Attached: pretty gloomy wojack.png (1111x1193, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRVXr6XtW6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you put in the effort

With all these niggers and muslims everywhere? No.

No. Not in the slightest. oregano

Attached: 1538077873402.jpg (1000x1144, 79K)

look on the bright side homie... there are things to live for.

Worth checking i guess

I'm still alive, so I guess so

Once you stop giving a fuck about the world and just sit back and watch it all fall apart, then yes it absolutely is.

No.
Video related:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRVXr6XtW6w

I mean you're still here aren't you ? There are good stuff in life, the sadness just makes the happiness better.

Talk for yourself losers, I'm gonna live a comfy life.

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (125x113, 2K)

ultimately no, but there are little things in life that might make one have a continued will to live

Only if you're a woman or chad

I'm beginning to think it isn't. My life has been shit for years but I keep thinking things are gonna get better. Now I'm not so sure.

Nope sure isnt

NO. Not unless you are rich and/or lucky in the first place, in which case you wouldn't be asking that question. But if you have to ask, then no, it's not remotely worth it. The hardest part is having the resolve to kill yourself, which I personally haven't been able to get past

Attached: 1544666654816.jpg (550x550, 20K)

All in all?
All things considered?
No. Too much suffering

It's worth living once it's worth living basically. If have fuck all going on and don't work towards anything, then life isn't going to get any better and it's just best to off yourself. However, through work or sheer luck, you can end up with a decent or even great life despite all the shit going on. I had lived borderline homeless for years with a big abusive family and now I'm in a cozy apartment with just a cat and the freedom to enjoy all the things I want, with the better friends I've made. I went from suicidal and self distructive to happy and productive within a few years, and I'm glad I finally put true effort into living. I would say try to get your shit together for about a year and see if anything improves. Things snowballed into getting easier as time went on.

9.9/10 Yes.

.01/10 No.

If you aren't in blinding pain or in a situation that isn't complete agony (say a starving child in Africa with no hope of getting food) then No. Life is not worth living, there is literally no way for it to improve and there is literally no Joy left to feel.

If however you are a white kid from suburbia that is having babbys first existential crisis then yes. It is not only worth living you are actually retarded for thinking it isn't. Like more retarded that people with down syndrome retarded. At least they enjoy life and know it's worth living and they have it way harder that you.

>there are people worse off than you so stop whining!

lolno, go to bed Mom

Attached: 56.png (405x370, 272K)

Nah. Goes like this:

1. Non-existence. The inability to feel anything. No good, not bad.
2. Neutral Existence. To experience life, there are no extremes of good or bad. Cyclical feelings.
3. Joyful existence. Feel mostly good with few spells of bad.
4. Suffering Existence. The ability to only experience suffering.

It's objectively better to experience something than non-experience. This is not the case only in example 4 when existence is only suffering. Otherwise, there is always a chance to experience something positive. It is better to experience suffering with the promise of something Joyful than to never experience anything.

Or in other words, you are the faggot white kid from suburbia I am talking about.

You are wrong to think life is not worth living. Kill yourself and find out the hard way.

This, you reap what you sow 99% of the time

How does it feel to be this low-sentience?

How does it feel to be a victim?