Pretty fucked how there would be an entire different country and culture in America if it wasn’t genocided by the...

Pretty fucked how there would be an entire different country and culture in America if it wasn’t genocided by the British before the industrial revolution
Idc how non-PC you are what the British did was fucked up and not okay.
Fucking Anglos

Attached: 4BEC1246-DE1B-4C50-A92F-ED7F0CEC8AD9.png (1334x750, 1.29M)

Unfortunately the brits weren't very good at genociding.

It would have just been conquered and colonialized by any number of other nations.

Better than Germans, you must admit

tfw any american poster in bant could have been shot

Britain has never done anything wrong

Attached: 1512067728231.png (352x454, 227K)

tfw my wife chino is so cute

bride my cute is so chino wife

I don't have a laughing gif or webm that fully expresses how hilarious the stupid shit you just said is.

you cannot name a single thing britain has done wrong

existing?

no you're thinking of france

Didn’t brush your teeth well enough

teeth are overrated

Would it?
What if the British got there and they didn’t fuck shit up?
Only a few hundred years left until the modern day. They almost made it to the time where people are actually civilized and respect other cultures right to exist. What American country wasn’t inhabited by Euros? I don’t think Asians would have killed the natives. I don’t think blacks would either.
White people deserve the badge of being called white devils and I say this as a white person.
We should have stayed in Europe and had the revolution there against the Britisih if they wanted freedom. A little hypocritical to say a country is built on freedom when they enslave one race and genocide the other don’t you think?

It doesn’t really matter today, I don’t think white people need to “pay reparations” or whatever but you have to admit it was fucked up. It’s annoying to see white people defend the evil actions of their ancestors.

Are you part of a reservation or something mr running wolf?

Things Britain Did Wrong:
Become a Mudslime Caliphate

Hilarious and original
What Britain actual did wrong is try too cook

No, if I was thinking of France I'd say something like: not winning the coalition wars?
But the UK on the other hand....
Oh wait I got another one!
>Palestine

penis haha

Just because it's mundane and overused doesn't make it less true.

Mate we are the only country to finish genocide. Ask the Tasmanians, oh wait you can't

If it’s mundane and overused you should come up with something else because that’s pretty stale

Why? Would you call a hotdog a weenie bready just because you are tired of the name "hotdog?"

How Quintessentially British of you to fix what isn't broken.

just because britain did some stuff wrong doesn't mean britain didn't do nothing wrong

Attached: 1505234088359.png (641x720, 384K)

>nottinghamshire
Officially more retarded than Cornwall.

Enjoy that.

thanks I will

Oh and also:
>the US

lol imagine being the country that sold the US a shitload of land to finish losing a war. lol

This is common knowledge mate.

>implying we'd want to own a piece of the GREATEST NATION to begin with

What a stinky cologne you are wearing.

>this is Britbong cuisine

Attached: F94B88D3-B869-4CCC-910F-56558C89DC9D.jpg (500x375, 38K)

>this is American cuisine

Attached: 1513607235153.jpg (452x300, 102K)

Doesn't look that different than a typical American meal of a fried piece of meat with fries.

what's wrong with it

>the absolute state of anglo-saxons
My oh my, it's a delight to watch two swines battle in their own filth...

I mean it was mostly the Americans doing it, we only got the 13 states and most of the natives living there died of disease or moved out, it was the Americans who genocided them and considered them sub-human.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!

says the snail eater

Attached: 1517442482176.jpg (700x507, 81K)

At least we're known for actual cuisine, not simply deep-frying everything under the sun and calling it a day :)

Greetings fellow based England poster

The French and Spanish already had large parts of the US, and the Dutch had New York. Without the Europeans though it's doubtful anyone else would've colonised for a while at least but the negative attitudes towards this shit only exist because it happened.

Never got the cooking meme, isn't half the shit you eat from us?

Fish and chips is art

We tried to appease the natives though, one of the reasons the revolution happened was because of the royal proclamation of 1763 which was a concession to the natives to not colonise outside of the original states and only own the rest of the French territory.

We don't deep fry shit either mate. Roast dinner? Full English? Yorkshire puddings?

The only dish you're known for is though. It's either that fucking cheddar.
Don't take it the wrong way though, for a couple of bucks I'd say it's bearable.

>What is an English breakfast?

A type of tea

>Literally what?

I can keep going mate
Shepard's pie, bangers and mash, trifle, Christmas pudding, apple pie, mince pie.

Ontop of this we also invented gravy, custard, several types of sausages and several desserts.

Don't pretend you don't know what a Full English is.

What is your opinion on baked bean pizza? It looks intriguing as an Amerifat.

I have no fucking clue, and I don't think anybody outside of anglo countries have a clue either.
t.been to the UK 5 times

Looks pretty fucking inedible. Baked beans are nice on their own though.

Full English is probably one of the things we're better known for, I've seen many other Europeans know about it.

No one eats english breakfast in america we have our own version of a full breakfast which usually involves waffles bacon and eggs rather than what you find in british breakfast

Well we're talking cuisine not snacks. Baked beans are pretty good though. You don't like Shepard's pie? Sunday roast?

A full English involves egg and bacon, waffles less often though. I heard pancakes are common for breakfast there, we rarely have that.

Well, we’re here, we’re queer, there’s nothing the natives could’ve done to stop us. It’s tragic, but there’s no turning back at this point.

shit i accidentally delete my post. but yeah shepards pie is good. all im saying though is unless im cooking it myself its not going to taste good. its one of those types of food that people oblivious to cooking often make.
Yeah. The thing about the English Breakfast is that a lot of stuff is just excluded. Like no one eats tomatoes for breakfast here and beans in the morning isn't popular at all. Do y'all eat hash over in Britain?

You find all of these in an English breakfast though

i havent eaten a real breakfast in months

Why not. Have Vegemite on toast with a good Greek yogurt with only 7 grams of sugar in it and water.

Sometimes yeah, not too common. The English breakfast my Dad makes usually consists of this:
Sausages, bacon, eggs, baked beans, and occasionally hash browns. I don't like having tomatoes on their own so I don't usually have them.

Bacon and sausage during the same breakfast is more American than Americans *___*

literally nothing wrong with two meats in one meal

Satan doesn’t lie

Attached: 8C582D58-51D7-4536-A0F2-1AD2C40EB83F.jpg (336x437, 19K)