Morher died exactly a year ago...

>Morher died exactly a year ago, we have family that lives elsewhere who will come and so the memorial is delayed by a few weeks
>Me and dad go to the church to pray and mourn with brother
>My grandma who is on my mothers side is mad that the memorial is delayed. Shes always been distant from us and doesnt like me.
>She litterally made her own memorial at her hometown
>Didnt invite me or my dad
>She literally didnt invite her daughters kids and husband to an early one year memorial
>Didnt know anything up until now
>I only knew it happened because a distant relative who was invited and didnt know the family situation called me asking why I wasnt there
>Literally half my family betrayed me
Also
>Got a girlfriend a few months ago
>Shes a 8/10 qt with blonde hair and blue eyes
>She plays video games
>We went out on about 4 dates together and she really liked it
>Shes in college and had her exams a few weeks ago
>After she finished her exams shes been ignoring my calls and responds to my messages 3-5 hours late
>Think about et every night
Is life worth living anymore?

Attached: B57515FD-32E7-40E3-8BC7-C54703585F21.jpg (205x246, 18K)

>Is life worth living anymore?
The only person who can determine that for you, is you.
Good luck user

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Life is hard for me these last couple of weeks.

The only creatures that life is easy for are plants.
And that's only as far as we can tell.

Family arguments over someone who died are fucking retarded. My family got pissed at my cousins over some memorial bullshit too and now we dont talk anymore. Its pretty nice desu. I dont have to go to their holiday gathering anymore and dont have to pretend I care about people I see once a year. Your grandmother is a cunt. Just stop talking to her and the rest of your family outside of your immediate family. Pretending to care about something like cousins is fucking retarded. Like oh wow youre my dads sisters child. I do not give a fuck. If your dad is close with the sister then thats normal but why do they try to make the kids be close? Cousins are irrelevant unless theyre hot. Now that Im thinking about it why would your maternal grandmother give a fuck about you or your dad? You already said you werent close so who gives a fuck. Just stop talking to her. And that girl is probably busy since shes not sitting in class for 10 hours a day without anything to do besides text her orbiters. All females in school are whores nowadays. There are 0 exceptions. Shes probably back home flirting with guys she went to high school with. Just block her number if you cant handle it.

Thanks for the advice user, its just that she didnt invite us to the memorial and were pretty mad and dont talk much. What Im mad about is how she tries to act normal and came to visit us a few days ago... Honestly Im happy not to go to the Christmas gathering.
And about the girl, shes actually pretty lonely and doesnt really have much friends so I doubt she found an orbiter this quickly...

I use to be depressed do what I do go on Grindr and fuck sissy twinks that like to be hurt and abused last Monday I made a sissy cry after slapping his testicles and choking him till he almost passed out, I also wrecked his boipussy and pissed in his mouth

I think your gf dumped you women always respond fast to txt she prob found another guy, if you ask why she isn't responding fast she will definitely dump you for being to clingy either way you are fucked but I'd say life is worth living

That's pretty hot but why did you slap his balls?

Ignore the EX gf, you can do better and there are a million others out there.

Family is fucked, keep in touch with the ones you want and thats all you need to do

Good luck user.

Attached: 1530541304717.jpg (1280x720, 872K)

Don't worry about the bitch, you'll get another an will forget about her entirely. Also, maybe you should try making peace with your grandma?

Oh ya then your grandmother is a cunt if she acts nice to your face and then pulls that shit. And maybe the girl is depressed or something. I stop talking to everyone and just isolate for months at a time sometimes. I dont think Im depressed but maybe some other mental issue. When I went to school it would happen for the month or so on winter break usually because you go from being around other people to being around nobody. Even though I didnt talk to people in my classes it still made me talk to other people because you see other people talking everyday and maybe some subconcious thing makes you want to talk. And then you go on break and dont see anybody talking so you dont talk to anybody. I dont know. Maybe shes gone or maybe shell return to normal when the spring semester starts up.

He wanted to be dominated and hurt so I did just that the sissy takes SSRIS and has permanently damaged his boiclit (it will never be able to get hard) after I did this I verbally degraded him while he was sobbing

Um so you only been out on 4 dates with 2 months? She sounds like a friend more then gg? If you haven't fucked her she's getting dick by a dif DILF

For your family, as hard as it is, you just gotta move on. Move on from your mother and move on from your grandma.

For your gf, she probably found another guy. But don't live in uncertainty. Gather all your courage and ask her directly what the hell is going on. If she admits she's not in love anymore, dump her. Don't let her use you man

It's a tough road ahead, stay strong

Lmao follow that gay anons advice slap a sissies testicles

He didn't fuck her and they only went out 4 times he is cucked or he thinks that she is his gf lol

True, does she even consider you her bf OP?

I'm pretty sure you are friendzoned does she even consider you her BF?

Fuck your senpai dont stress about it go over to this GFs place and stick your dick in her now if she declines move the fuck on and dont fuck dudes off Grindr unless your into that

>Got a girlfriend a few months ago
>Is life worth living anymore?

But he only went out 4 times to play video games and didn't get his dick wet 4 times in 2 months red flag

Well, your family sucks and you're 100 percent being cheated on. No need to kill yourself, just cut ties from everything and start over and try your best.

Lmao man you are gay as FUCK but the slapping his nads made me laugh

Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it

She doesnt want to get into a discussion about what she did or shell start sobbing like a bitch, believe me I tried

I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes but I feel distant is all, I dont think she cheated on anyone cause shes anti social and not the most popular girl at school

Pretty sure OP is dead he hasn't replied or he chatting with a sissy on Grindr

iktf.png
Here's your answer.

Attached: iktf.png (234x216, 4K)

Don't stop at just thanking, you need to actually send a text right now asking her what is going on. Trust me man, this can literally save you months of unnecessary pain

I just replied to multiple replies...
Check

Youre right Ill try and call her and send her a text and if she doesnt answer I wont consider her my girlfriend anymore and just move on. We were really close though and its kind of hard is all

It IS hard, that's for sure. But that's life, and you've gotta be as tough as life is cruel. It's the only way to make it out sane and alive. Really man be strong it's the most important thing there is

Also you should leave the thread now, stop thinking and complaining about it and act. I feel that you're trying to get people's empathy here which is completely natural but can also paralyze you out of acting. So go on and keep fighting when you can, don't waste any more of your time here

I guess I will be leaving the thread now, but I appreciate the overwhelming support from you guys. Tomorrow I will send her a text since it is late and at night will call her. Good night everyone. I have a different time zone and its late here btw

How big is your penis? Are you going on Grindr?