twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be chinese worker
>the country suck for it's people you're life is miserable
>do any kind of job to support yourself and your family
>have to work at night
>get impaled by a machine at work and nearly die
>first world robot laugh at you because you have a job

>China
Not really wagies, more like slaves. Execution En Gladitorium is a common death for slaves.

Christ, that's fucking tragic, no one deserves the type of existence of a chinese wagie.

How can you be a relativistic nihilist in the face of this? How can the pure suffering of a fucked up place like China or fucking Saudi shitholes- not inspire you to consider somethings worse than others? Christ man, fuck this, We need to destroy these shitholes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 15.02.02.png (608x754, 828K)

The Chinese are more like slaves then wagies. But fuck them for being slaves desu

Attached: 1448743204451.png (459x612, 533K)

>Yet another reminder that Chinese people have worse lives than we ourselves who live in developed countries but we're still depressed for some reason.

Any footage of this? Sounds pretty dope

Skip to 48 seconds. youtube.com/watch?v=LyhR1THflUU

>Skynet will be a real thing in our lifetime

I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1484962447037.jpg (600x567, 39K)

>10foot long
gee, I know asians are small but their feet aren't THAT small

10 of them and they were a foot long

Automation is overrated. But these accidents like that man being impaled will keep happening because employers are too cheap.

theverge.com/2018/5/7/17327682/uber-self-driving-car-decision-kill-swerve

Self driving cars are the same. At least when you drive you can see if a person is there or not and use judgement. Now imagine what a disaster self driving semi trucks will be.

Fuck off faggot nigger, the suffering of basedsaucebois across the planet does nothing to ease the intensity of our own suffering

Attached: 2007_07_11_burnsauce.png (303x190, 20K)

They're bug people. They don't feel normal human emotions. How do you think they can throw live dogs into boiling pots of water?

>How do you think they can throw live dogs into boiling pots of water?
I can gun down Hadjis without blinking an eye.

You're nothing better than the leftie moral relativists who hold so little values, that their only values are tolerance, equality and their strong impulse for punishment and vengeance. Useless.

k y s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 12.07.15.png (595x592, 673K)

>relativistic nihilist
What the hell is that?

>how do you thin they can throw living chicks in an rip&tear machine
>How do you think they can torture ducks to make foie gras
all humans are fucking psychopaths toward animals, it's not inhuman or "bug people" it's what it means to be human

w..who is the boy in these pictures?

Why pull down his pants? The wounds have nothing to do with it.

China will have a violent revolution when ww3 hits. Famous rich chinese will be lynched or raped on camera. Buckle up.

>Chinese Worker
>wage

Nice logic you fucking mongoloid

"Check out this nigga! He's not a burden to his parents!"

>it's what it means to be human
Nah, I'm not like that, with the right circumstances I could be but right now I'm pretty chilled out.

Cuz he's probably shitting and pissing himself

China is ironically identical to what a nation under libertarianism/anarcho-capitalism would look like.

>China is ironically identical to what a nation under libertarianism/anarcho-capitalism
Communist industrialism is the exact opposite of Finland.

Blade detected.

No matter what, it'd still "secretly" make us feel better about our own lives when dealing with comparisons.

Buzzwords used by Neets or pretentious homos to sound smarty farty.

>Nihilism
Basically nothing matters, life has no meaning so do whatever you want cause fuck it who cares .

>Relativism
Circumstances determine what's right and wrong.

>Relative nihilism
Shit doesn't matter but like only sometimes.

He's gay user.

China's better than America

he is the parent baka

What city (in China) did this atrocity occur in?

Attached: 1514599094111.jpg (960x960, 141K)

c..china town?

Me, what's up bay be u want sum fuk OwO?

Yeah those two words don't seem compatible at all.

>What part of China
Tijuana

Attached: 1543799862719.jpg (576x418, 57K)

Not either of them but reading your shit made my IQ drop a few points.

They are if you gobble enough semen.

Attached: 1544472515091.jpg (635x665, 45K)

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbecued iguana

Attached: 251.jpg (250x350, 14K)

You disgust me as a human bean. Never reproduce.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativism

Attached: 1544199275230.jpg (205x223, 9K)

Nihilism just means that obviously what you feel is all that ever mattered. That's relevant to planning to avoid unwise fun though. Working can hurt you and bring fun, but reletively is it worth the risk of working.
I'm not him but and figure you'll ignore my jab so I've explained why you're being retarded. People use those words as they contemplate philosophy to figure out how they really feel about life and such.

seeI should have refreshed obviously. All things are relative and that applies to when one would give in to nihilistic desires.

They are certainly better at killing their own people.

Attached: 86249978.jpg (624x351, 37K)

I remeber when I was in like 4th grade we had a chinese immgrant come to my school and when people asked him why he came here he said "It's a nightmare for the common man" and now I know why

how come some of you people don't understand the words pessimism and nihilism in this thread?

You can string words together and pretend they mean something, but it doesn't make it a real thing TUMBLR.

Cite three minimum three respected philosophers that consider relative nihilism as a thing. Otherwise gobble more semen.

It only becomes a thing if the academic community recognizes it.

Attached: 1544198736239.png (654x585, 264K)

Some people said we don't need cars, we've got horses and carts.

But seriously what do you mean by Automation is overrated? How do most people currently rate automation?

Because Neets don't spend their time reading. They spend it jerking off and eyeing children at public parks.

Attached: 1543087407856.jpg (225x225, 7K)

then let's make up our own words!!! chicken tendies! :D

>something I don't like is X website
Fuck off idiot. Some people think outside the box and originally. With your way of thinking the world is still flat.

The people's district of Tijuana makes great monkey kabobs. You'll never miss iguanas again.

Attached: 1543801326894.jpg (940x607, 89K)

Do you really think I care that someone else has it worse and suddely bow down in thankfulness or such bullshit?
How the fuck does that make MY lot any better?
Shit does not stink any less just because there are moldering cadavers in the world, nor does that make me like the smell of shit.

Not that you have to "show respect" but to take actual action.

Slavies vs wagies

>Doesn't cute shit
>Focuses on obvious bait website
>Thinks flat Earth is a real issue that's debated about constantly
>Eats da pee pee

Flat Earth, was never a thing homo Erectus.

The Greeks proved it was round with shadows, boats and the sun.

A more real biting come back would have been about geocentrism.

Attached: Angry_Akko.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Oso me wiky chicy wendies!

Attached: 1543616891259.jpg (720x395, 125K)

>china isn't developed
>as populated as they are people still not realizing that that is why they are overrepresented in tragedy photos especially in industrialized accidents

hurr.txt

inb4 The Relativity of Wrong

Stop it user you're backing me into a corner.

Attached: 1544652432743.png (639x359, 380K)

You're right about that though.

>screencaps news article
>"hmm where should i post this"
>"i know! i'll put it on Jow Forums for all my edgy /b/ros to laugh at!"
>posts thread
>nobody laughs
>everyone condemns OP for using a forced meme
>OP closes thread and cries

>please think of China as a continent

I know. The hurr.txt was to emphasize my disgust with idiots in the threads about China being evil when it's perpetuated by christfaggots angry that their country won't be brave enough to save the religious from China, all the while doing the whiny baby whilst owing China money and hiding behind nukes as they do so.

Also, I was on a phone with some asshole and it made me want to type out hurr.txt or shitpost a brainlet wojak or similar image, but had been too distracted to do so.

Attached: memedance.gif (160x200, 313K)

nothing to do with wagies and everything to do with china just being shit

FUCK CHINA

Attached: 1542109820386.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

It really revs up my almonds when people still send a YouTube link with instructions for a time start instead of simply modifying the url to begin at your desired time. As if anyone is going to click that link and still skip ahead to follow through with your dumb joke.

Ah, thanks for explaining it for me.

Attached: the-iphone-movie.jpg (259x388, 21K)

what kind of robot weilds 10 foot long spikes?

also i'm supprised they didn't just bury him alive and replace him immediately given how many fucks china gives.

The same way farmers in America raise pigs and cows only to ruthlessly chop them up later. Pigs are actually pretty fucking smart too.
Come on dude, get real.

>Asians
>Wagies
They're pretty much robots that occasionally need to shut down and recharge.

>10 foot-long steel spikes
Holy shit, how big is that guy and all of those doctors?!

Some fuckboy on IG, @sashadidntwakeup i think

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

orgistic-anal

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-32496812.png (500x576, 157K)

original hunter x

Attached: 1543089384142.jpg (476x444, 68K)