Boys

I'm going to vent.
I met my boyfriend on the Internet about two years ago.
>seemed great at first, listened to everything I said, cared about me
>stayed up at night to be able to always reply to my messages
>went skiing together
>met his family
>flew over from another country to meet me
Fast forward a year
>we move in together
Well I did not expect this.jpg
>goes on the computer at 10am
>gets off the computer at 9pm
>hasnt gotten a job because makes money from stocks and isn't bothered enough to get one
>always home, no hobbies apart from programming
>tried getting him out of the house to get him started
>always ends up with my dragging him outside
>he doesn't invite me anywhere
>thinks sitting inside all day is fine
>doesn't talk unless I start the conversation
>says he doesn't have what to talk about because we live together now
>meanwhile I met anther guy at my uni
>talks all the time, bubbly and happy
>a month later, tells me he loves me
> I'm so unhappy living with my boyfriend but I am loyal
>reject the other guy but still talk sometimes because I see him around
>now I get sad every day because I sit in silence at home and do nothing unless it's alone
>and this uni guy constantly does things to improve and tells me about books he's written and places he's going to
>imagine life together whilst I'm stuck in a loveless relationship that makes me unhappy

:(

Attached: 1542232291460.png (595x469, 404K)

>doesn't need a job because he gets money from stocks
>why won't you get a job
>what for
>just get a job ffs
what the fuck is your problem, nigger

>I met my boyfriend on the Internet about two years ago.
Stopped reading there, shut the fuck up you manipulating cunt and get off our board

Sounds like you already know what you need to do. Make sure you arent making the same exact mistake you made when you moved in. Plus, a nigga who confessed to you despite knowing you're in a relationship is a piece of shit.
If you dont break up clean with your bf either you should kys desu. Remember that its your fault for pretending to love someone without realizing who they actually were.

Attached: 1543970439202.jpg (388x388, 22K)

What are you doing? Just leave already. You're wasting your boyfriends time and your own.

Attached: 1520885165827.jpg (500x750, 68K)

Leave your bf the reasons don't actually matter, if you are not happy just go.

This bf is probably what most neets on here would be like in a relationship

Damn that girl has some nice boobies.

Attached: 1536924154097.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

this is why you dont go through with edating, spastic

I really feel like this greentext is just to spite us NEET who stay indoors all day.

Attached: 65997034-352-k51861.jpg (352x550, 27K)

>moves in with neet boyfriend
>upset boyfriend is a neet
why do women suck?

Attached: 1537285935669.jpg (225x216, 46K)

What site did you meet him off of and what country is he from? What was it that made you initially like him?

I live in a small town and I'm married, my husband is always tired and sick but I want to do stuff and make him happy it sucks I feel you.

>thinks sitting inside all day is fine
>this is a bad thing
maybe you're incompatible then you fucking cunt

>cause I'm loyal

You're stupid. You're his gf not his wife, there's nothing you owe him. Bounce on out of there ASAP

>I met my boyfr-
*BANG BANG POW POP POP*
Post tits NOW

Attached: 0652_-_K3AKfIo.jpg (295x418, 21K)

>a nigga who confessed to you despite knowing you're in a relationship is a piece of shit.

And women never "forget" to mention they have a bf to string you along and have your attention until you make a full move on her, right?

Lemme see those tits girl

You trannies really need to get a fucking grip.

Attached: horrorstory.png (1416x4048, 1.5M)

dump your bf so i can date him you dumb slut, he sounds /ideal/

>bait
I am obligated to bump this thread due to retardation. OP's faggotry is THAT undeniable.

Your boyfriend sounds exactly like me exact I don't know how to do stocks. Anyways kill yourself roastie

You're a bad person. Not only because you're a larping troll, but because It sounds like your boyfriend gave you happiness and has added onto your life significantly while you've just being unaware and drained from him. He probably suffers from depression and even though he may very well be an introvert you've done nothing to successfully help HIM(which in turn would make you happy) nor have you made any successful attempts at going out and doing things while making him feel comfortable and enjoying life. Go for it, drop your shit and get into a new relationship instead of improving what you already have, see how it works out for you long term, it's not even like your odds are that bad in this situation to have it work out.

But you criticize your boyfriend for being stagnant and not improving but meanwhile that's what you're doing and you're probably too fucking ignorant to understand that.

>your hand will always be more loyal than any girl and doesn't have the mental nightmare baggage.

This.
Roasties fuck off, no matter what hand life has delt you

Stocks is actually a good way to make money desu, I don't know why op is complaining

Checked, fpbp.

Also how the fuck are you with him for 2 years and you still don't know what goes on with his day to day activities. You two aren't compatible, that is all. Stop venting. This isn't a scenario where you just release your emotions and the problem is gone. Either invest in him and push him to be a better man or find someone else.

Congrats, you're a whore. Now go kill yourself, you slimy degenerate.
Also, friendly reminder that men and women can't be friends.

What's wrong? The uni guy won't pay for your ass with his money?

Jesus. Tell him you are unhappy. It is not like he is married. Just ditch your bf he sounds like trash (your average robot)

>>goes on the computer at 10am
>>gets off the computer at 9pm

He needs to make time for you. Start going out to breakfast together.

Or break up. Sounds like you want to and your bf doesn't care enough to make a compromise.

>Just get him to spend more money on you
She needs to either stop speaking to other men in general and maybe take interest in what he's doing since she's along for the ride or just leave. She's a fucking whore.

god I fucking despise everything about you
break up with him if you do not enjoy being with him, but please put a fucking bullet through your head first

have stockmarket boy pay for you when you go out to enjoy yourself while he plays vidya

Loyalty is one thing, like not cheating, but staying in a dissatisfying relationship is just senseless. It's time to move on.

>is it wrong to blame the girl for being retarded since you're the one who decided to chase her in the first place?

I don't know who's more ignorant in this situation, the guy or the girl? Maybe both are just naive?

why is he trash? not like he did anything wrong, the situation changed, and OP is complaining like an entitled brat.

Does he likes forests and nature?
I'm a future NEET but mainly because I hate life in the city. It would be comfy if I could go for a walk in the forest or by some lake with a qt girl.
Never gonna happen for me, anyways.

Honestly you sound like the steriotypical woman who doesnt even know what she really wants out of a relationship or a man
You should learn to grow up before life teaches you the hard way
Heres a hint
>its already starting to

Bro you are the younger version of me in a sense. Move outta the city before you become a neet and it rots your brain.
I came to this conclusion late, went forest walking with girl acquaintances recently but didn't have anything to talk about with them. Just 2 people walking next to each other minding their own business. I actually felt more miserable than if I was going alone. Long as you have the passion of youth and longing to connect with other people you definitely should do hikes with them. They can be fun.

correct, this ho is just as damaged by evidently being incapable of commitment. why would you entertain thoughts of this exciting new boy if you really loved your boyfriend? tell him what you NEED and be straight about it. say there have to be some changes for you to be compatible. and if you weren't this compatible in the first place, why the hell did you move in with him? should've at least had a trial run.

bad decisions all-around

>written a book while in uni
Sounds like a cunt.

have you talked to him? maybe you can start sharing some hobbies together
but anyway, if you both have different live's view and aspirations is OK to leave. You ended up the love phase and now you realice you don't have that much in common...

This is why some people hate women. When you already saw a decline in attraction to him you should have told him. You fucked this relationship up, causing pain to yourself and him by not intervening sooner.

Women are irrational and mindless and causes harm to others unless treated like they should, you proved this.

Attached: 1515151511.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>start fucking a guy before knowing him
>now that you know him you don't like him
>lol I'm loyal

No. You're a whore.

fuck off, we all know how this ends. you fuck uni guy for a while, find out he isn't nearly as awesome as you thought, get fed up and break up with bf while keeping uni guy on a string and eventually cascading into some other retarded roast conundrum.

Just break up with bf and date university guy? I don't understand what is so difficult here

>Bro you are the younger version of me in a sense. Move outta the city before you become a neet and it rots your brain.
Well I don't even live in the city, user. I just have to go there everyday for uni, the sole idea of having to go there everyday for work or things like that literally crushes my soul. I feel like in a post-futurist dystopia every time I step into that place, especially shopping malls I consider them horrible places. I cannot imagine myself going to the movies with a girlfriend feeling anxious in such a crowded place full of noise and maddening beeps coming from the checkouts in the shops.

>went forest walking with girl acquaintances recently but didn't have anything to talk about with them. Just 2 people walking next to each other minding their own business. I actually felt more miserable than if I was going alone
That's sad, user. I mean, if I ever would be able to go with a girl through the forest I wouldn't like to feel that we are just wandering casually together. Normally I go there walking with my binoculars to spot all kinds of rare birds in my area, also spotting plants or fungi growing on the undergrowth. I don't know if a girl who enjoys those things exists, because I would not be able to go with a girl who's there thinking about fashion clothing or texting on her phone. That would be fine at home maybe, but not while taking a walk.

>Long as you have the passion of youth and longing to connect with other people you definitely should do hikes with them. They can be fun.
I'm a 21 khv, how fucked am I in your opinion?

What you're failing to see is the woman mentality that makes her think she can change him or that he will change for her because she's just that special.
Women want to be what a guy will change himself over. It's a weird validation thing they have that if they don't alter someone's lifestyle to suit what they think it should be, then they're unhappy.

>waahh chad doesn't pay enough attention to me and now I want to cheat on him. my life is so hard ):
kill yourself roastie

Leave your bf, easy answer.

she mentioned he didnt really have any hobbies and you cant stay stuck doing the same thing forever

Is this picture original? I can't find it on reverse image search, and those boobies are nice.

her name is shiftymine on instagram. I think she streams too.

but then she'd lose his money and a roof over head ate you crazy?!? She's going to leech off what she has until a better match comes along

The choice is completely yours OP

Attached: 1544227369562.jpg (500x300, 22K)

of all the things that pollute Jow Forums, females talking about their lives always makes me cringe and avert my attention

Attached: 1544630522784.png (1240x1198, 1.37M)

Ugh fucking twitch thots