Do you bring your parents pain, Jow Forums? Be honest

Do you bring your parents pain, Jow Forums? Be honest

Attached: e12b3570a554e61dd184306e45ab986238558b9010ac04af3fcb36a46c413a8c.jpg (1039x770, 186K)

Yes, and I want to die but they tell me that I shouldn't.

If I still lived with my parents and my mom tried to pull this shit I'd beat her fucking senseless, break everything, steal a bunch of shit, take her car and leave. I don't and she wouldn't so I don't have to go down that path but if I were user I'd turn this virtue signalling into a hospital stay.

If you are neet you can't talk like this or act this way. You have to been respectful and kind. Sorry any racist views you have is going out the window.

I'd imagine this horrible parenting has something to do with why this poor fuck is positing Jow Forums memes on facebook.

>telling your kid you're going to kick him out on facebook
>proceeding to talk about it with your friends

i don't think so. i'm a shut in neet but i do whatever my mom asks me too.

Yes, but my younger Chad brother brings them joy, so it's balanced.

This is have how you have to act. Right now I'm in the freeze cold looking chirstmas decoration for my mom.

Attached: 1544728952257548386946.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Yes I do. As an accident child it brings me pleasure.

Saw this exact same thread with similar responses last week, going to have to try harder faggot

Today was okay, I played SSBU with my Brother, I had won 7 times, Now /v/ let me tell you something important this whole experience had made me remmeber why I fucking hated SSBM so fucking much mainly its because of this one reason

THE CHANCES OF ME GETTING A WIN IS FUCK FIVE PERCENT OUT OF A HUNDRED!

Like playing with Nile is fun and all but after losing so many times I genuinely feel as though thats its a chore trust me as I say this. Nile will constantly and I mean constantly play DK, Icenoraor and K.K ROOL & Bowser now before you ask "Is your brother a BARA-Fag" Now if I had to answer "Fuckin probably lol _(:D)_/" Because I definetely want to play a constant game of DODGE THE FUCKING SPAM GRABS HAHAHAHHA And yet he acts like hes a top-tier smasher or some shit, like the worst part I can't say anything or else it will be the whole SSMB incident will start where it was constant nitpicks from everyone saying "Haha you just gotta git gud lmao don't play the game if you can't win, its supposed to be fun :DDDDDD" and all I can think is "You guys are lucky that I love you and you are my family. Because I would put you through a fucking wall for this level of passive-positive-aggressive bullshit" And don't even get me started on his smug quips about me playing charaters that are cute. Like OH! HOW DARE I LIKE A CHARATER atleast I am not a spammy bara CUNT! And I play different charaters other than the same fucking four. You know maybe I should just a download R34 of those charaters on Niles phone since he wants to suck their collective dicks so much. But of course like the calm little sister I am I put on a mask the whole time but don't let that fool you on the inside I. AM. FUCKING. SEETHING. WITH. RAGE.

it is pretty damn difficult to get people to take bait on Jow Forums, don't know how the pros do it

Yeah because it's just virtuesignalling

>mom is an opticscuck, she just doesn't understand meme magic like I do

Get your dick out of your mouth for a second and understand that while I get the sentiment, sometimes people do virtuesignal, like when you're a mother posting on Facebook sideways of her child about how you're going to kick them out of the house, and then grandstanding about muh equaliddy. If it wasn't about presenting a social face, virtuesignalling, she would go talk to her child like a parent is supposed to do.

why is it so shocking to Jow Forums that your parents don't want you living at their expense and in their home forever? this screencap is obviously a cathartic outburst of years of frustration, not "virtue signaling". were you not all naive manchildren in that exact position you would understand

my mommy says im free to stay home until 40, checkmate loser

>*shlurp shlurp shlur-* mmm? you are manbaby oonga. *shlurp shlurp shlurp*

People don't make posts like that spontaneously, that women posts stuff like that to Facebook 5-20 times per day guaranteed.

>user, age 41: stop virtue signaling mom I'm too depressed about sex to leave the house yet

i guess. all they ever wanted me to do was be a wagecuck

i went to the best ranked state uni, in the top 10 nationwide for public schools. my dad thought a degree from a prestigious public ivy guarantees you a "good job"

they told me to quit my old job because it made me miserable, and that was 6 months ago. i quit but i haven't gotten a job since, and i don't really want one.

i get calls every week from employers and i just ignore them, but i tell my parents nobody ever responds to my non-stop, incessant applying to jobs (i've applied to like 5 really)

the truth is, the only way to reduce this pain they feel is by causing myself suffering and pain. i quit my job because wageslaving made me suicidal. if their happiness is dependent on my misery, then i seriously don't give a fuck if they're happy or not

>not raining
>not snowing
>freezing cold

unless you're wearing nothing but a leaf, you're a poosy user.

Well yea but not in a political way. They basically all agree that muslims are dangerous and should be kept out of europe.

Why do people believe this fake bullshit. It's so transparent.

idk really

she said she would come and see me while I was sick this weekend but decided not to.

but then she seems sad that i can come this weekend because of my mcjob?

maybe im just not worth the 1 hour drive

>Do you bring your parents pain, Jow Forums? Be honest
of course but since they recommended that i lose my virginity to a whore i've decided that they do not have my best interests at heart so i will avoid them as much as i can. not a neet btw