Girls be like "who wants to hang out tonight" and 50 people respond...

Girls be like "who wants to hang out tonight" and 50 people respond. Then they ignore it and post "no one wants to hang out with me" with a sad face.

Attached: loneliness3.jpg (606x701, 41K)

First time shitposting? Go back to twitter faggot, I bet you came here for the teddies memes

Subhumans need not apply.

Here's your (You)

origia

XD so tru biches n hores

this normalfag speaks the truth

Attached: 1544032882417.jpg (218x231, 11K)

>It's not starving unless you're willing to eat feces. - Incel

Guys be like "girls be like" then never actually spend any time with girls they like.

men underestimate just how much unattractive men do not exist in the eyes of women

>men underestimate just how much unattractive men do not exist in the eyes of women
reminds me of this pic

Attached: hvCFxcT.jpg (1000x1425, 149K)

>50 men interested in you is equivalent to feces compared to one Chad

Enter the bizarre world of the roastie mind

>teddies memes

fucking autocorrect
tendies*

Men don't understand because we have literally no one fawning over us or approaching us or making an effort to support us unless we're 8-10/10, but women basically get approached by thirsty guys all the time and are warned from a young age to be selective as a result. Whereas a girl making an effort to be there for one of us would be jaw-dropping and significant, to the average woman it's just another guy looking to slide into her vagoo -- a case of water being everywhere and not a drop being drinkable. I hate women and even I can sympathise with that.

must be nice having a bunch of people wanting to give you love and affection all the time

You're a moron
imagine LITERALLY THINKING a normal man is equivalent to feces and then calling the people who are pointing out the situation "virgins" because you don't have a way to rectify your disgusting behavior.

To us, yeah, because we're not in any way, shape or form accustomed to it. Women basically have people trying to fuck them through kindness and faux-sympathy for almost their entire lives. All I'm saying is that it makes sense that they disregard most of it as being insincere.

>getting to be on a girls friend list to begin with

Attached: Pork_on_this_you_fat_fuck.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>tfw you talk to old men who predated feminism about how romance and courtship worked back then....

Attached: 1542168045418.jpg (350x338, 25K)

Women were exactly the same then as they are now, they just weren't allowed to be open about it so they played into their societal roles while subtly being tramps, gold-diggers and manipulators

>it makes sense that they disregard most of it as being insincere

That's exactly why I changed my approach to be overwhelmingly sincere and serious. Basically, my message to women is this: "I am looking for a wife to build a life together with, and I have no interest in any woman who's not ready for that NOW. Also: No pre-marital sex, because I'm non-promiscuous, and I expect you to also be non-promiscuous." That weeds out the undesirables pretty fast.

Attached: 1255047689120.jpg (375x500, 26K)

>: "I am looking for a wife to build a life together with, and I have no interest in any woman who's not ready for that NOW. Also: No pre-marital sex, because I'm non-promiscuous, and I expect you to also be non-promiscuous."
bet that gets the ladies wet

This. Women are ungrateful pieces of shit that take men for granted.

Except they weren't like they are now. They were kept in check by standards and norms. The entire process worked differently. It worked better

>They were kept in check by standards and norms.
Which implies that they always wanted to be this way but weren't allowed to.

Which is to say they were still different back then