If tomorrow you woke up with a gf, what kind of bf would you be?

If tomorrow you woke up with a gf, what kind of bf would you be?

Attached: Michel-and-Patricia-breathless-15824585-480-371.jpg (480x371, 107K)

Probably an abusive asshole desu

First thing I'd do is fuck her mouth while she's sleeping

shut the fuk up Ioser kys desu

If she liked animu I'd be my normal self. If she didn't I'd rather become single again.

I would probably be awful, which is why I don't really try to get one. That or is just an excuse to not face my fears and anxieties, but I'm no good either way so it doesn't really matter

Thanks for putting it into words

>Probably an abusive asshole desu
This to be honest. Im a paranoid sack of shit so I would probably have privacy issues with her. and being afraid she would leave me.

if I woke up with a gf, I would want to break up with that gf. I wouldn't be able to but I would want to. assuming I'm not confused and scared beyond belief at her being there and hiding from her. I don't care about relationships anymore I don't thibk I'd be any good at them so I would just ignore her and be quiet to avoid doing aomething dumb.

as my ex described me "distant and unlikable."

but she liked you at one point so shes just a liar desu

I think I'd be a good boyfriend. I totally screwed up the relationship with my starter girlfriend and now I feel like I have a little experience and perspective on what not to do.

She is in pieces in my freezer

>I totally screwed up the relationship with my starter girlfriend and now I feel like I have a little experience and perspective on what not to do.
what went so wrong?

probably distant and nervous

The kind that throws the random girl out of my house. I love being alone

I didn't take her places. I was neglectful toward her. I didn't make an effort to get to know her parents. I pushed a little too far and a little too hard sexually and I don't think she was ready for it.

I think all this made her feel like I was neglecting her and at the same time using her. It's true, of course. But I didn't mean it in a bad way. And it wasn't purposeful. I just wasn't totally self-aware while I was doing it.

The kind that would always listen to her, have faith in her decisions, and never underestimate her.

The kind that would encourage her to pursue her dreams, and help her in doing so, because holding her prisoner to my own goals would be selfish and manipulative.

The kind that would take her around the world to explore all it has to offer, and return home at the end of the day with an even greater appreciation of our relationship.

The kind that would never keep her from seeing her friends, no matter who they are, and never act upon my jealousy, because knowing that she chose me and nobody else would be enough.

The kind that would open myself up completely to her, holding no secrets, and never judging her when she does the same.

The kind that holds neither passion nor commitment above the other, because passion need not die like an untended flame, and commitment need not be borne from traditionalist ideals.

The kind that would be wholly content with just having her, and need nothing else.

have sex once and ghost her

The kind that worships her and does nice things for her.

I might be a little apathic, but people tell me i'm more fatherly than friendly with other people.
So i guess i would take care and protect her and awkwardly show her affection.

The kind that lets you make me do shit I dont want to, while I do shit you dont want to in bed.
Other than that, I would like you to be my friend and confidant, while I do the same for you, we all need someone to carry a bit of our burden for us, and it can be easily accomplished by just having someone you can be yourself with on an physical and emotional level.

Attached: tenor.gif (340x224, 935K)

Lazy
Literally sleep all day and maybe go on walks and shoot the shit
Probably have good sex a few times as an awakening from my virgin slumber, then back to low libido cuddling for the most part
Nightwalking is virtually mandatory, and I would be disappointed if she's not into chronic cough syrup drinking
I think I could be quite happy. I've learned from a few of my mistakes in past relationships. I'd be very anxious about repeating them, but hopefully would not.

Attached: 1543725348972.jpg (476x400, 36K)

I'd chase her around the room like a feral predator on all fours. My face would look like a nightmare come to life and the sounds emitting from my esophagus would be complete hell, her level of terror would be unmatched. Once I have her cornered into submission, I let her go and tell her to fuck off and never come near me again.

Works like a charm.