Push carts for Walmart at 25 years old, my family probably thinks I'm retarted as fuck...

push carts for Walmart at 25 years old, my family probably thinks I'm retarted as fuck, but its literally the second job I've ever had, the other one I had was at a factory but I wasn't man enough to keep, quit after 4 days, don't really have my families respect anymore I think, that besides Ive never done anything nice for them or dont start conversations with them.

I don't feel human anymore, should I just try and improve myself? Maybe one day my family will respect me.

Attached: image.png (512x512, 67K)

You should just do whatever makes you happy and disregard your family's expectations

caring about other's respect and feelings towards you is a fast way to unhappiness, even your family. I'm not saying to be some selfish le redpilled asshole or anything, but remember your parents choose you have you.

Attached: 1544566671942.png (448x435, 266K)

Thanks user, that was refreshing to read, anons often just tell me to kill myself.

Will I be able to live life happily by myself? I've isolated myself from family besides dad/sister that I'm just afraid of making amends with the others. I don't hate them though.

It depends on how much you love your family. It's good to live by yourself, though. You'll start forgetting you even had a family.

tu familia is your apex of existencia freind

I think I might be a selfish redpilled asshole user.

you're right

Tell them that you love them and want their respect but you feel like you haven't earned it because of your job. Ask them how they're doing. Do it before it's too late. Family is all you have.

>Wanting respect from your family
lmao. My family didn't like me because I was a disgusting freak weirdo. You know what I did? Move out. That's simple really. No more family, no more problems.

When I was about 4 years old I used to hang out of the sunroof of the car while my parents were shopping and shout 'TROLLEY WALLEY' at the cart pushers lmao (Britbong)

I've lived most of my days being unemployed since 18, now 22, living in shame and depressed, like I'm not allowed to do anything since I don't work. It's horrible, this on top of the shit anxiety that I don't deal with, rendering me insane. Find a good, honest job and live modestly, value every thing you buy. Pick furniture, give meaning to all that you own and love all that you have. This life torments me brain in perplexity every waking hour and I feel like Achilles last stand amidst all absurdity, drama and humor. There is nothing that anyone can do for you, so learn to shoot the shit with the shit heads and make every move with some sort of drive, passion and/ or attitude. Also, Im currently listening to Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times. All I do is wait for every damn day to pass, and I wonder how many more times I will spend bed ridden, sleeping during the day, smoking my moms cigarettes and eating to take the pain away for a moment.

My dad and sister are still close, but the rest of my family have unfortunately drifted apart. That's what I'm probably gonna have to do, move out and be my own self. My family probably thinks I'm a freak weirdo too.

OP here, I was in the same spot as you, they called me in for an interview at Walmart when I was 22, I was about to turn 23, they hired me and ever since Ive been at the same place unfortunately.

So its not impossible for your life to turn around user, when you first start working you feel good about yourself, trust me.

Waking up 23 and working fast food really made me take a look at myself and get my shit together. I enrolled into college and now am going for computer science. It's another life trust me.

A job is a job
If they laugh at you wave whatever money you rightfully earned on theur faces
If you feel bad about working the lowest of the low, take a look at the money you've earned and inspire yourself for better positions, and in turn, mo' money

Honestly working at Walmart is better than fast food. Still I think the best job I've had was doing tech support

Honestly if I didn't still live in my home town I would probably work at wal mart as a last resort. They start you off at like $12 and its piss easy low stress, working with retards that won't try to one up you.

Theres a robot doing the same job at my walmart although he looks about 40

I used to stay at the same job but I couldn't imagine 40 years Jesus.

>work at night to deliver newspapers
>only job I ever had
>takes two hours but always feel exhausted afterwards
Beats being unemployed at least

He has no self expectations,that's his problem.