TFW ur a failed normie cause your parents fed you antibiotics when you were a kid so now ur gut microbiome is all...

>TFW ur a failed normie cause your parents fed you antibiotics when you were a kid so now ur gut microbiome is all fucked and have anxiety and depression because of that

Fuck the big pharma jews

Attached: rope.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mikhailapeterson.com/2018/08/07/blood-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6l6Bgo3-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can get that treated easily by transplanting someone else their tummy bacteria bruh

It costs like 30k bro, it's over

Does it really cost that much? Jeez.
I have a vague idea that I have similar problems too op, but very little concrete information on the subject.
It seems like transplants like that aren't always a miracle cure too, if I'm thinking about the same transplant.

Google "gut microbiome and depression" tons of studies pop up about the link between these two. "gut-brain link" is another good for finding information.

>pseudo science
You are dumb

Attached: 20181114_171627-1330x1204.jpg (1330x1204, 239K)

then take probiotics and eat yogurt drink kefir eat literal shit idk

wait
this can happen?

All of my social anxiety and issues with depression manifested after I took a month-long course of doxycyline in my teens

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Why would you reply to a thread an make such an idiotic comment if you haven't done any research on the subject?
Yeah I've been doing drinking lot's of raw milk and cheeses, especially blue cheese for the past 3 weeks. I am making my own kefir from the raw milk next week. I've actually noticed some differences already but I am not sure if it's just placebo.
Same, when I was 12 I had like 3 week regimen of antibiotics and a couple months after that I started having symptoms after being a normal child for all my early life. My grades started going way down etc.

> doxycycline
FUUUUUUCK AAAAAAH

NOO, I FUCKING DID THE SAME, I TOOK ACNE MEDS- AND I FUCKING LOST EVERYTHING, I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS, I DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL- I CUT OFF MY FAMILY, I ABANDONED MY JOB FUUUUCK

God this can't be real, this can't be fucking it, fuck, fuck, fuck ;-:

Attached: 1544039809274.jpg (689x473, 43K)

same. Literally making a doctors appointment to talk about a gut biome transplant right now.
FUCKING
PHARMA

It's okay anons, we can still cure this shit. Btw does ur tongue look like the on on the right or like the on on the left?

Attached: normal tongue vs candida overgrowth tongue.jpg (1200x630, 266K)

well its working if it has probiotics in it

I have geographic tongue, so when it flares up it looks like this

Attached: geographic tongue.jpg (615x323, 28K)

Not the guy you were talking to, but I have a thick covering on my tongue something like an in between of these two, it didn't go away even when I took something for it for about a month.

Godspeed user, we're gonna make it.

I am going to try the Peterson family all beef diet, it should sort out my microbiome, I am literally willing to do anything.. If I keep declining I will suicide down the years at some point.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-13 at 23.57.05.png (1079x779, 822K)

white tongue is a sign of candida overgrowth which is a symptom of abnormal gut bacteria, fucking hell.
Did you ever take antibiotics or do you have other symptoms eg. anxiety, depression, autism?

I have very very light asperger's syndrome, near constant depression, I was diagnosed with ADD as a kid when that was the big psychiatric meme. I probably have fairly strong anxiety, since I find it fairly hard to go outside a lot of the time and interact face to face with those I'm not very familiar with, but no diagnosis on that.
I was put on antibiotics a lot as a kid for fucking shit that I probably could have slept off and taken some vitamin c for, and I noticed a particular loss of functioning after I was admitted to the hospital for a while for pneumonia.
After that I've definitely been lower functioning, and I got one sickness after another after that for a year or two.

Remember to source good quality stuff, preferably pasture raised, grass fed beef and also get organ meats like liver.

Raw milk if you're not allergic (start with like 1 table spoon per day gradually upping and see if you have any reactions.) Also add pasture raised eggs, incredible nutrition (almost all the vitamins and minerals your body needs)

The most important part of the carnivore diet is eating the most nutrient dense foods available. Check out Frank Tufano on youtube, he's been on the diet for 6 years and has lot's of information on his channel.
I knew I was up to something with this.

This can't be fucking reality, I took dyxocycline at 16, I used to be a normal kid; immediately stopped being able to go the gym, I used to fucking work out; 6 months after at summer I had dropped out of education, abandoned my job, lost all my friends and cut off my family- and I was severely suicidal for the first time in my life, hospitalized and diagnosed with full traid Autism, which conventionally is obvious in infants by age 3, at age 17.

I can't fucking believe this, holy fuck.

>paying 30k to literally eat someone else's shit
wew lads

Attached: 1494186837360.jpg (369x387, 35K)

The mikhaila logic or approach to diet, is slightly different here,

Reduce complexity as much as possible (Beef, water, salt) for 6 weeks. Then reintroduce foods, if you feel like shit after reintroducing these foods: Don't eat that.

mikhailapeterson.com/2018/08/07/blood-work/ - Mikhaila's blood work, after 9 months on only beef.

Attached: 09231204151.png (552x597, 445K)

Hey man, if paying to literally eat shit is what it takes to become functional and fully myself again and I knew I wouldn't be stuck in a constant depression and full of anxiety around doing basic human functions and I knew that for a fact it'd be pretty worth it.

cool, another loser who blames his failures on external factors, whoop whoop you want to go collect your government assigned tendies and waifu now?

>Just take a shower bro
>Just grow a normal gut flora bro
Ur actually so fucking retarded you probably have an unusual gut microbiome too.

yeah I get it. I'm just pointing out that it's paying 30k for eating shit. literally. not metaphorically. I think you can also just find a healthy donor, ask him to sell you his shit. Make shit pills and eat them. That would be way cheaper. Not being ironic here, I think I've read somewhere about someone doing that. I think they even got special forums for that

Yeah I guess that's a good way too, but you should be adding these high nutrient density foods asap, just straight up beef for like one month and then add beef liver for example (but it's got to be good quality from healthy animals or it's gonna taste like shit.)

Fun fact: Indigenous humans (eg. inuits, masai) and carnivorious animals such as the lion always eat the liver, heart and kidney first when they kill an animal.

I don't know, does that actually work?
It is quite bizarre that literally eating shit can help someone at all, let alone that it could possibly be the most useful solution available to some of the issues I've had for basically half my life.

The shit is usually put directly to the gut trough your anal.

just take probiotic supplements, its like $5 a bottle

Can confirm, it's boofed.

If you're willing to do a fecal transplant; Do the diet at the same time. That's my thoughts.

Honestly anons, I'm still fucked up about discovering this shit, my life's been ripped away from me since they put me on Isotretionin(not doxycyclin**). God, I can't fucking believe it. Fuck pharma.

I'll report back some time in January, anons.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 15.02.02.png (608x754, 828K)

Please do, if you see any reasonable success I may follow.
I just don't feel like I know enough about this shit to really jump into anything just yet.

I am thinking of making a discord or telegram chat for the people suffering the same thing, would be nice to share progress and thoughts?

>Isotretionin
This isn't an antibiotic though, it's just associated with elevated rates of IBD

Bro, the the shit goes in your ass, you find a healthy donor, use a deuce to put the shit in your ass and the microbacteria from his shit spreads into your colon/intestines and gives you a healthy gut.

It's like inviting a bunch of Japanese people to come live in your gut and repair it after your government (pharma) flooded it with niggers (antibiotics).

I'd be up for that I guess.
I'm just keeping the thread open while I do other things, so if you make one I'll try using it.

True, user.

I was on tetracycline, before my Isotretionine treatment before though, I'm unsure about the causes of what's up with me,

> Isotretinoin is the only non-psychiatric drug on the FDA's top 10 list of drugs associated with depression and is also within the top 10 for suicide attempts. A black box warning for suicide, depression and psychosis has been present on isotretinoin's packaging in the United States since 2005.

If you set it up, let us know, user. I just setup discord again, after been offline on that forever.

I'm too autistic to have ever used discord (or anything not Jow Forums) but I'd definitely be up for this, it's something I've suffered with for a long time and there is way too much false information and dodgy salesmen on the internet trying to push their products.

I've currently cut out grains/high fodmap foods and am eating more yoghurt and have been much less anxious (no panic attacks) the past couple of days, however today I've had the worst fatigue yet, which wcould be the loss of simple sugars but I'm monitoring symptoms just in case. Also taking vitamin D, something a lot of people with chronic issues/gut problems tend to be deficient in.

discord dot gg/Hq5cyBM
Here's the server, I'll add some information to the channel when I've got time but for now it's just a placeholder server.

The fuck, I have this really bad, I try scrubbing my tongue constantly but shit comes right back. How the fuck do I kill this shit?

> discord dot gg/Hq5cyBM

Bumping this.

Attached: 1544648165249.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Is this the gut-psychology discord? The healing gut discord, or is it just for fecal transplants?

Oh, I was going to say if it's about gut healing you might want to post it on fit's /sig/ threads, gut health is occasionally discussed.

Not the user who set it up, here.

I think it's just for anons in this thread, to keep up on progress in mood or health, with this gut microbiome problem. By diet, transplants- whatever the solution is, ey.

It may be candida overgrowth, which can be caused by poor gut microbiome, SIBO(small intestine bacteria overgrowth) and many other things. Have you ever been on antibiotics or any other medication that could contribute to this?
It's a server for giving information, sharing progress and discussion about healing ur gut microbiome to help with mental illness and other illnesses that may be caused by an abnormal gut microbiome. Or that's what my intention was when making it.

>The shit is usually put directly to the gut trough your anal.
not necessarily. You can also swallow the shit pills. I think that's the guy who did it by himself, look him up
youtube.com/watch?v=uO6l6Bgo3-A
He cleaned his gut with antibiotics first then ate the shit pills to replace the biom. He had colitis or something and he cured it this way

My medical history is sketchy, I've been on antibiotics multiple times after getting mono (despite it being viral) before the Doctor told me I never had mono and it isn't in my blood (and refusing to say what I DID have, leading to my hatred of Doctors). I've been on anti-fungal meds because I had a itchy scalp/crotch which COULD have been tinea (again the cunt never actually checked just assumed).

tl:dr yeah I've been on a variety of meds for no real reason.

Yeah I definitely think you've got some kind of candida overgrowth and or other bacteria related issues, but I am not a doctor so dont trust my sayings.

Attached: Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png (1024x698, 448K)