Perfect skin

>perfect skin
>perfect facial structure
>perfect body
>perfect behavior

you have 0.2 seconds to tell me why you didnt get yourself an asian gf yet

Attached: 37fc655e472a8a5e.jpg (900x1200, 142K)

I want my kids to look similar to me and not like a fucking gook

they have no boobs and their eyes are weird

itt: larping ricecels

go back to asian """masculinity""" cucks

I have an asian gf originally

Texas only really has Southeast Asians and while they can be attractive, they're usually just black or Mexican women with tight eyes. Hang around a Hmong woman for too long and bullets may start flying.

I don't know where to look for them, otherwise I may have tried to find one.

>I have an asian gf originally
How did you do it? Are you tall and white?

Can you or someone make a tutorial on how to get one?

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 12K)

no i am a asian twink and she dresses me up in girl clothes

>asian
>going for a twink
of fucking course

Attached: 1543927747969.jpg (970x545, 50K)

l want a qt white girIfriend

Attached: 1543527843459_1.jpg (2476x1920, 1.87M)

I had one until two weeks ago, but I proposed to her so now she's my fiancee, not my gf.
See ye later losers.

lucky user

fag user

Attached: 1543779895414.jpg (1280x1705, 279K)

This is not what the average asian girl looks like.
You are dumb to think an asian stacy would want to be seen with someone from this site but then again your troll threads are so dumb and unoriginal you should get a ban.

Does she make you wear girl clothes, or did you ask her to?
Does she take charge in the bedroom?
Has she violated your anus?

>qt white girIfriend
this man knows what's up

99.9 % do not look like gravure models

I'm black Chad, do I have a chance with asian Stacey?

nah probably not. maybe one of those mutts in the US

already did, best decision of my life, they smell good, meaning they don't really have a smell and its just a faint seint of her body wash and shampoo, which is so fucking important. pretty girls with crappy odor kill the mood and just kind of kill your perception of em

I was just in Asia and the only Blacks I saw were with other Black tourists.
Also, the locals, and presumably the FOBs, are rather quite racist.
Go for a westernised Asian girl.

They have so much makeup you can't even see how they really look like.

im very pretty for a twink
I have always been wearing girl clothes but now i have more available to me because i can wear hers.
>Does she take charge in the bedroom?
no
>Has she violated your anus?
No but she likes that kind of hentai, and likes when i tell her stories of violating my own

thats just regular taste, we're talking about a special interest in chinks my dude, not that theres anything wrong with white chicks, just that some of us think asians are the way to go.

>asians are the way to go
do you really prefer them or do you just have low self-esteem?

i prefer the superior east asians non of that mexican looking south east slave asian types, white girls are pretty too i've just found out i find more asians attractive and i've ended up spending more time getting with asians, nothing wrong with my own kind.

ha

they don't have perfect facial structure unless plastic surgery, for the most part, chinks have 2 dimensional faces its not a huge deal but thats why white people are more attractive.

Actually this. Houston only has Vietnamese women

>its not a huge deal but thats why white people are more attractive.

the problem is thats just not true, asians have more cute simplistic faces which is objectively more attractive to a lot of men. White women have more sharp angular features that come off as masculine. If you're into that go for it. But to me the only legit 10/10s come from asia desu.

Attached: nordicprofile.jpg (352x495, 64K)

Most asian women are short and I'm already a manlet

they won't let me in the asiangf store anymore since the incident

forgot to mention
>100 surgeries later
also I already have a gf that looks like pic related only with ass instead of tits.

Attached: PassionateHugeAustraliansilkyterrier.webm (640x1136, 854K)

anyone else find bitter guys like this really fucking pathetic? this wahhh!! white women are masculine!!11!1 meme is retarded

Sneaky pls go.

you mean you settled for a fatgf, don't care

Bitter? I just explained why I find asian women more attractive in reply to why you find whites more attractive. In a thread about asian women no less. literally why are you mad?

Attached: hmmm.png (203x254, 96K)

>perfect skin
Nope that's called make up.
Eh it's alright
>perfect body
Wrong
>perfect behavior
Have you lived in asia before? Just my experience in Japan the Japanese are the dumbest and most naive people I've ever met.

Because she's a white woman.

I prefer latinas and black women so I'm not on his side but literally nothing about his post was bitter. He simply explained what he found unattractive about white women.

Attached: 7EEA6294-A5FC-4609-8DB1-EBBCC209A98E.gif (250x417, 1.86M)

its good that you know what you like.
but i mean of course there are people who prefer mcdonalds burgers over Ruth's Chris filet mignon, but most people can agree caucasians have the better facial structure, hell even asians like the looks of whites more than their own, hence all that plastic surgery bullshit

>hell even asians like the looks of whites more than their own, hence all that plastic surgery bullshit

That's simply wrong though. asians have cute button noses before and after surgery, white noses are much more long and pronounced. half of all asians already naturally have double eyelids, and pale skin has been a sign of beauty and wealth since long before whites were even discovered.

Add to that fact that they don't get fat, age better, and overall look more neotonous asian women win it all for me.

Anyways it's irrelevant. A lot of white women nowadays get surgery to look more black which I think is ridiculous but I don't really take things like that into account.

That being said, asian women may be the queens, but I'll be damned if white women ain't at least the heir to the throne.

Attached: bignose.jpg (620x366, 57K)

>tfw my body will never be this perfect
kms

>plastic surgery asian bimbos

lmfao

>Add to that fact that they don't get fat, age better
In the United States yeah. Asian women in Korea and China age way worse. It has to do with the fact a huge amount of them chainsmoke and drink. Just a something I've noticed from my years of travel.

>likes niggers and spics
fetishes don't count towards general standards of women ok, some people like to fuck dogs does that make dogs attractive?

>all this saltiness.

Damn, the girls in OP don't even have plastic surgery they're japs. Weird jap noses and all.

go fuck yourself OP all women are the same. cheating gold digging sluts.

I'd be okay with having a hapa daughter, not a son though, a son would almost certainly elliot Rodger himself

If you raise your hapa kid third culture they're going to end up as I and about 30% of the us state department. But then again all the hapas I work with all hate their parents and half of them bullied their parents into killing themselves. But most of them are swell lads.