Would you date a disabled girl, user?

Would you date a disabled girl, user?

Why or why not?

Attached: 1544735683383.jpg (1080x1346, 191K)

That disabled hole still wants chad.

this
but she's still pretty hot

Yeah as long as she is still sexually active. Just hope she likes being carried. Third floor, no elevator.
Also this
is still true and you know it
>Why
Why not? It is less a problem than a girl being awhore or a single mom to me. Rather doubt she choose to get her spine injured

Only if she is hot.

fuck no that's retarded
can you imagine all the shit you have to go through, if she's too retarded to function like a normal human being she should just end it

If she was just in a wheelchair, yes. Mentally disabled or extremely physically disabled, no way. But if a really nice girl that I clicked with couldn't walk then I'd still give her the benefit of the doubt and see what she's like. It doesn't really matter considering I'm garbage and any disabled girl would still not date me, But it's nice to dream.

How hard is it to understand this. Women are all the same.

only if I love her

nope, they won't have a good body because they can't work a lot of muscles, which is important for a good physique

Depends on the disability. Just because you can't walk that doesn't mean you can't be self sufficient. If they are blind deaf, retarded, or have some kind of disease that makes them almost completely immobile that's where I draw the line.

As long as I can tie her up in my basement and rape her. She wont be abale to do much as disabled

she go vroom vroom

Attached: GUEST_d8d6f451-2e9d-4a49-8e6b-a79f950edcd6.jpg (488x488, 47K)

Not under any circumstance. It would be too much for me to deal with. I doubt I could even get it up to fuck them.

>have to wear diaper
>would constantly shit and piss herself
>can't do anything too good in bed
No thanks

As long as she can bear my children I would

Actually, yes. Where would i find a physically disabled gf?

yeah, then I could princess carry her all the time.

If my girlfriend were disabled i still would have dated her because of similar interests and values. Don't really care about much else.

I would, they are mad underrated

Yeah, totally I would

Attached: ohgoddiasabledgf.jpg (631x483, 103K)

Wtf, why and how is she crossing her legs?

You can move your legs with your hands, dummy. She either did that or isn't totally paralyzed.

nope. i can do better than some disabled roastie