He has to take medication to function normally in society

>He has to take medication to function normally in society

I'm just kidding. Who are you trying to prove wrong by refusing medication? I encourage you to work with a professional to sort out your mental health problems. It is possible. If pills are permanent, then so be it, but it might not have to be.

Attached: 1540569544805.gif (300x577, 72K)

>Yes, take the pills!

Attached: merchant_happy.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>(((Penicillinberg)))
>(((Wheel chairstein)))
>(((Physical therapy-kun)))

Do you think these medications got into the hands of MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS without any researcher, businessman, or clinician ever asking "does this medication help?" There are people trying to help.

Attached: 1519466995939.png (645x773, 37K)

No way, I'm sure I might have several mental issues, but I will never go to the psychiatrist, they would drop in into an asylum and feed me so much drugs I would become a complete vegetable.
This isn't worth it, I'll just hide my power level.

If you went to a psychiatrist, they will put down in writing what constitutes a reason for forcing you to be institutionalized. You get a copy of that form. They then proceed to tell you verbally what it takes for that to happen.

Don't say that you have plans to kill/endanger yourself and don't threaten to kill/endanger anyone else.

I tried an SSRI but the side effects were too much, then my doctor tried to give me an SNRI but I didn't want it.

Now I'm sitting at home anxious as fuck wanting to die, I'm just worried about the horror stories of people having side effects from meds AND still wanting to die

What if the SNRIs helped with manageable side effects?

Well considering how sensitive I was to 5mg of an SSRI which is a tiny dose, the SNRI would have a side effects for sure.

You can also become dependant on those

Shut the fuck up you faggot. It would make sense for (((them))) to restrict Meds that make us happy precisely because it helps build a better society

Attached: E83CDE87-89DB-4726-80B4-2AF1F076BA35.png (413x388, 275K)

>Don't say that you have plans to kill/endanger yourself and don't threaten to kill/endanger anyone else.
Well, I don't plan it but accidents can happens.
I almost hit a guy 2 years ago, was driving and then had quite a big hallucination, swerved to avoid hitting the "thing" and almost ran over a civilian.
Or another day, I almost fell of a cliff because others hallucinations.
It doesn't happen often but can happen.

>does this medication help?"
Ya, help you turn into a golem

>Restrict
Uh...

I'm on Mirtazapine 30mg.
It's okay. Makes me a fucking zombie though.

on antipsychotics and mood stabilizers for half a decade now and where is the gf you promised me op

Did you discuss any options besides the two?

So you're afraid that they'll institutionalize you as a danger to society? It sounds like it would be worse to let yourself go on without getting help.

Yikes. Is it a permanent medication?

GFs aren't a good investment. I want you to enjoy NEETdom. Do you physically feel better than when you started?

>I want you to enjoy NEETdom.
already did before i started taking them desu
>Do you physically feel better than when you started?
in some ways sure, like not being paranoid about mind-reading extraterrestrials but the side effects really fuck my shit up, i don't have any traces of motor coordination anymore and feel my ability to recall things from memory vanish by day

would rather be euthanasia'd desu

there are no other options for anxiety except maybe dude weed

What about non-medication options like CBT or other memes?

>So you're afraid that they'll institutionalize you as a danger to society? It sounds like it would be worse to let yourself go on without getting help.
Better kill someone than get "jailed" and have my life ruined for a crime I didn't commit.

What if you just talked to them and not mention the parts where you're driving and shit?

that stuff only works for meme anxiety like being afraid to give a presentation or going to a job interview

>What if you just talked to them and not mention the parts where you're driving and shit?
So I would go to them, speak to them about trivial matters and then avoid talking about potential mental issues?
Even if I'm not talking about my hallucinations, I don't think talking about my rational views is a nice idea.
Just a waste of money and time.
I'm waiting for one of my trustful cousin to become a psychiatrist, only need to wait 5 more years anyway.

What do you mean? You could talk to them about hallucinations without mentioning driving.

Also, what if your cousin in required to ask you about the same memes as a regular psychiatrist or risk losing his job?

>You NEED the pills
>somethings wrong with YOU
>it can't be that the world and society is wrong
>its all in your head

>What do you mean? You could talk to them about hallucinations without mentioning driving.
So, you have a problem and you don't talk about it? Would be a waste of time and money.
In my country, we lack doctors, he could make his own office and do whatever he wants. He wouldn't do that.

Im sitting at home anxious too. I'm going through a long withdrawal from Lexapro. I tapered too fast. Don't take meds. I'm in hell. So much anxiety....

sadly therapy doesn't cure schizophrenia

SSRI are stupid when you force serotonin through a pill your brain will stop making it on it's own. Your just making yourself worse

If you lived in a world filled with headaches, you'd still get relief from ibuprofen. There is PLENTY wrong with the world, but if you are incapacitated, you can't really help be part of the solution. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

You could get anti-hallucinogens and then you wouldn't have a problem. Are you suffering from guilt or something?

Pills help treat schizophrenia. You can't cure HIV, but with modern medication, you don't even have to present symptoms ever in your life.

I can't afford pills. Me and my brother got the same diagnosis of a bunch of genetic stuff that's probably from our mom. He uses medication but I just have to power through it all by finding minor things to be angry at as a distraction.

>docs got my addicted to ativan
>now trying to get me on cymbalta

Attached: 1531215337789.jpg (177x184, 48K)

i would simply love to eradicate my awareness for the low low price of permanent nerve damage and diminished thinking ability user but unfortunately pills cost a lot of money

pills help treat schizophrenia but they don't eliminate all symptoms

They are stupid, but there really is no other anxiety med so some people have no choice