Black women

What is Jow Forums's impression of Black women? I'm a Black guy so I'm curious. Personally I prefer Asian women and I've a Chinese girlfriend.

Attached: 1525263355030.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

Well it varies. I’m white buthave been with several black women years before. What I noticed was that black women tended as a group to have poor hygiene. Not all but I’d say at least 50%. And it was BAD. That is much higher than whites or Asians who mostly have excellent hygiene. I’m married to a Thai woman.

I dislike them personally and I have had the chance to fuck them before.

what does your gfs father and brothers think about her being dated by you?

the majority of african american women are std carriers
google: cdc std african american

nice to see a non obnoxious bl*ck n*tionalist!
shaniqas are a hostile species that smell of shit and should be avoided at all costs in the jungle. Lure them out of their habitat with shiny metals and "dolla dolla billz yall"

Not even a nog wants to date other nogs.

The absolute state of you apes. Unbelievable.

Younger black women tend to be the most insufferable pieces of shit you'll ever meet. They always act like they have something to prove to you, they have a horrible attitude, and typically a poor work ethic. They act like they always have to have something to rebel against.

Hate them.
good choice OP asian girls ftw

Fat black women go for niggers and talk like uneducated loud animals.

Skinny black women go for white men but are incredibly hard to find.

I got trashed and fucked a chubby black girl I met at a bar. She was driving a nice car and we went back to an apartment with no furniture or working electricity in it. She was arrested not one week later under a huge fuckload of charges.

There's a decent number of black women who are skinny, speak proper English and only go for white men. They're just so damn hard to find though.

Attached: black culture.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

I got a BJ from a black women in Paris...

What is happening in the OP, is he incapable of just telling her to go away? Or is he secretly enjoying it.

This story will sound incel as fuck, but I had a girl who tried to do this to me when I was 15, she was very invasive and kept trying to grab me. She was fairly attractive, but she was invading my personal space and it made me feel uncomfortable so I just politely asked her to stop. She tried jumping into my arms, which worked, so I put her down and told her to leave me alone. When she tried again I got angry and just said "Hey, I'm sick of this, go away"

I don't understand how girls can behave like this, but I also don't understand why it would make someone lose their footing.

Attached: hoochie fire.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

6/10 Dance

Attached: 1522006446610.webm (350x622, 1.59M)

this is 100% real guys 8===D

You aren't kidding. Their hygiene is usually terrible.

Thing was, at the time I tried not to notice or even to think about it. I never said anything. I honestly felt like thinking it would be racist. Only years later in retrospect did it become plainly obvious.

Confident, attractive and at least here in the UK, tend to have more family values and faithfulness than their white counterparts.

Omg is that reaL?

Just wait til it's your turn.

Attached: 1313627043001.jpg (289x251, 6K)

Sort of agree. Sad but true.

Not too happy about it, but I'm not a nigger so they are pleasantly surprised I think.

Attached: 1521170785333.webm (640x360, 639K)

Attached: 8EezW.gif (320x180, 143K)

Daily reminder to eradicate all niggers.

Attached: 1521756152247.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

Attached: 1520760360643.webm (230x400, 1.55M)

Attached: 1491863005634.png (849x465, 376K)

Chinks are the niggers of Asia so you chose right

Attached: 1519632643492.gif (250x173, 1.14M)

>Confident, attractive and at least here in the UK, tend to have more family values and faithfulness than their white counterparts

Attached: 1516832125042.png (638x638, 770K)

Sluta rasblanda, negerjävel

i don't think he's ever met a UK black it would seem

>black woman
I hope you got tested

Good taste, but even better if they are muscular and healthy.

should I tell the story ?

Why are you in Sweden? Why do you force yourself upon white people?

God this thread is full of fags

Yeah