Draw ur dream house

draw ur dream house

Attached: dream.png (634x476, 13K)

You pretty much drew it for me, OP.

yeah i would like to live for eternity in pic related

Attached: grave.jpg (630x472, 88K)

Even better, but I'm talking about the alternative

whatever just give me enough drugs so that i will die soon enough

>garage turned into weights room, has bench, rack, etc. plus sound system for music
>home made kiln in back yard so I can do some blacksmithing, probably won't be making swords and shit but it could be fun
>pond in grass with frogs and little fish for birds to come eat, and some trees and bushes around it for a little habitat
>bedroom has a futon and a projecter that shines on an entire wall, and a pc I control with a wireless trackball
>rec room with sound system, flatscreen tvs, vidya, pcs, physical media(I won't really use it but it's comfy) etc. and shelves with toys and collectible things and antiques, probably make it look dope and have a bunch of props and decorations around
>studio/computer room where I can focus on what I'm doing more. drawing board and easel and art supplies, high end digital keyboards, a desk to solder electronic and do diy shit with, microscope, 3D printer etc.
>walk-in closet converted into a smoking chamber so I can get ripped, probably throw a tv and a laptop in there too
>huge tank in living room with some bomb exotic fish, maybe weird stuff like octopi if I can get it, probably not many chairs since I won't have many guests, and a huge fireplace with some paintings around it
>attic with big window so I can watch the sunrise and see the neighborhood from up high, and a sunroof so I can grow weed or herbs for cooking
>secret room so I can get away from it all, doubles as a panic room
>probably have a lot of cats too
>location doesn't matter much, I don't want snow but lots of rain and no nosy neighbors, maybe in a slightly rural area but not heavily as I need good internet

yeah now imagine living with a fucking noisy roomate that wont let you drink smoke weed or cigarettes and brig girls or friends, now imagine the suffering to continue for 8 years

FUCK MY LIFE HOW DO I DIE

fuck my parents too

Attached: 1532564111886.png (967x954, 554K)

Why are there different rooms for the shower and the toilet?

A nice comfy castle and fief.

Attached: Comfy castle.jpg (6408x1863, 904K)

great question

shit defense infrastructure

What do you each without any kind of kitchen? Frozen meals, all day every day? Gross. Also where the hell do you keep your clothes without a closet?

>Also where the hell do you keep your clothes without a closet?

It's called the floor. Any other questions?

Europeans separate the washing and the evacuating
Not a bad idea desu

No, I'm not even going to ask what you do about washing them.

The shower will also be used as a kitchen

I really want to actually have a house like this and live a simple, peaceful life. I was planning on drawing the whole thing out digitally, but I've been procrastinating.

Anyways I would want to use concrete as the main building material to help with the long term maintenance costs and the thermal regulation. For that last point, I'm also considering if having it built partly below grade would be worth it, it just being 1.5m deep in the earth might not help as much as I'd like, and it floods sometimes in my area so that would be an issue too.

I really need to sort out my thoguhts and get some more views of the place drawn up (the roof would be flat for extra space to store things and hang out) and take them over to /diy/ to get some help and ideas.

Attached: 464edc22-e93a-438a-bb88-81edfbd486cd.png (1364x767, 1.5M)

Oh and I did read up on my local building and fire safety codes and I'm pretty sure this place would pass. Most places seem to have a rather high minimum square footage for free standing houses, but I got lucky on that front.

yeah imagine having loud alcoholic annoying neighbors who cant keep their holemouths for one fucking night and when you go mad and tell them to shut the fuck up youre a bad guy, now imagine that pain for 2+ years
FUCK EVERYBODY WHO MAKES NOISE

Sounds pretty similar to my situation actually.

Looks comfy I wish you success.

>shit defense infrastructure
It's a motte and bailey style castle, with a later period stone Keep. It's just fine for a medieval castle, it'd just require the hill be made specially to accommodate the extra weight.

Cute castle

Essentially it's like this, only with a wooden palisade instead of a stone wall. The Normans used them to great effect in their conquest of Britain.
thanks mate.

Attached: York Castle.jpg (700x525, 97K)

A cozy apartment in a big city. The view from my window is the city, but also one of the main roads/overpasses. My flat is soundproofed, my neighbours can't hear anything that happens in my flat.
A kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom. The bedroom has a bed, my desk+PC, a big TV and a sofa.
It has a window too, which overlooks the sprawling city.

There is a 4th room, which has doors to all the others including the entrance/exit. It acts a chilled space, with a sofa and coffee table and bookshelf or two. The door is thick and closes tight, and curtains can be drawn in front of it.

Life is okay.

Thanks. I'm not really sure how comfortable it would actually be, but owning a place like that and living frugally I could get by working an easy part time job which would for sure be comfy. Maybe I'd even be able to work from home one day and drop my irl social interaction to almost zero.

>the roof would be flat for extra space to store things and hang out
If the whole thing's concrete maybe you could make the roof strong enough to support a green roof for extra heating/cooling efficiency.

Absolutely based. A home like this is my backup plan if I end up being a wizard. I'm going to keep trying to get my life together but if I don't make it by 30 I'm dropping out of society and getting myself a place just like that.

I've considered that, since if the home wasn't bermed I would at least let ivy grow over it for aesthetic/camouflaging/slight heat regulation reasons. Having the entire thing be green would be cool. In my area we see negative and hundred plus degree days almost every year, yet I want to keep the year to year costs low, so heating and cooling are big factors for me to think about.

> be cyborg
> currently live in a condo in the "hip" downtown area of my city
> normie neighbors are driving me up the fucking wall
> want to move out to the edge of the suburbs or even the country
> looking at houses with a realtor
> they're all beat to shit, way to expensive, or way too big

If I could live on like 0.5 acres, surrounded by woods, with no neighbors, and maybe ~2000 sq. ft I'd be happy

This is pretty much exactly how my apartment is right now except the toilet and shower are together in a single room.

I just want a rectangle where every room is side by side.

Garage | Kitchen | Living Room | Bedroom.

Can enter through garage, back door (kitchen), front door (living room), side door (bed room). Bathrooms would likely be seperate mini rooms in bedroom and kitchen.
I've built this house in The Sims 3 and it was my favorite ever playthrough with a sims game.

A comfy weeb castle like this guarding a mountain village.

Attached: matsuyama-castlekumo.jpg (550x413, 219K)