What have you learned from your time on Jow Forums?

What have you learned from your time on Jow Forums?

Attached: Advice - Best Advice I've Seen.jpg (1260x736, 203K)

Regex.

Humans are terrible and generally retarded people. Also newfags. Everyone is a newfag.

Nerds who sit alone at the lunch table can be the biggest dumbest assholes you have ever met - even more so than the so called 'Chad' they abhor with every fiber in their body.

Just how dumb autistic people are. There's this illusion that they're secretly savants or something, but they're not. They fall for mental traps that your average moron would never fall for. I also learned that I get along much better with people I despise, and find it easier to get close to people the repulse me than to like minded, good people.
Also learned that 9/10, if someone screencaps a thread, the majority of the information included in said screencap is often completely wrong, either factually or in terms of common sense.
Final thing that I learned is that incels like to live vicariously through Don Draper for some reason, and will take posts with him as the image more seriously.

>6. Contrary to popular belief, depression is not a painful experience. Depression is a numbing strategy usually developed in childhood as a way to keep you safe from the consequences of your anger. An emotionally healthy person can allow himself to feel anger without reacting to it. When you numb yourself from real pain (anger), you block off the joy in your life and become depressed
Accurate. So fucking accurate.

Jesus, OP's image is exactly what I needed to see. Fuck, this is uncanny

>some nobody ass literal boomer tries to play cool uncle to a bunch of anons
glad I won't grow up to be as retarded as this cunt

Leave this place. Get the fuck out of here as fast as you can. I came here originally seeking people who might be in the same boat as me - lonely, outcast, emotionally abnormal, etc. - but this is the furthest thing from a collective of like-minded people. If it's not the self-loathing is the sheer vitriolic hatred of everyone else. I have been ensnared by this pit of primitive, unconscious forces, forces which are given free rule here. We have this warped sense of masculinity. This is not to say that reddit or twitter psychiatrists know whats best for us either; no, I'm positive there is no such thing as a useful bit advice today on the internet. Jow Forums in general is the worst idea conceivable - anonymity breeds unaccountability, it acts as a surrogate for us to vent those previously mentioned forces, yet at the same time nothing is ever done with them. Please, for all of your sakes, leave this hell.

I'm genuinely addicted user, I can't do something else without feeling the urge to come back. I'd wake up and think about some racebait thread, this is an illness.

ramomes - blietzkrieg bop

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-002358.jpg (1080x1920, 610K)

Goddamn do I know that feel too, bro. I'm not nearly experienced enough to help with my own addictions, let alone someone else's. I've been trying all sorts of alternatives - art, music, writing, reading, exercise - any and everything to break myself of this place. But there's no one else to take part in these things with me, and regrettably the isolation is at times pretty suffocating. We need to help each other out bro.

this thread is knio

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-201336.jpg (1080x1920, 530K)

>depression is not a painful experience
oof

Attached: 1544679590166.png (419x398, 191K)

Niggers! Faggots!

x

>interesting and valuable thread
>no one interested

Have you not read the other comments?

>children have no respect for rules and social norms, they would rather everyone conform to their lazy and retarded ways than integrate to the existing culture
>there's no limit to the mental gymnastics a contrarian is capable of
>no matter how shitty your life seems somebody here has it worse
>loneliness breeds homosexuality
>people will say anything for attention
>lonely people would rather be alone forever than put in the effort to develop a personality and make a friend
>no matter how good of an argument you present, someone will always disagree and call you a nigger
but most importantly
>OP is always a faggot

Attached: why don't you take a seat.jpg (680x453, 156K)

Shut up newfag xddddd

Attached: 500F3FE3-2796-4F20-ACB0-158A315BFBF0.png (900x973, 486K)

most people don't realize other people have thoughts and feelings too.

This is why I like Contrapoints, she is actually geniuinely interested in helping Incels, robots etc and went through an incel stage herself. She literally says straight up the most healthy thing you can do to try rebuild your life is step the fuck back from toxic online communities, be it Tumblr, Jow Forums, Reddit, Facebook groups and don't let them suck you into their shit, because it's very easy to become extremely paranoid, anxiety ridden and overly critical if you spend your time in these sort of communities where everyone is a negative, nihilistic, judgemental piece of shit.

Exactly. I first watched her incel video thinking it was typical "lol incels are mad cuz they cant' get laid lol" bs, nothing new. but the second time around I took in what she said more receptively, actually listened to her points and tried to see my situation from a different perspective. It has definitely helped.

>>loneliness breeds homosexuality

Instantly disregard all other "advice" from this deluded Christfag

you're telling me that r9k, a board for lonely guys and roleplaying "females", the gayest board on the site except /lgtb/, is not evidence of this

fuck off nicky boy
you aren't a girl or sane or smart

Fags, like str8s, come to r9k BECAUSE they're lonely; they aren't fags because they are lonely.

Attached: Suck Two.jpg (550x360, 34K)

PS the #1 gayest board on Jow Forums is /hm/

You're welcum

Attached: slurp cum.jpg (542x450, 52K)

I get an idea of what people really want because they dont have to be dishonest to others here. People want to be assholes and pretend they arent.

>oof
Kjnkjnkinlin

Attached: image.jpg (1105x738, 125K)

Can confirm, let it all wash away, sometimes i lashed out but kept me in check.
After i failed my first quest for an hero, it all came out like something i never felt before.
I'm currently almost a year hikki neet.
Not for me, but for other people.
I don't think i can tolerate the lies around me, i cannot pretend anymore, can't fake it except for a stupid nervous fake smile i conditioned myself to.
I will legitimately try to sabotage everything and everyone if i gtfo home, but i know i cannot make much of an impact, i shall stay like this until the day of deliverance.

>She
Opinion immediately discarded, sucks you fell for another girl's inane rambling

People are strange when you're a stranger
Women are wicked when you're alone

I picked my career from a /sci/ thread back 7 years ago

You can't overcome social retardation by talking to other social retards except indirectly/by accident.

You guys take this place way too seriously. Ignore the shit threads, and find some lulz where you can. Remember, everything posted here is a work of fiction and you are here forever.

>go in hyenas' cage
>why do they bite me when they see I'm weakened
Bullies deserve torture and death. And while you should be bullied, you don't deserve it because you are too dumb to take anyway from it. Fucking learn when and where to feel vulnerable and vent and know what to expect from experience and observation you monumental moronic flimsy vagina.