Random homicidal fembot thread

I cant stop subconsciously planning how im gonna bash every persons in my dorms head in. I want out. Every girl and SLA on my floor I want to kill. How do I get myself to stop thinking like this? Ive tried thinking about the consequences but I can just kill mysel when im done anyway.

Attached: 317B4BD9-140D-4386-8876-AEA8E75F4F7D.jpg (400x356, 75K)

>random homicidal fembot thread thread

more like roastie on her period thread

Would you be my gf and eventually kill me for being a pathetic animal not capable of making it in society?

id only try to kill you if you kept imposing shit onto me

my period ended a week ago.

Attached: 0B1F0537-6877-4E30-B05C-255E89C1C8EC.jpg (540x480, 94K)

There are people called psychiatrists and counselors usually free on campus, go talk to one before you do something you will regret you edgy shit

>id only try to kill you if you kept imposing shit onto me
Would continually bothering you online about being my gf constitute as this?

Also why exactly do you hate them

Stacies stole all the chads she liked.

psychiatrists and counselors are the ones that did this to me

came into my life and fucked up my schedule. too autistic and i keep having breakdowns, these women follow me and girls laugh at me knowing i need them to be there so I can not be a lazy sped for two seconds

Stacies can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1517084187211_2.jpg (720x1280, 177K)

>Wahhh wahhh stacy took chads!
Its a match made in fucking heaven.
Go find someone on your league u fucking cumbucket

to be fair all the guys at my university are ugly as sin. i just wanna kill all the girls because i hate women including myself

Attached: 2D64B7A6-BFD1-46E7-B5CE-35A0C8495795.png (240x240, 16K)

Women aren't killers don't you know this.

There will never be a large casuality incident where the perpetrator is a woman, I don't think they have it in them desu.

Maybe your asexual user

Except for all the times they did
How so

Name which times they have in recent history where they weren't led by a man I'll wait.

The only time a chick used a van to ram people was back in the 70s and she only got single digits compared to the muslim guy who did the nice attack.

Women don't nearly cause as much carnage I'm sorry but this a fact.

Btw its considered a good thing women don't go nearly as violent like that, be happy about it.

i dont know what point youre trying to make here. because if i had a wood bat right now id probably have already knocked out my SLA but im not that fortunate to be not autistic enough to talk to the baseball faggots
i probably wont make it past double digits, im not that strong but if i could kill an SLA and a makeup wearing cunt id be happy and then kms

Attached: 42349F76-F256-4209-8ED1-F3893F9108D1.jpg (491x491, 130K)

Why do you feel the need to interject your gender? What is the relevance? Who am I kidding, it's obviously because you're an attention seeking vapid whore.

My point is to not do anything stupid because instead of getting remembered you're just going to be clowned and forgotten quickly like the chick who shot up youtubes hq earlier this year.

Basically my point is its pointless to do but if you want to throw away you're existence no one will stop you.

Y r u a female that wants me to grovel at your feet or something, Im not going to precisely because I dont care. This entire board is retarded, and the anger caused by it just got rid of my depression.
Thank user you the real MVP I am now free to go to parties once again. Heres a funny image to make you laugh

Attached: 955EE12D-DB85-431F-BD43-AC0020D0ECF5.jpg (500x597, 94K)

Okay now this is fucking epic

yeah desu i just wanna kill a few girls and then myself, theres no real reason for me not to do it and shit only gets worse

Attached: 671C2A67-B619-4C29-8156-EB0642FB94B6.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Srsly tho user before I leave I gotta tell you to laugh and listen to some energetic music my guy it helps

I you do it, heres some advice. There's a chance the cops will grab you before you can kys. So what you wanna do is kys first. That way there are literally no possible consequences when you go after the others.

Seriously though, I'm guessing you have a bad sleep schedule. When I feel like killling myself, I've learned to just go to sleep, and by the time I wake up I never really feel like killing myself anymore.

A few weeks ago I stopped using the internet for a week, and started going to bed at 10 because there was nothing else to do. That week, I didn't feel sick, and angry like I normally do.

Could also be that your not eating enough, or something too.

Basically, focus on improving any shortcomings in your physical health, and mental health will follow.

No I'm a male that wants you to stop acting like you're special because you have a pair of tits you schizophrenic autist. You're not going to kill anyone you pussy larper.

>tfw no English qt who was abused as much as I was and wants to take it out on the normie menace before having blood soaked sex on their corpses

I think there's a lot of accuracy to this. I've got a lot of shortcomings in my school/work ethic and I sleep at 4~9 am. On the days I actually can sleep early, I don't feel like I'm dying and that I want to kill myself, and I don't feel like wanting everyone else to die, and I can actually function. Eating right is big too. Bad sleep and bad eating go hand in hand- like I'd binge party size bags of chips and a liter soda if I don't sleep and if I get hungry during the night. Doesn't help that during the day I just eat pizza, fries and burgers. Went to counseling to fix up my sleeping, eating, and procrastinating, and to sum it up, the fuckface just told me to do what I want to do. hopefully op gets better counseling than me. Worst part is if you're doing good for yourself and have one night of bad sleep or binge some garbage food, everything falls down again.

>fembot

Im juts gona stop you there roastie. No such thing as a fembot.

Attached: 1544253039676.png (332x332, 148K)

This is really easy. You must tell every single person that you had homicidal thoughts about about your true feelings about, even that you're homicidal towards them. If you come clean only good can come from it. Trust me