Awkward situation in my group project

I'm in a group project with a girl who runs track for my school. We've been working at the library for most of the week. Yesterday was snowy and shitty outside so she suggested we work at her place. As we were settling down in her room she stepped out to pee. I took the opportunity to look in her laundry and also tried to find her bra drawer (didn't find). I underestimated how soon she'd be back because she caught me rifling through her drawers. I immedietly turned red and just kind of froze up on the spot. She didn't say anything so I just said sorry out loud grabbed my stuff and left while she walked out in the hallway and pretended not to see me. I'm glad she didn't come back sooner because I was sniffing her socks and shorts just moments before. I will probly text her about it later tonight. Not sure how to smooth this one over tbqh

Attached: Capture.png (638x538, 647K)

jesus christ user, what do you want us to say? There's no recovering from that. You may as well just drop out of school and commit sudoku.

It's a big school, I'm not going to see her after this week. What I'm more worried about is her telling her friends and people thinking I'm creepy

You should've said that you heard some rustling in her drawers and it sounded like a rodent or some shit. She might at least believe that, even if she thinks you're a weirdo.

Good fucking going you gigantic retard.

At the best, she'll pretend it never happened and every single meeting you have with your group will be cripplingly awkward

At the worst, she'll tell anyone who'll listen about how you're a creep who the moment you got the chance riffled through her drawers with added detail to make it worse.

No matter what you say will make it better. Any attempt to "smooth it over" will simply make it worse. You're legit better off saying fucking nothing or telling her how much you like the scent of her laundry detergent.

Attached: SNIFF.jpg (500x500, 61K)

HAHAHAHA
OP, it's not that you're afraid of been mistaken for someone creepy, it's that you are creepy.

oh she's gonna, don't worry about that. Which is why you needa leave that place asap

This is not an "awkward situation." This is one libtard girl's cry away from a rape charge and prison time.

It's just me and her on the project. I have to text her at some point to coordinate handing in our work. I tried calling her earlier thinking I would apologize properly but I chickened out after two rings
Something similar to this happened to me in eighth grade with my best friend's sister, they kind of cut me out of their lives after that happened and I guess that's what'll happen here

>Not sure how to smooth this one over tbqh

Attached: over.jpg (353x421, 18K)

Yeah but she has friends and people she knows in the class and around the school.

You really should just text her how the work should be divvied up, in her favor, and then leaving her alone.

more realistically she could get him expelled from fucking school

How? It was weird sure, but I didn't do anything that broke the rules or the law

your a perv dude, plain and simple. Shooting her a quick text wouldnt hurt, just make sure to be clear in choosing your words and describe exactly what your sorry for and why. Girls are sensitive and can spot a fake apology from a mile away.

I know. But imagine if she told your instructor, seeing as this happened during a class project, albeit off campus. I doubt she'll do it, but yeah colleges will bash people for doing creepy shit if they tell a responsible adult about you.

btw...I have stolen multiple pairs of chicks underwear, and I never got caught neither. you are so fucking stupid my man. How could you have misjudged that time gap so badly with the stakes so high. You idiot. It wasn't worth it at all. I hope for your sake she doesn't tell a faculty.

I thought she was going to pee but she must have just been checking her hair. She was gone for literally thirty seconds, it wasn't stupid it was just bad luck

Its not stupid to be such a hopeless creep that you automatically go full drawer-rifling panty sniffer when given half a chance?

>it wasn't stupid it was just bad luck
retard cope. op the story is going to spread like wildfire in your school lmao i only hope you are a senior and have to deal with it for a few months because thats the best case scenario. if youre going to be a perv do it right you mong

Thank you OP, by comparison my life choices seem golden.

be less worried about her and more worried about how everyone in the class is going to know about how pervy you are.

I mean user I'm pretty fucked up myself but I only tell anonymous people on the internet

colleges dont bash people

they crucify them

This is the best thread that has been on the robot for many moons.

This is not an awkward situation

Attached: 1543811070058.jpg (204x202, 12K)

You seem to have some kind of reading disability.