What stopped you from killing yourself?

No matter how hard I try I can't bring myself to do homework. I don't want to get out of bed. I don't want to talk with my family. I wish there was something that I could yearn for other than death.

>Why haven't I killed my self yet?
I keep thinking about this. Is it my few friends? Is it because I'm too much of a pussy?

Attached: rainy.jpg (1080x719, 120K)

Hatred I'm too pissed to die.

Like a true sith

Well said friendidly-endo.

I don't even know mate. Personally I've already decided the way of killing myself, it will be by hanging in suspension with a belt/soft rope/blanket. But I don't want to suffer from pain or simply don't die and have permanent sequels for the rest of my life because of the lack of oxygen in the brain

All who killed or are thinking of killing themselves are afraid, me included, that's natural due to different reasons: what's next after dying, will I survive the atempt, who I leave behind...

''Sadly'' I have a 60yo mother and a 54yo father who I know will not handle my death very well... so I'll try to hold on (not sure how considering I've been depressed for the last 8 years)

Attached: JuUET9b.jpg (4096x2383, 850K)

I still have some hope that life will get better. I hope it can get better someday, despite me being at the lowest point I've ever been at in my life. I wonder if it's more painful for your family if you killed yourself or having to watch you slowly degenerate?

bullets cost too much

It's more painful when they can't even tell

>frog
>homework
Underage get out

I just slit my wrist 1 week ago but after a few mins i patched myself up. I think i just wanna take the easy path and die, because why even bother, but yet i wanna have a family and kids. Im just like in between, still deciding what to do.

Me being pussy
also not wanna be a fucking hipocrit after teaching someone how to do it right

Well, the reasons I haven't killed myself are:
1) I'm scared I'd fuck it up and end up a vegetable
2) I don't want to hurt my family

After how much i cried after my grandfather commited suicide, how much pain it caused me, i couldn't even begin to imagine how much more my parents would go through and what would happen to them and my closest family, i'm not that selfish, you can't just check out of someones else's life like that

Attached: 9a78c4fc11b87c16a1346f212c43f808.png (635x961, 281K)

Mainly I was just too much of a pussy. I didn't want to leave that impact on those I know, but I could reason myself out of that belief. I didn't want that to be how I am remembered - if that even really matters to anyone.

I tried to twist that logic around to say that I'd be better off just offing myself. Justifiable, as I'd rather be the cause of brief grief rather than existing as a continued burden on family and friends who feel the need to rekindle fading relationships. Slowly have tried distancing myself from everyone instead.

desu my mom is pretty great and my family is nice to me despite me being a degenerate autist

They don't, but guns do.

"If I could do the math to figure out how it could get me laid, I would've killed myself a long time ago."
Sounds like a joke, but legit saved my life.
Sorry to hear you're feeling low. I hope you find something that gives you meaning. Better yet, go seek it out yourself ya pussy
oregano

Attached: ;_;.png (296x320, 99K)

Dark Souls 3 unironically kept me alive long enough to get out of the abyss

Attached: ajax.png (552x392, 270K)

The physical pain that occurs

I really don't know. I just want to see what happens to the world next maybe?

I have a family and I don't want to hurt them. I'll just suffer until it's my time to go. It's not all bad. You have to learn to appreciate life in a different way when you are very sad all the time. You can do it if you really try.

Attached: 1544104420711.jpg (500x314, 67K)

based and ssri pilled

Apathy and my dad. i don't care about anything, I don't feel anything, I don't want anything. But I know that if I killed myself, it would break my dad. I saw what it did to him when I was admitted to the psych ward.

my online boyfriend of several years i havent seen irl yet that isnt that into me but is loyal and i love him too bad he ignores me and it gives me more self esteem problems lol

No balls and I don't want to put my family through it.
I wish I would just die in my sleep

Killing yourself is actually the most selfish thing you can do, make everyone around you feel like shit over you because you are sad

>Tie noose around your neck
>Hammer one end of noose into ground, making sure it doesn't come loose
>Sit on the very edge of a cliff, valley, gulch any sort of large hole
>Take a fuck ton of morphine, heroine, sleeping pills or whatever, drink a bunch of booze
>Fall asleep
>Be blackout drunk
>No way you're waking up
>Tumble over
>Instantly snap neck/Suffocate to death blissfully in your sleep

>tfw no motivation to even kill myself
kill me

>been planning on killing myself for a while now
>going to drive out of the city pretty far (live in socal so I can drive to San Francisco)
>find a bridge (golden gate)
>take a long look at the horizon
>jump off and end my life quickly
I just don't want my parents to find out. If they did find out I killed myself they wouldn't be able live any more.

Attached: 1544048287731.png (655x509, 28K)

what do you enjoy? take a day off from life and enjoy it. there's a reason you're still here. fucking find it. let being suicidal help you find what you fucking care about. forget the bs everyone else cares about. smoke weed and think it through. then fucking do it. good luck, we're with you, even though you're gonna be on your own for a minute figuring it out.

Because I'm a fucking retard who keeps thinking I might have a future. I guess I'll live as long as I can daydream.

>tfw it was hope
Im like the complete opposite then?

pretty much the only thing stopping me is the thought of my 12 y/o sister finding my body. so i guess i'll thank her in 20 or so years when i eventually pull myself out of this shit

I find life more interesting than what I imagine death to be like, a dreamless sleep. There are obvious pros to being dead like not having any more problems in life, but I feel like at least the cosmologically weird experience of life is interesting enough not to expedite the inevitable any sooner.

I need direct help killing myself because I'm retarded but no one is willing to help me.

I honestly don't know. Most of my family hates me and looks at me in disgust because I'm a worthless parasite, they also hate the fact that some of my younger cousins "love" me for some weird fucking reason, don't know why but a couple of my younger cousins always admired me and wanted to be with me, which made their parents (my aunts and uncles) despise me even more. I hate myself because I can't change and feel like things will only end up one way for me but I'm still here wasting away and drifting on.

i guess its some stupid part of me that hopes i can get better
but its more like im hoping someone will save me, despite how stupid that is

here

I guess it's kind of masochistic in a way, I enjoy this feeling of being alive, even though all I feel is either emotional stress or nothing.

Categorize yourselves, and try to ack like you have full list of mental disorders?
I used to be like that, but i grew out of it.
I realized it was bad, caused placebo and made me feel more depressed than i actually was.
Ofc, not talking about the real schizophrenics, etc.

Attached: hvG1BFf.jpg (494x592, 79K)

Philosophy and cringe as it may seem.

Attached: wallhaven-237362.jpg (1231x1749, 396K)