Letter thread

You know what time it is.
Same old routine.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

dear Simon
i love you
Klara

Why couldn't you just message me? You left me without closure, leaving me to assume the worst and delude myself with whatever wickedness my mind could muster. Did I really mean so little to you? (I wouldn't have done it had I thought I meant so very little to you.)

T, why the FUCK did you bring him back? You know that I feel like compared to him I am completely worthless. You cut him off for me, without me asking, and then months later when he sent you a request, you just.. accepted it. Without any fucking hesitation. Then "backed off" of saying you missed him too, even though it was obvious that was what you were going to say- I read it and figured it out, I would have known either way since I was going to read it.

He comes back into your life and not even a day later, just a couple fucking HOURS later he goes back into his fucking sad hopeless romantic bullshit to try to get you to say that you might be with him someday, and starts sexual shit and you don't even try to stop him

Do you even fucking care about us? I know it's hard since we're LDR now, but we're literally going to see each other in a little while, and you're making it seem like it's just a waste of my fucking time.

I love you, but you're making this harder than it should be. Why can't you just fucking move on from him? It should be pretty easy, since you "don't have feelings for him anymore"
unless, of course..
you do.

Whatever, I'm done ranting. Even if you read this you wouldn't give a shit. We'd fight, you might remove him, but he'd come back again eventually. Guess I'll just have to deal with being replaced.

N.

V.C,

I hope karma seethes her poison into your veins and you live a life full of justified pain.

OB,

Fuck you

Love,
Anne

C
I'm sorry. We are not romantically compatible.
At this point, I can rest easier if I ever had you as an ally.
Sorry about ghosting you for forever. I just felt like I genuinely had nothing for you to talk about. You love space shows, I love crime shows. Specifically ones involving Christopher Meloni. You know full well the ones.

I'll tell you what, should you ever see me again, just say hi and we will go back to speaking. I'm sorry, I just felt like I had to. Now I don't have to. We can finally go back to talking.

If you're really pursuing anything above that (I don't believe it), fucking tell me in secrecy. I don't ever like revealing anything to the public. You should know by now I like keeping shit to myself.
You will never read this, so I can thank Christ about that.
Still, deep down, I wish we would talk again. Sorry for hurting you.

Dear me,

you're fucking dumb

Dear J,

What did I do wrong that made you stop responding? We were gerting along so well and then you just went silent. Am I really that awful you'd rather be (as your previously relationship oriented dating profile now says) a "fuck toy" for a bunch of guys? If it's the whole "first time" thing that bothers you, maybe try to understand that the reason I've never got around to it is because everyone I've met and tried to get to know has blown me off for casual sex before the first date.

A

I hope u sleep well and wake up happy! :)

C,

I wasn't good enough for you back then, grinding away to make something of myself. You left me at the lowest point in my life. I was building a future for us, and unfortunately that takes time and a whole lot of effort, I was not 'abandoning' or 'neglecting' you, I was working my arse off because I wanted to us to have a good life.

I kept grinding, self improving. I'm nearly there now. Fuck you for not hanging in there, I hope it was worth it. We had something special and you threw it away for short term gain. I hope he was worth it.

I hope we meet again some day so I can show off how far I have come.

B

Attached: 1543563459390.jpg (250x218, 7K)

I hope the same for you as well, honey buns. (Larp.)

give me my life back you asshole

disgusting pig, kill yourself

You might read this, you might not. But I love you all the same.

j

actually i lied last time we talked because i didnt want to make things awkward when they ar already were. ive been in a relationship for like a year and its going really well, im really happy, its almost perfect. its not something that happened recently, but i just dont wanna jinx it.

I love you too. Just wish I could say so. I hope we can reconnect later on- part of me wants you to find someone new and wonderful, but at the same time I hope I can have you back.

youre so adorable i really cant wait to hold hands

L
I should probably apologize for ghosting you. We were good friends. I was getting the impression that maybe you were developing feelings for me. Even though you'd never shut up about your ex and how unhappy you were about breaking up with him, I was starting to think maybe in some way I was interested in you. Once you told me about how you started hooking up at parties and getting dumped by the person the next day I just lost any romantic interest that may have been there. I did enjoy some of the time we spent together but it was a bit too obvious you were just trying to lead me on the entire time and mess with my head so you could enjoy some sort of ego trip. Sometimes I think I could have been mistaken and I shouldn't have just left you alone like that, even though you should had have an easy time finding someone else to talk to as much as we did despite that goofy accent of yours.
J

F, or should I say E? christ you'd think after 8 year you'd be comfortable with me calling you by your first name. You might actually be the most insane person I have and we'll ever have interact with on a personal level. You're incredibly delusional, egocentric, manipulative, insecure, socially and emotionally retarded person I've ever met and that's saying a lot since you know my personal family struggles. The creepy ass obsessive way you talk about all of your discord "boyfriends" is fucking disturbing. None of them were even romantically interested in you you psycho bitch . B knows you're fucking insane (and no I didn't warn him you paranoid psycho), and if you think you have any future with him you're more deluded than I thought.

Just admit it you fucking love drama. This is why you insist on trying to "fix" everyone else's issues because your social life is so boring because you stay in room all day and shitpost on /x/ and discord. Newsflash bitch, You're a 22 year old middle class white girl who has mommy and daddy pay for your lifestyle. Being a nursing student doesn't make you some authority on how everyone else should live their lives. Have some modesty holy shit.

I swear to fucking god don't ever try and contact me again because I've had enough of your shit. Either get the fuck off the internet and actually seek professional help to try and better yourself or find another guy to be your emotional tampon because I'm done.

C.

Fear is the most evil presence in the world.
I'm sorry.

J

I wish I know what made you decide to remove me. Was I just too boring? If only I knew how to find the balance between being autistically enthusiastic about my favourite topics and giving short responses...

Thanks for the few hours of conversation anyway.

Best regards,
SD