There is only two things stopping me from abandoning everything and going to Japan:

There is only two things stopping me from abandoning everything and going to Japan:

1) Weed is seen as a serious drug over there, I don't care for stoner culture and anti-weed puritans need not response. It's still illegal in my country but the cops don't really care and it'll be legal eventually. I just want to be able to buy it from the shops and not have to deal with rip off artists.

2) I don't want a Hapa son, Males are more prevalent in my family.

Attached: 71032382_p0.png (647x900, 490K)

Just pick a major city and move to the local Chinatown. All the Asians you want, and no need to learn kanji.

I don't want chinks, I want Glorious Nippon.

Don't they all work fucking crazy ass hours?
Why would you go there assuming that's true?

dude weed lmao gotta smoke weed 420, what do you mean japan doesn't have weed? shit it was my dream to move there but now i won't

3) anime girls are not real and actual Japanese girls look/act/behave nothing like them.

Attached: japanese-women-metro.jpg (950x713, 745K)

english teachers dont work crazy ass hours

that and you'd be a weirdo for being non japanese holy fuck you weeabos are retarded, japan is not anime you ignorant fucks.

3) Japan does not want your useless NEET ass there.

the girls in that pic are qt

>actual Japanese girls act/behave nothing like them.
i disagree

1.) I'm Mexican and Japanese women don't like Mexicans
2.) I'm jobless here, I would be homeless if it weren't for my parents.
3.) I don't speak the language, and I'm sort of passed my weeb face
4.) I' m a communist, and the consumerist culture pisses me off a little
5.) Jaded as heck doomer, and jealousy of rich people would kill me

Attached: 1519171317528.png (1920x1200, 1.77M)

>jaded zoomer commie seethes with jealousy over rich people

Checks out

It's funny how these threads are full of preconceived notions, people always say this sort of garbage without realising anybody who has thought about going there has already realized this. I've done the research and the only real drawback is having to quit drugs. It's not about getting laid (I'm not an incel, I hate robots and normalfags but I have stockholm syndrome) but visiting the place which has created so much entertainment and inspired me.

Being a poorfag made me hate other poor people than I ever hated rich people.. except jews.

Attached: 70933556_p0.png (834x1200, 667K)

>except the jews
>rich people not the problem
>hating poor people

Alt right go away

Attached: 1541180960204.png (697x768, 174K)

I only agree with Jow Forums that (((they))) are the problem and all races should unite against them instead of this attack on whitey.

Poor people are entitled as fuck, they have no respect and blame all their problems on rich people but take it out on people who are only slightly better off than them. They use guilt to trick people and most poor people I've met were poor because they don't manage their money properly.

Attached: 031622.jpg (456x640, 89K)

>Hasn't accepted the ultra-truth that there are more millionaires in the current world than ever before, that you can either be wealthy or a property-let
>"Muh middle class"

>conspiracy theorist
>thinks there's an attack on white people
>Poor people are entitled as fuck

Can you really be anymore alt right?

Attached: flip.png (697x768, 174K)

>women reading on the train
Wew, if this was the west they'd be on their phones. Glorious nippon.

Lmao commie faggot go suck Jew cock. It is just as smelly as you are stinky Mexican cuck.

>3 out of 4 of them are super cute
>all deserve boyfriends
Do your part. Move to Asia and become a man among manlets

>capitalism
>not the biggest most jewwy thing you can do
>communism
>literally the distribution of wealth

Nice scapegoat you brainless faggot

>He thinks it's a conspiracy theory

Sorry but Japan is on our side FAGGOT, jews fear the Samurai.

Attached: 71076456_p0.jpg (864x1200, 481K)

W-well, consuming things makes me feel good user. Sorry I was rude to you

>there are more millionaires in the current world than ever before
And you can thank Zimbabwe and Venezuela for that.

Your better off in America. Nothing will improve from moving to some gook shithole. Everyone day dreams of moving far away to a perfect place. You can bet your ass that there are tens of thousands of japs on your position who'd take your place in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1527969610118.gif (481x481, 126K)

*in your position