Anyone enjoy the city they live in?

anyone enjoy the city they live in?

Attached: BBF7424A-0D4C-4DA7-9B1F-41AFBAB2143B.png (657x527, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9aj3Ia-1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. i live in a third world shithole . why would i enjoy living here

Yes because I live in the most liveable city in the world, feels comfy

>city
Population of around 5,000. Nothing to see but corn and cows. Everyone does drugs because theres literally nothing to do here. Yeah I like it

i love my fucking city and i live in mexico
especially my neighborhood

I live in Miami. Pretty fucking A E S T H E T I C to be honest. Its an interesting place to live for sure. Sometimes i drive down the highway at night and listen to the Drive soundtrack, while going to my favorite sushi place. Total comfy.

Yeah. Not a huge amount to do, but I have enough here to keep me occupied

Who city?
Those lists are fucking garbage. I lived in the most liveable small city in the world and it was a complete shithole full of gangs, crime and violence. Not necessarily overrun with that stuff but it was certainly a problem more than the average place.
The white people were mostly inbred hicks, the brown people were mostly niggerish thugs, ridiculously overpriced to rent even a tiny apartment and with very little work opportunities. But it had a nice walkway and a museum and a mountain nearby, and it's in a meme tourist country so some fucking morons who make meaningless lists looked at a few superficial things and decided that was good enough.

I'm in Istanbul or Constantinople or whatever you wanna call it. It's ok and there's always somewhere, something ,someone to see or do but the congestion, assholes and morons make it a lot more difficult to live here but the weather is pretty nice during winter so there's that. It's the worst place in the world to find a parking spot and to get a girlfriend though

Mesa is trash, but life is trash so it doesnt quite matter.

You're an idiot. Miami fucking sucks. I hate it here so much.

Upstate NY is pretty good. My friends from out of town say it reminds them of liberty City from GTA IV, we also have garbage plates so that's cool I guess.

Yes because there are legal brothels here.

Christchurch New Zealand. It's pretty nice actually, NZ is the most over rated country on earth but Christchurch and Wellington are pretty good in their own ways. Here is a little too redneck, Wellington is a little too hipster, but they are both decent enough places to be. No other cities worth living in here.

But GTA IV Liberty City was the worst environment in the entire franchise

>Living in a city
Why the fuck would I ever do that

Attached: IMG_20181102_092225.jpg (3264x2448, 957K)

Based. Which country?

Yeah but for some weird reason it gives me a lot more purpose In doing things, like going to my wage cuck job is gonna help me reach to higher and better things.

Germany, I can see the Alps from neighbors fields though, very /comfy/

Attached: IMG_20181020_142805.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

No, Atlanta is full of nigs and beaners.

lmfao you call those alps, piefke?

Oh nice, I've only ever been to the North of Bavaria but it was already more /comfy/ than Northern Germany getting out into the countryside there. Keen to get all the way to the mountains next time I go there.

yes, I enjoy the sight of commieblocks and fog, and I like the smell of smoke

rural germans are the worst imho

Damascus is p chill so yeah

>poorest city in the US
>poor fag, and shitty education
>no jobs, and if there are it's underpaid 7.25 - 11 dollars
>nothing much to do
>hardly any events
>normie night life
>decent college but overrated
>people distant and uncaring
>biome pretty shitty

Not really but it feels weird being anywhere else.

Attached: 1483814178164.jpg (760x1224, 361K)

I like the city I live in, but it lacks things to do at night due to the plague of Christians that are still hanging on at their old age moving into nearby nice neighborhoods, voting for curfew, and going to sleep early, driving away night-time business and entertainment all-together.

Attached: 1528123370253.png (398x394, 29K)

Based and redpilled

I don't understand why anyone would choose to live in the shitholes that are cities

3rd largest city in Israel
I'm redpilled so Israel is shit
planning to emigrate.

I'm fine with it except it's hard to find a large pool of gay twinks to date

>Yes because I live in the most liveable city in the world, feels comfy
Vienna?

stay in containment country kike

I like my city but I wish I could live somewhere that's nothing but green. Everyone's full though so I can't move there.

Not really. I do not feel safe living here. It is a majority black city and I am both white and fairly well off. Lots of crime.

>redpilled
>leaving your national homeland in order to infect some other country
????

No. I would literally rather be ANYWHERE else in the world. In fact, traveling is the only thing I have to look forward to in life.

Same. South Africa sucks

nope I hate cities
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9aj3Ia-1s

Attached: 3904850385.jpg (1920x1080, 895K)

I think Santa Rosa sucks!

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

yeah i live in a small city (10,000 pop) in the deep south, relatively few coloreds compared to the rest of the state, p comfy.

I think it's okay since I live in walkable distance to get food and cigs.

Yeah. Chicago is a great city. It's the people I can't stand. Well, not so much people. The niggers.

It's a love/hate relationship.

>Stockholm

I live in Paris after having lived in a small town all my life and it's nice to finally have access to tons of things that I wouldn't even have dreamt of before. So yes, I enjoy it very much so far, but I think I would've enjoyed any big city just the same. Furthermore, I wouldn't want to finish my days in Paris or any big city. I want to grow old in a small town near a big city, that would be ideal.

Living in Strasbourg currently
Despite the shooting here a couple of days ago, it's the nicest city I've lived in so far. The center of town is really nice, there isn't anywhere that you really feel unsafe being in, even late at night.
Its big enough to be a city, but small enough that it's not some sprawling metropolis that takes hours to get across, you can easily go from one end of the city to the other in about 15 minutes by bike, it's nice

>after two years of failed attempts to get into university to study theology finally got accepted

I have waited for this day with longing for so long... in 4 short years I can finally be anointed as priest, my waiting is finally over and I have purpose. Havent felt this excited for years

Attached: 1412064321707.png (633x758, 208K)

lmao look at the pedo over there

I'd probably like it if I was worth a damn, my self esteem probably would've been stronger with a sheltered country life

I used to live in mesa
Do we know each other

Detroit
I only live here because my sister's husband died and I'm helping her with her daughter. If she remarries I'm leaving this shithole.

Attached: 1543193313245.jpg (329x513, 21K)

What ever incel, at least the niggers have the balls to leave their house. Lmao.

This is my home.
There was a grocery store here until 2010, now I have to drive twenty minutes to the nearest WalMart. There was a train station here until 1980, it used to take my mom and grandpa to the nearest town.

Attached: Appalachian Community.jpg (1064x734, 177K)

You speak like a fucking ghost user what the fuck.

How? i'm just stating that we once had a grocery store and now we don't.

But I`m not one. I just want to end the endless questions from my family about getting gf, I cannot stand it or accusations of being gay. Becoming member of priesthood is going to be respectable too since my family is almost fundamentalists when it comes to their faith. I just want to have community to serve in their spiritual needs and find my place in world.

>Orlando, Florida
End me.

>Florida
I agree, you need ended. It's only merciful.

I hope you're not doing this for the people around you user, because they're temporary and your consciousness is forever with you. If you don't really want this, or are doing this to comply with an external constraint, the regrets will catch up with you and who knows what you'll do in your 40s after having wasted 15 years of your life for people who, deep down, didn't really give a fuck.

I hope it's really what you want to do.

What a weird family situation.

I live on the outskirts of what could be considered a desirable city to live in assuming you have money (Toronto)

Attached: 1542471735163.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Its not just for their sake, I have wanted to become a priest since my childhood and I really don`t see myself having "normal" life anyway. I`m fine with remaining virgin for the rest of my days and even if I were to regret this I still would have 4 years to marry before making the final decision but I doubt that will happen.

>planning to emigrate.

Where you planning to go?

I live in a small town a few kms away from the city so I got the best of both worlds, not that I leave the house anyway

Nobody who is sane and a non-degenerate likes cities. Even black Americans are now finally making it to the suburbs.

i recently moved from a very dense urban area to a suburban area in the mountains. it is much comfier, but i work in the city so my commute is much worse. i wish i could go further out to a rural area where i can't even see my neighbors but i don't think the commute would be worth it and i need to come into work at least 4 days a week.