BASED I got a $900 bonus

>BASED I got a $900 bonus
>dude it's actually $600 after tax lmao
FUCK YOU LAZY NIGGERS THAT I FUND GET A JOB

Attached: 1519825876940.png (350x65, 9K)

The IRS will cuck you until you die wagie, never forget.

Well you see, if uncle sam doesn't tax bonuses they won't make any money off the ceos stashing their all money in a tax haven

>britbongs put a tiny ass tax on tea and stamps and some other shit
>americans chimp out and go to war
>also sperg out about muh federal government
>hundreds of years later
>Federal government sets a >30% income tax
>everyone is ok with this
What the fuck was the point of everything then?

the worst thing is my bonus last year was $600, this year I got a promotion (more fucking work) so I got "higher" bonus but that just means I get taxed more

fucking hell

>m-muh representation
>burgers still live in an oligarchy with political families ruling for decades
pottery
>progressive taxes
you reap what you sow

Only a $900 bonus? A month's worth of salary is common here for Christmas.

My christmas bonus is a $50 gift card thats obly spendable at my employer.

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 9K)

Well, statistically you are mostly paying for retired people who worked 45+ years already and the military. Unemployment, welfare, etc. are a small portion of the budget

I wish I were from one of those countries where you get a 13th salary at Christmas each year, that shit would be so handy

Following up with evidence

Attached: pasted image 0.png (908x819, 89K)

Each percent point is worth billions of dollars. It's so hard to wrap my mind around whether that's actually a lot, or not. A billion dollars is a lot to an individual, but if you have to provide thousands of schools with it, then I don't know anymore

Could be worse in places like Denmark and Sweden you will pay 60% income tax.

It's not worth it.

t. denbtsfag

Each percentage point is also one cent of every dollar you get taxed. It still scales up to the full budget that way. The federal budget is enormous fampai.
Lets say something costs 10 billion dollars a year,
~200 million taxpayers would each have to contribute an (average) of $50 annually in order to fund that program.
On a side note, one important thing the pie chart leaves out is that a massive section of the spending is actually paying off the interest on the insurmountable national debt, but not enough to actually break even, we're still borrowing more and more and the interest continues to grow. Cutting taxes sounds great in speeches but in practice it usually means making the next generations go into debt for the current ones decadence.

I work part time I get 1000 every two weeks after tax

never forget 1773

Yeah but you have universal health Care, bountiful social programs and your college students don't go into massive debt, including your sick.

Damn user I need to work a fulltime job with alot of overtime to get that much

same, i work part time and barely bring in 620 a month. guess i could do more hours.

Helllooooooo wagie

Looks like I'll be purchasing a second Nintendo Switch with that $286.34! Pleasure doing business with ya.

Attached: images(17).jpg (225x225, 6K)

nooooooo! i said i would never waste money on fucking nintendo switch. not my taxes, nooo