I made a deal with aliens for them to put my brain in a jar and show me the cosmos...

I made a deal with aliens for them to put my brain in a jar and show me the cosmos. I've travelled into other galaxies and universes, as well as through time. Now I've come back to share what I've seen with you guys, my closest allies from my old life.
>pic related is a drawing of one of them
AMA

Attached: migo.jpg (367x576, 148K)

What's the biggest cock you've ever sucked?

Sounds legit user,
What did you saw?

Did they insert a probe inside you through your rectum too?

Wow, OP. How high are you?

N/A
Cities of black stone on pluto, indescribable angled space, the reign of the old gods of earth, the yithian libraries, etc
no

Geesh, at least make up something original instead of ripping off Lovecraft.

Did you ever chill with my main nigga Cthulhu? How's he holdin' up since he caught his girl cheating on him?

trying to imagine sexxy times w ops pic.. is it soft and soothing or hard and tickly? those pinchers would suck but mebbe the back fur is arousingly soft? need moar details of alien sexxiness user or ill never get to nut. ps could u pls put in greentext format? thanku

No, Cthulhu doesn't like the Mi-Go and it has no 'girl'

this is bullshit, u didnt suck an intergalactic beings duck? wut are u, user, a fag?

illtake ur lack of response as an admission of guilt for being a speciest nazi if not in fact literal hitler for denying blowjobs to gour intergalactic overlords.

Most aliens don't have anything comparable to a mammalian penis.

What do they have then? They gotta have some kinda genitalia. Did you ever take em on a whirl?

please tell the aliens to wake up azathoth

Attached: 1435977503434.png (629x754, 753K)

Those little tentacle things on the migo's "neck"?
Those are the sex organs. They also don't have a set sex, like goldfish, those act as both sex's organs. No I never tried fucking one. I'd need to get sexual organ bit's attached to my jar to even try.

The Mi-Go can't even reach Azathoth's court, as it's beyond both curved and angled space, much less wake him up.

Did you find out where they're keeping Elvis?

Did any of them try to fuck you?

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I never did anything with regards to Elvis.
no

This needs to occur ASAP pls

Attached: 1543634292322.png (800x800, 684K)

For a wholly alien species it sure looks like it takes a lot of inspiration from earth animals

Convergent evolution

Ah yes, that explain absolutely fuck all

What was the deal about? How did you communicate with them? How do they procreate? How old is their civilization? Is there an invisible border for our universe's spatial space? Did you travel to past or future? How the body was contained while your brain was separated? How did your brain was stimulated? Why are you sure it was real and not a skilled manipulation with electricity?

Attached: 1542349090824.png (213x193, 89K)

>What was the deal about?
They get to use my body as a front in their secret mining operations on Earth.
>How did you communicate with them?
They have universal translators.
>How do they procreate?
Mating and eggs.
>How old is their civilization?
Billions of years, although that gets a bit more complicated with time travel.
>Is there an invisible border for our universe's spatial space?
No, it just loops back in on itself.
>Did you travel to past or future?
Both
>How the body was contained while your brain was separated?
Being used with a Mi-go brain inside of it.
>How did your brain was stimulated?
Electrodes up the brain stem
>Why are you sure it was real and not a skilled manipulation with electricity?
How do you know your whole life hasn't been skilled manipulation with electricity? Seems pretty real to me.

What's their opinion on traps and Jow Forums

They are not even cognizant of either of those things.

How do they feel about humans in general? How does our civilization compare to theirs?

They're nice to the humans they work with, but the rest are veiwed as an inconvenience to their operations. Their civilization is so much vaster and mightier than ours, it's like comparing a bee hive to all of human civilization.

If they're so much above us why don't they just take over? You mentioned secret mining operations. What's the point in secrets if we're no threat to them?

Is it possible to get in the loopless void without space? Why don't they just conquer us for resources instead of going stealth mode? (I know that in theory I have senses however I'm not sure in my existence nor in my consciousness)

Attached: 1542781753558.png (275x183, 56K)

Head honchos have regulations against it.
>
>Is it possible to get in the loopless void without space?
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

if you've seen through time can you tell me how my life ends/if i make it

This origineeeaal

>I'm not sure what you mean by this.
If the universe is finite and has borders, there must be a bigger system outside our space that maybe doesn't contain any spatial space at all. I was asking if they can break through the universe and get there. I would gladly serve them for an answer

Attached: 1543921026942.png (512x442, 166K)

Are there any sexy aliens like in Mass Effect?

>If the universe is finite and has borders
It doesn't have borders, and there isn't any "outside void"
Getting into other universes is a bit more complicated than passing through a boundary in space.

No, aliens look nothing like humans.

Alright, I'm sleepy.
If I see requests for more when I wake up, I'll make another thread.

How does time work elsewhere, how do people communicate, describe a typical day there

where do I apply for this job? It's all I ever dreamed of