Have you ever broke a girl's heart?

Have you ever broke a girl's heart?

Attached: ithurts.jpg (640x464, 32K)

yeah. It was at times valid and at others terrible. I regret the bad reasons.

Tell me about the terrible ones. I need hope that it gets better.

Pic related, this was in the morning before everything went to shit.

Attached: her.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

>you will never break a girl's heart

:/

In 12th grade I dumped a girl (Let's call her J, 11th grade)who was super into me in my high school for a girl who was my age and had instant chemistry with me. J didn't know I was talking to this new girl my age, but I knew I couldn't have both. I told J that I didn't want to date anymore, despite the fact that she was grounded over the summer for dating me the prior year. Her father had finally warmed up to the idea of her having a girlfriend, and I validated his fears of someone breaking his daughters heart. I told J I was going to be going away to college despite the fact I was staying local. This totally gutted her, and she hated me for months afterwards. I suspect she still hates me. J cried so much that year, and every time I Saw her I felt awful. I regret it; I hated the decision but this new girl was great... until she dumped me three months later. I was single for the rest of the year.

hot you got more lesbian stories?

You still in highschool bro?

Anyway, later that year I met a girl and she was fantastic, we hit it off and some time passed and we became a couple. It was solid for about sixteen months and then she dumped me. I am better now but that pain sticks with you.
No, this was four years ago. I am 21 now.

I think in high-school I did.

Girl stated talking to me randomly. My stupid ass ignored her.
Then one day she said how's puberty, I called her weird and she never tried to talk to me again.

This constitutes as heartbreak?

Yeah, and I feel like everything that happened to me since is punishment for it.

Attached: Aqua_Cant_Stand_Life_Anymore.png (946x946, 687K)

Yes. but she was a Jehovah's Witness so it was okay and I didn't know at the start she was otherwise I would have turned around and nope'd in the other direction.

Attached: 1541560064458.png (548x380, 313K)

at my high school graduation party some chick told me I'd broken a lot of hearts and I told her I didn't give a fuck

She claimed I did but her reaction to me leaving her was all anger. She wasn't sad at all. Sticking around in a relationship that makes you unhappy because she claims if you don't then you're doing damage to her mental health and are personally responsible for any harm she may inflict on herself is not romantic, it's abusive.

Yeah, just once. In high school a girl said she liked me hours after I had asked out one of her friends. It was pretty brutal telling her I just started dating her friend, but nothing I could really do about it.

I felt bad about it for years, but fuck it - every woman I date ends up breaking my heart.

Can you guys like, leave?

Yes, because despite the fact that she was a qt, I wasn't into her, I was orbiting some roastie I almost got but didn't due to terrible choices I made as well. since then I feel like the girl I rejected threw a curse on me cuz I literally can't find a fucking girl that love me and I'm still a virgin at 23. Fuck my life.

All the girls who have been interested me have regretted it.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (718x1000, 157K)

you're stuck with us bro

I dated a girl for a couple of months and dumped her either on valentine's day or the day before, I can't remember which. I've been single since then, that was like 3 years ago. can't pinpoint an exact reason why, but my confidence is so shit that I feel like I really can't commit to someone and love them when I can't even begin to like myself.

It pisses me off how when guys break up with girls, they're fucking demonized. How dare guys break girls hearts. But when those fucking monsterous cunts break up with you because they just want a chad cock, everyone laughs at you. I've found much more happiness focussing getting my driving license then I ever had in a girl

I agree, fellow incel! I see you are a man who is based and redpilled! Don't you just want to hurt the roast beef? Tell us how you are going to do it!

No but mine was broken by a girl I've been with for like 14 years. Imagine spending half of your lives together, without cheating or anything of the sort, and then she just decides to betray, mock and then abandon you as if nothing of importance happened in between you two.

Not even the best women understand the meaning of loyalty or devotion and they sure don't feel much over driving the only person who truly loved and understood them to suicide. Their feelings are also fickle and can change drastically in a short amount of time.

>all these disgusting normies with their past relationships etc. in this thread

Why the fuck are you here?

Attached: 1453010553605.jpg (419x610, 159K)

no but I've been led on multiple times
they told me they loved me but they didn't
one was justified because I fell into a really bad depression and she didn't deserve to deal with my bullshit
the other was a fembot who led me on and when it came time to meet told me that all the things she said were lies
I still wish I could find someone but it's not going to happen. I'm always going to be alone.

probably a close female friend I had when i was 14 killed herself a few weeks after I denied her

What exactly do you consider to be a normie?

I have, she got way to clingy.
inserted her self in 3 out of my 4 classes during a semester.
I ended up dropping 2 of them, when she saw I wasn't there on the first day of lecture she txted me asking me where I was and why I dropped them, to which I replied to that I had no reason to explain myself to her.

she dropped the third one.
she had done things to pissed me off before too.

>virgin
>never had a first kiss
>not even held a girls hand
>never in a relationship
>never had friends, maybe school/work acquaintances
>lonely
These ones are optional:
>suicidal
>social anxiety
>family who hates you

That's about it. This is actually how r9k started. There were tons of lonely virgins just feelposting and supporting each other. Then toxic assbags from Jow Forums migrated here for some reason and then r/incel was destroyed which resulted in them all coming here.

Attached: 2UEk3QZ.jpg (527x612, 19K)

Ah shit should have read your question again. I thought you meant what i consider to be a robot. Here

I broke two of them and they always bounce right back when they meet someone else. Women can't into broken hearts.

lol if you think a girl can have a 'broken heart'. Women are nothing but mercenary operators devoid of feeling or emotion. Let's not pretend they care about you or feel anything,

Dunno if this counts but here goes:
>September
>befriend foreign girl at work
>we hang out a bit
>talk and text a lot
>she draws a picture of a girl cradling a guy with a beard
>I have a beard
>she gives me little massages and shit
>October
>I get depressed
>disappear without saying a thing
>see her on campus
>she barely acknowledges my existence
>gives muted "Hi's" and doesn't look at me
>we used to both talk about depression and loneliness
>literally said "I'd be her friend and not go away"
>redownload instagram
>looked through our old messages where she was gushing and engaging me
I feel like a complete asshole when I see her and I want to apologize but I can't apologize for going through one of my normal bouts of depression. It doesn't help that she sees me hanging around and laughing with this other girl that I really like and am kind of dating...

Why am I such a sperg? Jesus Christ.

Attached: Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv_snapshot_01.23.09_[2018.12.08_18.52.02].jpg (1920x804, 138K)

I've ghosted several girls because I got scared.

I deserve to be a virgin.

Attached: 1478739648720.jpg (645x968, 47K)

you fucking normie who cares about roasties they have no fucking feelings
I doubt she gives a fuck about you and if she does then you must be like a 9/10

I, unironically, care about my personal morality. Not only that, but we worked together and I didn't/don't want to get a reputation or anything. I'd say most probably don't have feelings or have meme feelings but she was nice. Just a depressed, lonely girl :(.

Not a 9/10 looks-wise but apparently most people like me because I'm "funny"/engaging.

Attached: Baby.Driver.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv_snapshot_00.48.43_[2018.12.08_18.16.57].jpg (1920x804, 156K)

So take her to pound town and stop being a beta? Give her an orgams once every once in a while, doesn't mean your main bitch has to know

I did, farm girl that works at NASA. She was great, super smart and nice, just a little plain. I am an idiot for leaving her, could have been stay at home dad

Nigger, I'm here on r9k. I'm not some smooth Chad and I'm not a larping normie. I would if I could and if I tried I probably could do it. But it's a lot of work for an autismo such as myself. I'm only good at platonic shit.

Ummm invite her over to watch netflix and whip out your above average dick
if you ever had any chance at all you can put your arm around her, if you're high test enough this will get a chub going at least

Shut the fuck up, Jillian. That guy never thought of you again, let alone WROTE about you. You're so fucking retarded. We can all see you

I break my mom's heart everyday by being a complete failure

This is my heartbreak story. I fell in love with a girl that I "met" on MySpace when I was around 13. She was quite possibly the first girl I had strong feelings for. Definitely felt like I was out of my league. As far as I was aware she really liked me regardless. I would use up my monthly SMS allowance messaging her in literally few nights (got in trouble with Mum for that) and, when I was allowed on the computer, we would cam and talk on MSN.
We both got to know each other very well and promised that we would meet up eventually. She lived somewhat far away from me and I didn't have money for the train fare at the time because it was expensive. After about 2 years from the start of this relationship I had finally landed a part time job and was earning a bit of money. I told her that I really wanted to meet her and that I would happily get the train down to meet. She told me that she couldn't wait and loved me.
I was nervous, this was the first time I was to go on a long trip by myself and it was also going to cost me half of my monthly paycheck. I boarded the train and everything onwards felt like a blur of excitement and anxiety. I don't remember exactly where it started going wrong but at some point she started ghosting me. I arrived in this far away train station completely alone and tried calling her but her phone was switched off. Since it was a seaside town I walked across the pebbly beach and kept trying to call her. At first I deluded myself into believing her phone had ran out of battery or she had got into trouble so I waited. It started getting dark, I had arrived at about lunchtime and it was the summer, her phone was still off and my phone was pretty much dead. I hadn't planned the trip and couldn't afford a train back so ended up asking strangers for spare change so I could use the payphone to call my Mum. She was livid when I told her how far away I was and had to wait another 2 hours for her to come and pick me up. Was blocked when I got home.

Attached: 1409297198450.gif (282x199, 1.67M)

I made some horny ass roastie waste her time and gas. Feelsgoodman

Attached: roastie_toasties.jpg (506x898, 57K)

Jesus christ user, I'm sorry. I cant even begin to imagine how that feels/felt. I hope you're doing okay

anyone who's had a girl interested in them at one point is a normie.

Good, stupid fucking roast
Doing God's work user

Yep.
One was a fembot who thought we were dating but I told her I just wanted to be friends with benefits
The other was a psycho bitch (all are) who wanted me to all but marry her.

I was a fucking kid, okay?
I was the troublemaker, the guy that kept doing stupid shit to make everyone laugh in class
And she was kinda shy, like we barely ever talked to each other, and she was tall, as in a head and a half taller than me back then (I'm no giant myself, but I'm not a manlet either) and she wasn't even the one that confessed, it was a friend that obviously was going 'ok I'm telling him', and she was behind and nearly hiding her face, and I didn't even think twice and said something like 'yeah I'm not interested', mainly because I thought it was a fucking joke
and I was 13 or 14, and I barely knew the girl so of course I wasn't interested in anything like a relationship or whatever
and I saw her face and I instantly regretted it, I kept fooling around all day but that shit was gnawing at my mind

and the worst part is that I grew to fucking love the idea of having a taller girl, of being the little spoon and stuff
kids are dumb

I dated a girl who was into me for a week on a bet of medium fries at the end of the week.
We all went out to lunch together off school grounds with her. I got my fries and my friends told her the bet. I admitted it was true. She left in embarrassment. This was grade 10 so I still saw her for the following years.

That was 13yrs ago and I still feel like an asshole from it. At our high school mini reunion recently I could still feel guilt from it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

sort of

> friendzones me
> hits on other dudes
> tell her that she's evil and I want to stop being friends
> she was sad about it but I was probably 5 times worse

this is why you never act like you give a shit under any circumstances

i did it for fun kek, made a girl fall in love with me lel and then ruined her.

Attached: toasted the roast.jpg (880x3456, 338K)

Most people I meet on r9k over discord or omegle are sociopaths like you.
What do you gain from being here?

if she is leading you on while being with other guys, then you do have a right to get mad, but if she is just being friendly why the fuck would you get mad? it sounds like she made things clear to you and you got pissed you got put in the friendzone.

either way the best thing to do is just cut contact with her, and hopefully she gets the hint and gets out of your life.
other wise if she still clinging she will end with a broken heart, and cucking her self in the end.

picking on people weaker than him gets him off

Yeah. She killed herself this September. I think Im partially responsible for this

Attached: 5427284.jpg (300x225, 16K)

you got a story to go with that comment user?

Yes
Not proud of it but it has to be done sometimes
It was better than us getting married and starting a 100x larger nightmare down the road

>that notification bar
I would tell you to go back but you have done gud today user

Maybe. We were in a very happy relationship for two years. No fights. No crying. One day she tells me out of nowhere every time I touch her it feels like a stranger, and she gets nauseous afterwards. For a few weeks she couldn't stop crying and had to miss school because she hated knowing what had to happen. I said I'd go because I couldn't stand to hurt her.

To this day the closest I've ever come to breaking someone's heart. I still love her. Always have and always will.

Friend zoned a girl in high school. She is literally the only female friend I have ever had. I didn't want to date her and fuck things up. I attended her wedding recently. She married a beta with neckbeard. If I get the chance to have offspring in future, I would want my kids to hang out with their kids.

>play Chadfish on Tinder
>muhfakeprofile.jpg
>don't even have to try
>25 matches in first 5 minutes
>open the conversations with something degrading
>2 lines in, she confesses her love
>Chad's a real catch, isn't he?
>lead her on for a while, and lower her self esteem
>ghost.exe

I can write, but it's sad, not really interesting and I'm not native english speaker
Anyway
>met her at OSU! chat when we both were 14-15yo
>I was just starting to become neet and imageboard lurker at that time, same goes for her
>I thought that was pretty interesting or something so we became friends and added one another on social media
>chatted almost everyday since then, listened and made music together, played games, draw touhou fan art, watched movies etc
>I seen her photos and sent her mine, but I wasn't attracted to her, just treated her as best friend
>sometimes she sends me lsd, t-shirt as birthday present etc
>3 years pass by
>Right before new year she sends me message that she bought tickets to my city (it takes 2-3 days to get to my city from hers on the train) and she's very excited about it
>I'm taked completely by surprise and don't know how to react
>"s-sure, it would be fun"

Attached: x6cg2j5us4l01.jpg (640x629, 72K)

(cont.)
>she arrives
>I didn't want to even met her at the station in the morning (i guess I was anxious about meeting her IRL, because I always were shy and anxious with girls IRL at that point) so she just get a taxi to my parents home where I live (she knew my address because of all the stuff she sent me)
>we spent 3 very awkward days together, I show her my city etc
>she wasn't very attractive and I just seen her as a friend, but it was obvious she kind of had hopes for something more
>she goes back to her home town
>couple of days later she sents me link on my local country's imageboard when she tell her story, how much she loved me, and how she knew I was a virgin, while she was 'a whore' in her eyes, because she fucked by some 25+yo guy (she was 16-17 at that time) all this time, and how I will never love her etc
>that was too much for me, I told her I don't see her romantically and don't love her that way and it kind of hurted me that she tells everyone our story on anonymous imageboard (as do I right now)
>eventually I just block her and ghost her
>I decided that internet-relationship-attachments only harm my life and I need to meet girls IRL and I decided to never talk to her again
>Since then she a lot of times tried to reach to me, even wanted to visit my city again, but I unblocked her and said we would not meet one another
>also made some diy-tatoos of my drawings that I sent her, sent me messages couple of times asking how am I
>I never answered
>except one time when I sent her fucking thinking emoji and just ignored her questions
>one month after that (and two and half years after her visit) her friends sends me message informing me that she she comitted suicide
>friend tells it was because some guy that she loved after me ghosted and blocked her similiar to what I did
I don't know how to feel since then. I know I'm asshole, I just didn't know how to reject someone who loves you so much

Attached: photo_2018-08-04_22-07-20.jpg (1100x825, 187K)

No they've broken mine instead and I've fucking had enough of it

Attached: image.jpg (1364x756, 112K)

i had to friendazone a girl I met from POF but that's about it. It was really hard for me to do though.

Yes, that was once of my worse decisions in my lifetime.

Thank you for remind me how pathetic I become.

Attached: 15c7c5a9-46d0-4f85-b2ef-8e9ca6426fb9.jpg (800x1198, 249K)

End yourself Reddit. He can express whatever he want too.

That's the right answer.
because this

>girl
>heart