Do Hispanic girls like white guys?

Do Hispanic girls like white guys?

I was reading an fb post before where it said "2019, we dating white guys" and most of the commenters were black, but a lot of Hispanic girls commented too.

Out of the Latinas that responded, quite a few of them had negative responses, and it worse there were even puke emojis. The worst I saw was a group of Latinas in Illinois and they said "they're not even cute, white bitches can keep them". I saw quite a few negative comments from Latinas from Idaho, Wichita Falls TX, Jolliet, Illinois, and some random Arizona and New Mexico sprinkled in.

What is up with that hate? I'm from New York and never experienced that. Even the Latinas I went to HS with who I didn't think would like white guys were very respectful and sweet girls, and they had white friends at least. Many even date white dudes. Even a lot of Latinas in high school who I never thought would be with a white dude ended up with white BFs in their 20s. So what is up with these flyover Latina chicks from Idaho and Illinois?

As someone who loves Latinas, this makes me sad. I'm pretty sure most in real life aren't like that, though, especially from my experience.

Attached: latina14.jpg (816x1024, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white guys need qt Latinas

Attached: 1544619297855.jpg (1284x3410, 785K)

Come to think of it, I know a Hispanic girl from the Bronx (from a neighborhood with literally zero whites) who went to college in Kentucky, she had no problems getting along with her white roommates and even developed a close friendship with a few of them.

Because I've been to all of those places in the last year (Idaho, New Mexico, and Illinois) so they probably saw how repulsive I am and immediately ruled out white guys.

damn, we need a non-racist white chad to go back and fix the perception.

they love white dudes. it's practically part of hispanic culture to aim to marry a lighter skin spouse so your kids can "mejorar la raza" - "better the race"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

I am a white chad desu, I am an outspoken trump supporter and speak against illegal immigration yet i have had 3 latina girls fall absolutely head over heels for me. I would date them but their families are sketchy, i dont' want hispanic kids, and hispanic women age like sour milk

You are out of touch. I've literally never heard any Hispanic person even mention anything like that, and that's just really not a thing with the US born ones.

And Latinas age better than your white mom probably

do i need to pull out the okcupid response rates chart? white males/females are the highest sought after ethnicity by all other ethnicities.

sorry about your cope. fact is latinas love white dudes

Nobody gives a fuck about okcupid lol. You autists try that argument every time because you have no actual proof that it's true.

>fact is latinas love white dudes
Kek

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

cant argue with the data bro. im guessing you are hispanic since you are fighting so hard to not believe this is true

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

Here's the thing, a lot of Latinas are at least open to dating white guys (probably most actually), but they're not like self hating Asian women who will date guys just for being white.

I'm white, see

And nobody uses okcupid, tinder is the wave right now

>believing a website that has been caught altering it's own data multiple times

Attached: 1541062904671.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Why are brown guys so fragile? Jesus Christ

The replies in this thread are just cope

I'm not brown, I'm a white guy who's being a realist.

Post a timestamped pic of your hand lmao

A few years ago maybe. These days hispanics in general are considerably more hesitant to be involved with white people like that.

i know your brown mind can't comprehend statistics, but the chart represents thousands upon thousands of users. It's a representative sample of the population it doesn't matter what platform it's from. People don't change who they are attracted to just because they use tinder instead dumbass.

I've had venezuelan, colombian, and mexican girls all tell me they prefer white guys. I took one mexican girl to a college formal and when she came back to the US from winter break she was telling me stories about how all her male cousins were giving her shit for talking to a white dude but her female cousins were so jealous, and her grandmother was telling her to lock me down. feels good man.

plus you have to consider the average hispanic dude dresses like shit, thinks he is a gangster, and is a manlet

Not really. Latinas dating white guys hasn't skipped a beat here.

They probably don't want to be with redneck type white guys, though. But the anti-Latino white rednecks never involved themselves with Latinas in the first place.

>Trying to explain facts to a coping shitskin

Don't be retarded

The current political climate hasn't changed anything really, if anything it makes it easier for white liberal men to date Latinas.

Actually the younger ones love black dudes. I don't even mean to troll or bait

what? I know a ton of smart Latinas. they're not inherently stupid, it's just that some of them grow up around bad influences and it prevents them from reaching their potential

I'm young and I know more Latinas that date white guys

It depends on where you live. I know a lot of Latinas in Texas date black guys because the black people have a strong influence on the low income Mexican-Americans down there

if it was one of those fb posts that shows up on your feed after it's been shared for the 10,000th time, with thousands of comments, the reason all the hateful comments are at the top are because they have legions of jealous white haters liking them. the most popular comments are shown first.

the meme itself is in line with the majority view

Im referring to Mexican girls

has the USA always been this way? what's it like living in a country where everyone is obsessed with race and talks about interracial dating every single day?

no, it wasn't top comments, they were in chronological order. it would just be a Latina tagging a Latina friend or two and them writing negative comments (not always, but a good percentage of the time). It seemed like they were mostly from flyover areas and less than 20 years old, though. There's also the confirmation bias that mostly dumb people would follow a page like that and share or comment on such a post.

yeah me too. A lot of Mexican girls date white guys, it depends on where you live. They seem to be into black guys in areas where blacks have a strong influence on them (Houston, Dallas, Bay Area, etc.)

I live in NYC and while Puerto Rican/Dominican girls (whole different animal, really) seem to prefer black guys, it seems like South American girls are more into white guys.

Link to tweet

fb actually.

flo.london.77/posts/770488486619223

read through the comments and tell me what you think. I'm OP btw, I know that Latinas in real life usually aren't like this, I live around a lot of them and get along with them well.

Link doesnt work user I dont know

I just see a bunch of buttmad nonwhites

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 7.19.16 AM.png (986x1038, 187K)

you have to add facebook first. Jow Forums doesn't let you post fb links

it's mostly black people but quite a few latinas commented too. the Latinas are less likely to write super negative stuff like that but a lot of them are clearly not interested. Though, that being said, I think Latinas that like white guys don't follow pages like these or comment on them. Most Latinas I know in real life are at least open to dating white guys, and even when they're not, they can be friendly at least.

What parts of the country do white guys and Latinas get along best?

I don't really like white guys but some others might

oh he mad

original post

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 7.25.44 AM.png (966x406, 99K)

You wouldn't date a white guy who you really clicked with?

it's funny because black dudes date out all the time. black dudes are obsessed with Latinas and secretly white girls too (

Reading through the comments, they're not as bad this time. I even see some Latinas tagging their white bfs

Latinas are more open to dating white guys once they get out of high school (especially if they go to college or work somewhere with non-lame whites)

How the fuck do I find that post what do I type into Facebook?

open up facebook

and put this next to the .com/

flo.london.77/posts/770488486619223

Honestly, the comments from Latinas are mostly not that bad.

A few latino girls on Facebook do not represent a whole ethnicity, you mong

I know, I even went into that. I went back and read the comments today, and they're mostly not that bad (from Latinas).

It's funny seeing some white girls in the South on that "no we not" tip also

I've seen some hate from Elgin and Carpenterville too, what's good with that?

Good thing you're not black or people would say you're obsessed with latinas and need to stick your race.

so what are Mexican girls in Illinois like anyway?

no, if anything white guys are the only ones labeled as fetishists. black dudes openly talk about "spanish bitches" all the time

>"all black guys have 10 inch dicks!!!"
what a faggot lol

yeah wtf. If my fb was anonymous I'd be like "why are you worried about white guy's dicks"

Nobody hates white guys. They have literally everything in terms of atfractiveness, social class, and success. Whites are the Chads of the planet, you've nothing to worry about.
Now GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD. WHITEOIDS CANNOT BE ROBOTS.

Attached: 1544651853256.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

I sure hope so. Would love a latina qt. Sadly no latinas in my country :(

>Do Hispanic girls like white guys?

Latinas are mutts, so they'll like anyone. It's why the highest "interracial" marriage rates in the U.S. involve Hispanics/Whites.

Mutts scare me user

I grew up in the Midwest without any Latin influence and when I moved out to the west coast I experienced them for the first time and let me tell you... Latina bitches LOVE white guys.