/eastern feels/

trying this shit again even tho most of you is probably at work

How is your Friday my ex-commie comrades? Any plans for the weekend?

Attached: vrXKcnk.jpg (604x604, 82K)

wake up faggots

Attached: 1468158223812.jpg (2560x1920, 955K)

kurwaland reporting in
Gonna stay indoors and play stalker like every other weekend

I love this art style
>original post

Attached: 14810224103970.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Does someone who is from an easter country but got the fuck out to an actual first world place fit in here?

>stalker
thats some god-tier eastern taste

I dont see why not user. You're welcome in my book

Attached: 5784fbd6aefd3155df77bebd.jpg (700x393, 30K)

Plan for the weekend: fly back home for christmas i guess. My country's shit in many ways but do i miss the 2gbps connection we have...

more nostalgic anime girls

(((they))) are turning my city into designy glass steel and colourfull squares place, but honestly i loved this grey depressing shithole the way it was

Attached: 0MsIhog.jpg (700x525, 127K)

tfw no /eastern/ gf. i must say i like the vibes of all these photos. comfy thread.

>tfw promised I'd go to a party, but I don't want to
The music will be too loud, my feet will be cold, everyone will be having fun, while I stand there like a sperg wishing I were home with a bottle of vodka.

Im from Romania, im entitled to join? uwu

Attached: 47386406_2244847452429913_3278974927952150528_n.jpg (480x478, 29K)

But of course user. Hungarian neighbour here sending you hugs

Attached: 1543225748648.png (1508x892, 171K)

>southerners pretending to be eastern
Not fooling me desu

Hungary is putin's slave with equal if not worse living conditions as slavic countries. Also same kind of architecture and generally poor people. We're farm from southern, not central, most people categorize us as eastern, and very slavic in style.

Im half-hungarian uwu
many kisses to ur kurtos kolack

romanian here
do you guys still hate us? honestly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

uwu n-am crezut ca mai vad alt roman pe R9K
I guess only brits and frenchies hate us, but they are the most hated faggots from and post EU.

>didn't think I'd see another Romanian on r9k
perhaps because you're new. there's quite a lot of us around here. as it turns out Romanians are huge robots

fren from polan reporting in

it's Friday, should I drink some alcohol, I'm on my holidays and had plenty like 2 and 3 days ago but it's holidays

Why do Eastern Yuro threads always consist for like 60% of homosexuals

My mother asked me today, when I will find a girlfriend and if I'm gay. It made me feel so fucking shit.

Attached: sadpolishman.jpg (601x1080, 72K)

holy fuck is that Wojak

It's just some guy on a tram that I took photo of. I guess polish people just look like memes.

Well you know what they say, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck...

it's the literal embodiment of Wojak holy fuck, everything about it is perfect

>plans for the weekend
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
im free from work for 2 weeks
might die of boredom
i wish we were more like niggers so i can get drugs and just spend them high

frog here, we don't hate you we hate gypsies

We do, gypsy.

Literally ruined my country you dirty breeding gypsy.

Is good, my landlord just died of old age, so days going fantastic.
Nothing, really. Just gonna ponder on my 1st floor balcony and smoke some cigs.

Too bad there are no Romanian fembots, since they're all camwhoring.

bulgaria here, stay home in my filth and play vidya

Just another Friday night alone, I'm dealing with it harder every week.
Don't know how much longer I can make it bros

Why is 99% of Serbia made up of Chads and Stacys? I fucking hate living here.

im gonna get wasted with a friend of my as I just heard that my oneitis has a boysfriend ill shed this mortal coil today comrades

Attached: 1544464649112.png (640x640, 506K)

The war killed all the robots.

pls point me to these aforemantioned homosexuals, I want a trap gf so bad

I absolutely hate it my man, I can't for relationships with these people they are all fucking retards

I want to move to an Eastern European country. I'd work hard and keep to myself. I'm not a gypsy or a nigger either, please take me.

Attached: 0fc7df07-s.png (645x403, 536K)

>I want to move to an Eastern European country
You don't trust me

This desu, robots have always existed but they used to just die in the constant wars

it's a quite stupid idea desu

i grew up in west europe but all my relatives are from rural mountainy montenegro and people are incredibly traditional. whats the percentage of "globalized" people in bigger cities, i mean are there real normies as well or only tradionalist cavemen?

Cavemen Chads, I can't describe it better. They are really stupid and nationalist.

I really cant stand the slight everyday racism here, i do know that im quite lucky because of education and shit but i always thought of moving back but i living somewhere without the globalized "normie" is kind of shit, i wanna have normal people around me.
ive been also thinking about moving to russia, i speak the language and i will most likely do a semester abroad there.

Bucharest is a festering pile of shit, I wish someone would nuke this abomination.

I miss my family members since I haven't seen them in a while
Things are going to shit so I might join the Britbongistan armed forces soon in hopes that I get shot down or something while also making money for my little sister back home
At least I got out so eh

>How is your Friday my ex-commie comrades?
Fuck, I honestly thought it was Thursday lmao.

Attached: 1533661731679.gif (218x240, 1.83M)

I thought it was something like Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anyway, why are there never any EE fembots?

I actually contacted a Polish """fembot""" from a discord thread (I only had discord for 2 weeks to see what's it like) but she stopped responding after 2 days.

im really fucking tired. Im probably gonna record some music on the weekend to ease the pain, i hate my neighbourhood.
Pic unrealted, my only irl friends look from the balcony from like five months ago.

Attached: 42710920_2214005652204119_4133333778137350144_n.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Really, what was she like? What happened?

The usual I guess. I'd kept asking her stuff, she gave short 1 word answers and grew tired of my orbiting apparently.

More details please. Why did she even give you her contact if she was like that?

Is a Prague-user welcomed here? Really blackpilled leds! I am still holding on to NNN.

that sounds like there was nothing at all to begin with. Girls like to chat just for the attention, they don't want to actually connect.

It was a discord username exchange thread. I guess she was just bored at the moment. Ii bet she had at least a few dozen orbiters, ones who were probably more interesting than me.

And for all I know, she could have been a fat man IRL. "She" also had an anime avatar.

>that sounds like there was nothing at all to begin with
I didn't say there was.

Is that the fucking sea in the background? And you're complaining?

It's better than being ghosted after a year like me I guess.

I guess. I did however for 2 weeks message an American girl form SF. It was actually pretty nice, we must have exchanged thousand of messages. And then after 2 weeks she reveals to me she has an e-bf from Denmark (and that they webcam sex and shit). I told her to fuck off and goodbye.

Fuck roasties, man.

>pls point me to these aforemantioned homosexuals,

I would've stayed, I'd love to have an e-friend from somewhere else in the world.

Yeah I think I shouldn't have get mad at her. But obviously I had romantic interests in her and was kinda disappointed to learn she's just another e-roastie.
>tfw once she told she'd make me pancakes when I visit her
Yeah I fucked up.

Attached: 1519503169415.jpg (653x490, 95K)