What do you find attractive in females?

What do you find attractive in females?

>eyes over everything

Attached: IMG_20181214_114107.jpg (512x512, 55K)

>Hygiene and physical health
although I have traits for women I consider good, this one will always be the most important.

Skin, Eyes, Hair physically speaking, idc about colour but as long as they're cold eyes and lustrous hair

very large penis

facial structure i think, if she has a conventionally beautiful face or a face that's still attractive structurally or if its strange but not absurd i'm in, also hair length a little, love short hair

Attached: 1538552534017.jpg (389x306, 54K)

I'm a hand guy, I love a a girl with soft hands and well taken care of nails.
not those long ass trashy nails.

Thick thighs, a nice ass, and a good sized rack.

Most of all? A cute face. Figure and hair come in second, I think.

Unironically personality.
I've found just about every type of girl attractive as long as she's very confident and dominant.
If a conventionally attractive girl acts ditsy or submissive it totally ruins her for me.

Attached: 1541610235563.jpg (923x962, 107K)

Smell and a facial structure that doesn't look too foreign to mine

There is nothing less attractive than someone who looks like they come from a different species.

>be slav, the asian looking kind
>people wonder why i'm attracted to other slavs and most asians but not to big jaw witchy looking white bitches
>live in the US where most whites come from german stock
>people think i'm gay when I don't like some chick that looks like she lives off a steady diet of bones and jerky

Attached: 39672273_303.jpg (700x394, 32K)

i don't care to much about body types or general fitness but i aconowledge that makes some women hotter than others.
i don't care too much about boobs, she can be flat and i would still desire her.
Her skin color is also not that important but i totally prefer them white, if not i really like when their skin is smooth and clean
but my weakness and something present on every girl i have crushed on is long straight black hair.
I love it

Confidence
and her voice
no bully

>Big eyes
>Unusual nose
>Petite
>Blonde

>Shyness
I find shy girls so cute

wet vegene and big bobs

Sharp facial features, starting from the very bottom of the head I like a dainty girly jaw on a qt nice small cute lips but I'm also a fan of those Hispanic girls with the fat as hell nigger lips. I like a cute pointy nose like vethovens in his portraits, honestly any kinda nose so long as it fits the rest of the face well. I love girls with cute fat faces I don't mean a fat girl I mean a skinny girl with puffy cheeks, it's rare but when it's done right it looks cute I also like a thin cheeks girl but not anorexic thin. I don't care about eye color eyes don't really matter to me. I guess a receding hairline on a girl to me makes her undatable. What I look for in a girl outside of her looks is interest in me. So if a girl likes me and wants to get to know me, asks me shit adopts my hobbies as her own to better get along with me and understand me on a deeper level basically I like a canvas girl that I can paint. So if you want to be liked by men be interested in them whole heartedly....IMO

What kind of voice do you like, user?

I don't even have a preference desu
rather, I love plenty of types, from the raspy tomboyish to the cute and bubbly kind

I just need to feel that shiver go down my spine when she whispers something sweet in my ear

>personality
>smarts
>voice
>face
>softness

their hair. slightly mess girl hair like this makes me want to nut in my pants. i dont know why

Attached: 58-54fdbef847e0d-orig-1.jpg (730x495, 42K)

Maybe its the delivery that you like, then. A confident, projected delivery makes all the difference.

What would you want a girl to say to you?

A man of culture as well.

>i like you the way you are, dont ever change

That's pretty depressing, user...

Attached: Karen663.jpg (877x1078, 57K)

I dont actually know what id want to hear
Sorry for dissapointing

honestly idk

tell me to get better, to just do it, to stop procrastinating and to find a goal or a dream to live for
I don't fucking know

If my (hypothetical) girlfriend said that to me I'd propose on the spot

Attached: blush.jpg (816x459, 47K)

Hypothetical is all we got user..

Tired eyes like this

Attached: Hyouka_fuwa_74522.jpg (200x307, 14K)

I'd record something for you, but I'm just a man that can sound like a woman so you probably wouldn't want that

it's cool user, it's the feelings that count
you're a good person

Attached: pat.png (840x523, 412K)

Its allright user, my answers are at the bottom of a bottle.

I appreciate the thought though.

I love kill looking depressed eyes.

Attached: afjn345ggd788.jpg (400x569, 191K)

Their voice, i'd rather have 6/10 with a really cute voice than a 11/10 with meh one.
And personality would be top, but it's hard to pin down.

Soft skin, body shape, temperament, face, vagina

Bodily? Sticc, smol, long messy dark hair.

Behavior wise, I really get a tingle over awkward girls who fail at social stuff and get visually embarrassed by it.
Females who are all sleek, elegant and confident are simply a turn off to me.

Tits of all shapes and sizes, but especially Dcup range milkers. Tummy is next most important though