This why we have lnceIs

This why we have lnceIs

Attached: 1541920848450.png (1060x984, 621K)

incels shouldn't be manlets then

Not this fucking thread again. Most of the robots here are above 5'9 but still don't get laid due to spaghetti spillage

Honestly if you're not above 5'9'' you're just asking for trouble. I mean come on, what's wrong with you?

i dont think all incels are short nor are all short guys incels

a preference isn't a hard limit you dolt. maybe don't have a shit personality to make up for being a manlet

there's literally nothing wrong with being short just like there's nothing wrong with being a race and it isn't something to "make up for"
women are the problem here

No it's because they're not really robots. They snowflakes.

honestly I'd probably have offed myself by now if I were a manlet. I just get filled with pity whenever I see guys 5'9'' or below. They look like children with a grown man's face. I don't have much but at least I'm 6'1''

I'm 5'6" and I've had a few girlfriends. It still sucks being a manlet. I don't really like going out anymore because of it.

>tfw 5'10
I might be king of the manlets but I've still made it, bros

> tfw 5'7

It was already over for me

>5'10 AND good face
It's like I'm an ugly 6'6

>bragging about being 6'1"
Lol I'm 6'5" you look like a child to me.

Dumb Lankets when will they learn?

Attached: dumb lankets.jpg (1150x990, 144K)

Try beeing 5'4 in one of the tallest countries in the world, even most women are taller than me.
Also nice quads

Attached: 8534-680-4pdd5-a.jpg (419x467, 38K)

>prefer
being the keyword

I'd prefer a cute domineering shortstack gf with glasses and that wants 12 kids, yet I'm okay with settling with less if she loves me

I know, like hit the gym you lazy fuck

You're literally taller or equal to 70% of men in the US. Chill.

Buddy, 6'2 is manlet cut off nowadays

You sick fucking bastard

And yet if you said guys prefer women under 200 lbs you're demonized.

I'm 5'7 but my race is short so I guess it's not so bad

haha shorty faggots im 6'1 suck my tall dick

5'5, ugly, and balding. I'm getting off this bumpy ride soon enough

I'm 6'2 as well but I'll have you know that 6'4 is the new manlet cutoff.

eurofag here
is pic related true?

Attached: 11aa.png (460x522, 14K)

am 183 cm btw

>tfw I still see women taller/prettier/better in every way than their bf/husband on my way to work on the daily

No one to blame but yourselves.

Attached: 676.gif (255x255, 546K)

Well my race is mostly tall so

Yes. And even in Europe it's pretty tall, though europeans significantly taller on average.

>tfw tallest kid in my class up until 7th grade
>tfw literally stopped growing at 5'9 1/2"
I don't know if it was genetics or if it was because of accutane
I want to blame accutane but my brother and my dad had the same experiences and my brother is 5'11" and my dad is 5'10"

Yeah cause you're a dude, women for the most part don't have to settle.

>
do you know how many teenagers wanted some of that legolas dick?
do you know how many of them got that, or anything even close?

stop deluding yourself, there aren't nearly enough chads running around for everyone, or even for the majority

Depends where you live, in any major city women don't have to come close to settling.

yeah right
you're just so deep down the barrel you think anything above you is chad, just the same way leftists nowadays believe anything even close to the center is a nazi

pull yourself out, nigger, and build yourself up
and then you'll finally see what the world truly is about

>build yourself up
>and then you'll finally see what the world truly is about

Yeah, just make money and become beta bux for a woman approaching the wall.

Nah that's not it, I haven't given up or anything, you can acknowledge how things are without being a defeatist. I live in NYC, do you have any idea how many options are here? Girls can literally fucking play build-a-chad workshop here.

But please stop interpreting this as me giving up, all I'm doing is acknowledging the situation.

And yet you're still a damn incel. So you've basically just admited to being the bigger faggot about of the lot. Lol

No you dont, you are blatantly lying
you do not routinely see women who are taller and prettier and "better in every way" than their SO

>tfw 5'9
The prince of manlets has joined this thread sup fellas

> 5'9

Read the other posts faggot

I've read all the posts what did you mean by this, senpai?

That's not even bragging you faggot, stop making excuses to tell your height on the internet.

>tfw 5'5 manlet king
i guess im going to die alone bros

Attached: 1544350588313.gif (280x280, 1.65M)

5'1 giga manlet here
.. life is hell

>6'2
>Didn't get laid till I was 27
>Haven't had sex in 5 years

Height doesn't apply if you are a lanklet

This is why manlets should just be euthanized, it is cruel to let disabled or disadvantaged individuals survive.

We have incels for one reason, OP. All women are a terrible investment with no returns, and you have to invest time, effort AND money in large quantities, which makes them insanely expensive when you realize that time and effort are also equivalent to more money.

TL;DR Chicks just aren't worth it.

Not even true. I'm 6'3 and I'm not a lanklet. Nobody has ever shown the slightest attraction to me because I dont have an attractive face. Can we not agree that you have to have the right combination of face, height, and build to get girls rather than just one?

6'6" 28yo khv
where are my Stacies than?

>5'8"
Missed the cutoff mark by one inch...

Attached: ghostbanri.png (360x659, 151K)

I'm 6'3 and incel.

I bet half these women can't even show you how tall 6'0 without a point of reference. Same thing with dick size. There was a study about how women, much more often than not, add about 2cm to the length of a dick when trying to guess. It's possible that the same thing applies to height.

You guys worry about size too much. There are women out there who think what society deems as normal is actually too much. Fucking get out more, boys.

I'm 6'2 and nobody prefers me

Nobody respects short people. It's not a woman thing

god you must be really really really young. Women's standards fall insanely after they hit age 27 or 28. By 32, they usually go in full panic mode, and want to marry someone within 6 months of meeting them.

two inches, actually.
>taller than 5'9
>meaning 5'9 isn't good enough

>5'9
>saw a dr when I was 16
>he was a 5'4 pakistani manlet
>understood how height affects everything and was willing to help me cheat the blood tests and get me on hgh so I could be 6' and even have insurance cover it
>he gave me estrogen blockers (arimidex) that kept my growth plates open for 2 years (I knew all about the "blackpill" from puahate) by then so I had fully open growth plates
>everything was good to go
>my mother read some retarded article on CNN or something about hgh "abuse" by teens and how it "causes cancer"
>freaked the fuck out and said I'M NOT GIVING MY BABY CANCER!!! and forbid me from seeing the based poo doctor

I seriously think of this every day. I could have been 6' with chad facial features from that pubertal hgh surge making my face broader and chaddier. I could have literally been a Chad. Fucking stupid bitch ruined my life.

Attached: 1523919336136.png (468x345, 226K)

take her life like she took yours. slowly

Why not just be taller?

6'1 here. women hate me

I know exactly what you mean man it sucks

>6'5
LOL I'm 7'1 you manlet.

i'm supposedly 5'8" but man i swear every girl is taller than me when i'm out in public.

My father is both shorter than that and shorter than my mother.

This. They're cringey HS kids that would be bitching about a lack of a thick beard if that'd not give them away. They haven't reached their full adult look yet. Literally women shoot up first in puberty so this is a literal fourteen year old boy meme.

its men who are fully grown but under 5'9" not teenage kids

tfw 6'0" and ugly
at least manlets can hide their shame

Just asking to prove someone's age is against the rules as posting images of self and doxxing are against the rules so you're being retarded.

You cannot refute my insult that this place is underage ban infested and would be fooling yourself to think that's it's not. No one gets a post card in the mail that says now that you're eighteen and done with HS you can visit the adult websites. Everyone started before eighteen, even moot. The only reason such websites say eighteen and up is due to legal ramifications, they avoid them by passing blame.

Dumb ass.

>most of the robots here
You saw one thread with most replies were of guys saying they were taller and now you think that defines most people here, you're pulling info out of your ass and have no clue what anyone here is.
Neck yourself.

There's nothing wrong with it, like there's nothing wrong being 14 or there's nothing wrong being 65.
I still don't want to fuck teenagers or older people.
It's okay to not fuck people you don't like physically.

everyone goes through being 14 and 65 (assuming they dont die from an accident or disease, god forbid)
not everyone is born a certain race or height or something and these norms are socialized. The problem is not liking them physically in the first place. There is something wrong with that

basically, what youre saying is a contradiction.
"there's nothing wrong with them, however they are not good enough"
that doesn't exist. if there's nothing wrong with them, then you wouldn't have a problem with it

I'm 5'9.5" with my shoe-lifts on. Barely make the cut for human status in the year 2018.

>I'm 19
>growth plates likely closed
>morning height is 5'8.5"
It's over for me, dude.

It's not a contradiction. They're just not what I like sexually.
It doesn't mean they're wrong, horrible people, subhumans, need to die in a fire. It just means I don't feel sexually attracted to them in this moment of my life.

Never began.

>be me
>white
>5'8"
Never began for me. Best I can do is sub-6 Asian females. Attractive white females treat me like I'm the scorn of their existence.

then you're prejudiced and discriminatory and are acting morally wrong. there's no reason for society to tolerate or accept it. there is literally nothing wrong with guys who aren't tall white dudes (basically lets just get down to it) so by you not being attracted to them, you ARE in fact saying there is something wrong with them (they do not posses the attractiveness qualifier).
That qualifier is constructed and not innate and doesn't need to exist.

I find certain physical traits attractive, if they lack them, they're not attractive.
The qualifier is my personal taste. I don't see why society should have a say in what I fuck or what I don't fuck.

society already did have a say in it during your growth, and it socialized discriminatory standards that don't need to be that way into you. So you acting in accordance with these is perpetuating the standards.
Society has a say and directly affects you and directly molded what you find attractive now, it doesn't matter if you don't think it should or shouldn't. so if we as a society go on to say "yea not anymore" that's valid. and it's growing more and more

I won't go around and screech at short people "oh wow you ugly" (I never did), but I won't suck their dick if I don't want to.
That's not how things work.

Damn you type like a roastie.

Oh, user, that's sexist. We don't do that anymore.
By the way, you type like a brainlet.

how it works is, you can learn to like short guys as well as tall guys (theres nothing wrong with tall or short guys in anything including attractiveness) so not doing that warrants us as a society to treat you the same way we treat anyone else who discriminates based on innate irrelevant characteristics.
shortness, like race, or eye/hair color or other phenotypical traits, isn't a dysgenic trait or in any way "bad" and it is socialized to be considered "unattractive" or "less attractive" than tallness. This is not acceptable anymore, especially not as we go forward as a society.
You, and women as a group, basically saying "we DO think shortness is a bad trait" is inherently immoral, socialized, discriminatory, and doesn't need to exist. So you need to stop.

Did you think that guy is me? I'd imagine by this point you'd understand my position on things like sexism, racism, etc.

Jokes on her when she doesn't get any grandkids.

There's nothing wrong with finding "phenotypical traits" attractive, whatever they are. Unless you want to preach that humans should stop being attracted to physical traits we are unable to control, which is a bit of a stretch.
When entering a sexual relationship, it is absolutely fine and normal to consider how attracted you are to the other person. If you find certain traits (whether they're inherit or not) attractive, it's okay to consider those.
I don't think all short people are ugly as shit by default, and neither do most women.
But height, for men, is generally considered an attractive trait. Like good proportions between hips and breasts for women, for example. Does it mean that if you lack that you're inherently unattractive? No. You'll be perceived as less attractive, and if a woman has a lot of options and you have not much going for you, you probably won't be her pick.
There's literally nothing wrong with it.

both hip size in women and height in men are socialized as attractive qualifiers and they both should be removed as attractive qualifiers.
are you a girl I've argue about this with this before? because you say the same thing and you're not saying anything. youre not listening to my point.
>Unless you want to preach that humans should stop being attracted to physical traits we are unable to control, which is a bit of a stretch.
No, I'm preaching that traits that are proven to be socialized to be bad (like the male taller norm or eurocentric beauty features) should be eliminated. Things that aren't socialized can't be changed or considered morally wrong.
>There's literally nothing wrong with it.
Yes there is. A society where they don't exist has more people who are happy and not made out to be artificially lower or worse. Tall guys lose nothing, women lose nothing, but short guys (and tall girls) gain a lot without any loss in anyone's autonomy. Therefore, it is morally wrong and there is something wrong with it.
you still never have said anything to the main point. You just say "But theres nothing wrong with it" when it is provably wrong.

>A society where they don't exist has more people who are happy and not made out to be artificially lower or worse.
Our society hasn't "artifically constructed" so we only like tall men and women with a certain hip to waist ratio. Our society built, evolved these beauty standards for centuries. They're ingrained into our art, literature, into our psychology, into our culture, into our mind. We've been like this for thousands of years - greek statues have a certain hip to waist ratio, in latin literature you'll find people celebrating men for how tall, imposing and manly they were.
You would artificially try to break it and I'd argue you would force people to be unhappy by pretending to like something they don't out of fear of being shamed for having a certain preference. If it's socially unacceptable to not like a short dude because he's short and you're not really into short guys, you'll date him and wish you'll get fucked by a tall dude. Or maybe get fucked by a tall dude behind his back, who knows.
You can work on changing the beauty standards by promoting different ideas of beauty (like, for example, feminists did) but shame makes people more miserable. What you're asking is for a much worse society where everyone is unhappy - short men, tall women, tall guys, short women.

See, even you normies agree with nazis really, why can't we admit Hitler was right

chimp face

Attached: 1-thehistoryof.jpg (920x518, 160K)

>Our society hasn't "artifically constructed" so we only like tall men and women with a certain hip to waist ratio. Our society built, evolved these beauty standards for centuries. They're ingrained into our art, literature, into our psychology, into our culture
that's literally artificially constructed (and it's not even completely true)
>You would artificially try to break it and I'd argue you would force people to be unhappy by pretending to like something they don't out of fear of being shamed for having a certain preference. If it's socially unacceptable to not like a short dude because he's short and you're not really into short guys, you'll date him and wish you'll get fucked by a tall dude. Or maybe get fucked by a tall dude behind his back, who knows.
if you didn't grow up with a male taller norm, you wouldn't feel bad about being with a short dude at all. thats my point.
you do realize that what you're saying is disgusting, right? short men have been artificially hurt and so it will take some transition period but you can get over that very quickly. new preferences and fetishes and such can and do develop and can be fostered and trained in short time periods.
>You can work on changing the beauty standards by promoting different ideas of beauty (like, for example, feminists did) but shame makes people more miserable. What you're asking is for a much worse society where everyone is unhappy - short men, tall women, tall guys, short women.
No, in the end a society without eurocentric standards and the male taller norm would make EVERYONE was happier than otherwise. The sooner it happens the sooner the happiness is fulfilled and the longer time period there is where people are this happy, so the longer we wait is actually directly being immoral. of course we should also change the beauty norms in media and such as well, that's a given.
WHY are you so against liking both short and tall dudes? That alone makes you a bad person, you realize this right?

But I'm a 28 year old hugless kissless virgin and I'm 6'3.

As if this were the only stupid standard of females...

Move to latin America you fucking idiot. The first world is finished anyway

I'm confused... does that mean incels hate women because 73% of them have high standards or is it because 73% of incels are too short? I'm 6'1".

For me it's the high standards. I'm tall and have a big dick but I really fucking hate women for being so shallow.

It's over for 97thpercentilecels

>WHY are you so against liking both short and tall dudes? That alone makes you a bad person, you realize this right?
do expand on this: Lets say there was discovered a way to make it so you become genuinely turned on in equal amount to dudes shorter than you, as dudes taller than you, without any other change to your personality? Are you seriously going to say that it would be less moral for people in general to train themselves to become turned on by all races/heights/etc rather than continuing a system where basically asian/white girls and white dudes dominant dating and love for no reason?
That makes no sense to me and I don't believe that you think that. but that's genuinely how you come across whenever we debate.