What's GOOD my nigs it's PAY DAY so post those balances!

what's GOOD my nigs it's PAY DAY so post those balances!

I went down quite a bit! Rent was taken out, other bills were paid, and Christmas shopping was done. As a result, I went down about 700 dollars. But I will keep fighting and come back roaring next week!

Post yours!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 9.05.19 AM.png (92x100, 11K)

I spent all my Christmas money on rent. Can I have 100 bucks and repay you somehow?

>, I went down about 700 dollars.
Damn, col where you are must be dirt cheap. My rent is more than that

Duuuuuuh bill

Seen this image around 200 times now. And you actually managed to misspell "Screenshot". 0/10 LARP.

Attached: DJ4vl6-WAAAEJc9.png large.png (591x680, 172K)

You are officially the biggest retard I've encountered today

god i need more money

Attached: need more money.png (184x76, 2K)

The holidays are really cleaning me out!

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-102425.png (1440x2560, 1.09M)

It's the worst man and I don't even get a Christmas bonus

Having investments and the football icon makes this image really funny to see on r9gay.

wowowowow
>mortgage payment in
>1067 bucks left in paycheck
>300 to car payment
>500 into credit card debt from christmas shopping (usually a lot less, still have 375 left to pay off out of my next paycheck before they charge interest)
>50 into student loans
>50 into savings
>167 to keep open for my electricity bill autopay, probably gonna be a lot less than that but it's better to have too much than too little in the account

well all my money has been assigned to its task.

investments have been taking a beating lately, but i try not to worry about the day to day stuff.

Attached: amtd.png (772x313, 20K)

the important thing is that you're investing consistently

For all the richfags in this thread: why do you stay here in Jow Forums ?

not a richfag, but a longtime robot whose achieved some low level of normiedom here. it's hard to leave once the place has become your home.

Did I win? I hope I won.
Related, had over $1000 stolen from me so this is what my account looks like now.

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-145802_PayPal.jpg (720x1280, 157K)

yeah, that's the truth. i invest about the same amount every month regardless of what the market is doing.

i don't consider myself a richfag (worth around $900k if you count my house), but i guess i'm doing alright. years ago, i decided i would prioritize making money, so i got a useful degree, got a job, saved very aggressively and made some good investments (some of which had very lucky/fortunate timing). i thought having money was going to be the solution to a lot of my problems but it really isn't. i'm still an awkward depressed robot.

I own 3 pairs of clothes and a PC.

>tfw your salary is in yen and it looks like you're a millionaire

Attached: daijoubu.jpg (600x284, 223K)

>tfw no lonely rich boy to give you money for keeping him company, talking to him sensually/sexually/lovingly over discord every night

Attached: e1896ec9-1336-4d40-a6cb-d6e4f646d10c.jpg (720x960, 46K)