Weebs/Yellow fever fags ETERNALLY BTFO

When will you fags realize women are shit regardless of their ethnicity/race?

Attached: 1544723255716.png (937x1108, 527K)

thats for asian men tho

No, that's for all men. Do you seriously expect to go to Japan and be treated like you're made of gold because you're white?

im not White but yeah its like that for 6/10 White men and up.

Yes because Asian men have super tiny penises.

You guys really need to stop forming your worldview from random online post by anonymous people.

THIS. IS. Jow Forums!
*kicks*

my fantasy is to go to Japan as a white man, find some femme qt incel male to make mine, then go out in public as much as possible with him to make the roastie whores jealous of the guy they rejected and ruined. I will live with jap stacies as roomates so they can hear me take his boihole every night through the thin papery gook walls. FUCK women, especially uppity jap women who reject the majority of their own males.

Can you stop posting reddit screencaps of fabricated bullshit, you absolute fucking faggot?

stop posting reddit. Thanks

>all these salty "fake news!!!" posters because their pure waifu fantasy has been destroyed
lmao. all females are cancer. the sooner you embrace it the less it will hurt

Every single one of his points literally can be applied to any woman, not only Japanese.

Japan is a nation of redpilled conservatives and nationalists, meanwhile the west is run by SJW's and leftists. It's better to relocate there then spend another minute in the degenerate west.

Spoken like a true Jow Forumsvirgin.

not at all. Western women don't confiscate all of the husband's earnings and give him allowances lol

Attached: wife manages husbands money.png (486x768, 227K)

based gay Chad. ;_;

take my boihole and make these roasties regret ever rejecting me

>asian women prefer white men
true
>white men can more easily get laid in asia compared to the western world
true
>white men should immigrate to asia for the purpose of hooking up with asian girls
false.
people who do this are part of the problem. it will only make the situation in japan worse than it already is. there is no easy solution out of this mess. the only option I see would either be for all the men to cooperate and strop treating women like goddesses or to just wait and see what happens

but they could. why havent you found a nice beta asian man yet?

Attached: 688F0497-F1D6-43B3-BEB0-FA9BD834DCD7.jpg (600x480, 43K)

That post was written by an autistic incel who probably couldn't get laid, Japan is a much better place to live in than any western country

I live in Japan
>gynocentric society. Free entry, ladies nights multiple times
True
>rich women expected me to foot the bill
Not in my experience
>sex happens almost out in the open
False. There are love hotels but there's a big stigma if someone you know catches you entering or leaving.
>extremely cold hearted and calculating
Not in my experience. But it's probably true.
>Japanese wives give their husbands an allowance
True. Which is why I'm keeping my bank account separate.
>Japanese women are notorious for ghosting
True.
>dog shit all over Tokyo
False.

Then I come along with my big white cock, 6'3 frame and bad attitude and nail those bitches to the wall

reminder that the only difference between an ""autistic incel"" and a normal person is their face

Japanese are MGTOW's, they don't fall for roastie lies.

based Chad roastifying petite yellow toasties

Also Japan is racist as shit against foreigners.

Attached: japantimescartoon033004.jpg (892x661, 111K)

>Japanese wives give their husbands an allowance

Fucking lol. What kind of weak cuck to you have to be to stand for this shit?

lmao, sushicels btfo

>not being asian

u wouldnt understand desu. our women are bored of us, straight up. they need that BWC to become woke

Will do, sweetcheeks. What's your disc?

i dont have one gay chad sempie. i need you nowwwww

That's how every country should be.

Good thing I'm not Japanese tho

>Japanese Chads
>beta Taro
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be called Chad. Probably more something like Takeru.

Chad - Takeru
Virgin - Taro
Stacey - Aoi
Becky - Sakura

i still think this sounds a lot like the west too

it does. except the part where you hand your money over. LOL heh

Then post contact. What do you think this is, ERP time?

are you in florida? txt me, you fuckin' stud

cream my bussy now!!!

Faggots ruin yet another thread vol. 736465.

That's because both are on the verge of collapse.
When they do fall apart, and they will, the human race is pretty much done for, as hordes of shitskins rape and pillage what's left before commiting tribal genocides upon one another.
I think the Arabs and other non-African Muslims may outlast the Africans, but they're still more likely to wipe each other out later with various jihads against each other for believing the wrong sect of Islam.
This might be the best case scenario for them as well, considering that many Muslim women who immigrate west or are otherwise influenced by the west become vapid whores just likes White and Asian women. The Islamic world could very well collapse to degeneracy as well. The only ones I don't think would be affected by degeneracy would be Africans, considering they probably wouldn't be intelligent enough to realize why it's a problem and be good little beta cuckolds to their females. Only way I see degeneracy directly destroying them might be inbreeding given enough time of mostly just 10% of males reproducing. Eventually that will make their offspring unable to reproduce themselves.

Japan is basically in another Edo period. They're not going to collapse or get overrun with shitskins, they'll just slowly become more degenerate and "civilized" until they're forced to confront the reality of the world outside their borders again. At which point they'll probably steamroll the fucking entirety of the east like they did before.

>steamroll the fucking entirety of the east
With Chinese bugmen colonizing that space and Russia also existing there, as well as seeing Japan's current military situation, I kind of doubt that.
Besides, the last time Japan tried doing that, the US castrated them. No western or eastern power would attempt something like that while the shadow of the US military looms over them.