Jow Forumstards were a mistake

Jow Forumstards were a mistake

Attached: 1541761554087.jpg (1540x810, 391K)

They're just fucking annoying to be honest, no matter where you go they've established a reddit colony on most boards. /his/ isn't that bad nor is /sci/ but you'll get the occasional thread that gets raped halfway through other than that they've manage to shit up this place badly by posting racebait within a small window of time feverishly creating huge threads with bullshit plus for a board obsessed with race they have no idea how racial classifications work nor do they really get anything and they dick suck in their threads to make you look bad and it's always three posters replying here followed by someone replying to one of those posts.

They're just annoying assholes who f'ed this website up may as well replace them with /pn/ and instead of fucking up like last time they got rid of the board they should keep the mods on red alert and then destroy the board.

wouldnt mind them if they just stayed on Jow Forums

Why would you wear a sweatshirt that would bring so much "obvious" attention to your political affiliation if your main goal is to not be seen and put up you little stickers?

>Why would you wear a sweatshirt that would bring so much "obvious" attention to your political affiliation if your main goal is to not be seen and put up you little stickers?

autism

even this guy has a gf lol

Attached: 2018-12-14-075652_1366x768_scrot.png (835x324, 36K)

Lmao imagine being more pathetic than libtards

Not to mention he was doing it in broad daylight with lots of people around...

>he told i was 'kidnapping him' and he was going to call the police

Attached: 1EEB1F23-3089-4012-8188-A08047BF884E.jpg (251x251, 15K)

It's not only "3 posts", half the board cross posts there.

What's wrong with being white? Why does this warren getting the cops called? Only further reinforces this guy's point

i fucking hate poltards so much!!

Attached: megu mad.jpg (1920x1387, 184K)

WHAT THE FUCK HOW
No fucking way, it can't be possible that this guy is somehow eligible for it
What the fuck am I doing wrong

He's a ruse master, has a good sense of humor.

The single most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order.You must be competent, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What do your family members think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Internet politics and nonsense don't have to be a huge factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be an activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized and out-funded by powerful interests?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

The third anti Jow Forums thread today. What did they do to you? Need a safespace?

Is it not okay to be white then?
You have to hide your face in some countries because some opinions are considered illegal.

>getting triggered by "it's ok to be white" stickers
cucks

Bahahahaha whining leftist cucks
It is okay to be the objectively superior race, get over it

I didn't ask for a lecture, bub. I just wanted to share that he had a gf, because it goes against what we would stereotype this young man as. It's funny.

It's wrong to fucking brag about being white and dog whistle a racist slogan from a known racist website
It's wrong to act like whites have nothing to apologize and be ashamed for like, hello, slavery????

No one who isn't a brainlet will fall for this sub-human iq level bait.

Lmao girls do not care about genuine sense of humor, their concept of "humor" is "guy I like said it".
Only men can actually recognize humor. Women merely follow in their pursuit for Chad.

I disagree with this guy's ideology, but the only wrong thing he did here was wearing that hoodie with those screeching idiots around.

Might as well wear a bullseye.

nice bait.
checked those digits

>WHAT THE FUCK HOW

he's a convicted sex offender, girls love the bad boys:^)

I may have gone too far in some places

Why does OP keep making Jow Forums-hate threads? They're really forced. What's his beef?

It's because it's just white people pretending to be victims so they can push a blatantly racist agenda that says white people need more rights and power

>t. beta who can't even troll libtards

What if it's more than one person and people are just fed up with Jow Forums cringe faggotry and their inability to stay in their own board

>t. beta who is nice to women thinking it will get them laid

Ugh I know right everything that doesnt kiss shit skin ass and isn't libcuck friendly should stay on one board!!!!!

testinge

99 percent of the time when s o y guzzling tumblr cucks moan about Jow Forums on other boards it's not even a political discussion, it's just because of a vaguely non SJW friendly post or conversation

Attached: a-civilized-discussion-among-trump-supporters-oh-no-here-come-11480859.png (500x931, 238K)

Jow Forums here, stop your fucking whining, weak neckbeard fucks, or we'll take over your pathetic board too.

>blatantly racist
That's just what you tell yourself

Pretty sure the whole point of the stickers were simply to trigger people, even if he's serious who cares? you can scream black power freely but when it's the other way around it's deemed racist. It shouldn't be illegal to support your own race

>Ugh I know right everything that doesnt kiss shit skin ass and isn't libcuck friendly should stay on one board!!!!!

no but next level Jow Forums faggotry should you absolute autist

i agree, no way its ok to be white. absolutely unacceptable. all white men should drink bleach

>If it's ok to be white why are you hiding your face?
Never understood this, he fucked up his operation but what would that accomplish? He was drawing enough attention might as well cover your face for the shame

>If it's ok to be white why are you hiding your face?

probably because he's an amerimutt

I was a pol tard during 2014-2016/17. I don't regret it because it made me realize I was becoming a dumbass. It's kinda weird browsing there though and seeing how angry they get at dissenting opinions just like their opposition.

Jow Forumstards are quite literally the lowest on the societal ladder
>inb4 ever Jow Forums user says they're a 6'4 aryan ubermensch

Actually women kinda get humour kinda
Basically it's easy to make women laugh and if you can make a girl laugh it literally means jack shit because it takes no skill to make a girl laugh since they have a shit sense of humour.

This you can spray paint "mexican power" and BLM everyday but a white guy puts up a tiny sticker and he's a degenerate loser. Reminder a white man created this website and practically everything else

You realize the Irish (white people) were slaves when they first came to america. Literally every race of people has enslaved others at some point how fucking dumb are you

Yea, it's getting annoying lately, and they keep bringing this guy up everytime pol is mentioned, did they forget that they are a mockery everyday?

>they keep bringing this guy up everytime pol is mentioned,

do you like this guy better

Attached: 1542895210392.jpg (762x1024, 148K)

jordan peterson rational atheist centrists are not pol lmao what are you on about

>Jan 20
obsessed, people who complain about muh pol are even more annoying than actual polfags

Pic of his gf btw

Attached: 29601981-C4F0-4B10-8BD3-2B079B3E7E8E.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

>just a vaguely non SJW post or conversation
You have pol for that, stop shoehorning this shit into boards and topics that don't care for it. It fucks the thread irreversibly.

>"WTF he doesn't want a spontaneous political discussion to derail his thread about cheese on the cooking board?"
No.

You did this yesterday.
This is Jow Forums, nobody cares.
If you wanna complain about "muh fascists" go to leddit. If you want to talk about killing yourself this board is fine. Otherwise, go away.

completely agree with this, it's extremely obvious that a lot of them are NOT from around here

>Is it not okay to be white then?
i used to think it was fine, but now you're being tiresome about it, so no.

If only you knew... if only you were on my campus...
>Guys now screaming "men are trash" with giant fucking smiles
>Every racial group has its own no-go zone club, bar whites
>White people apologising for nothing to nonwhites and BAWWing about their privilege on the uni zuccsucc groups
I'm not even white, I just feel bad for them and what society has done.

ANTIFA FOREVER

Attached: 43986027.jpg (480x480, 32K)

if they were better than the other races than they would take all this sjw bullshit in stride the way actual asians do. like i said, i was fine with white people until they started this "it's okay to be white" nonsense. so i don't feel bad for them, they deserve everything they get because they have no more dignity than the other races.