Have (You) ever been in a physical fight?

Have (You) ever been in a physical fight?

Hell no. Imagine loosing your 2 front teeth.

Attached: afjn345ggd298.jpg (1000x1000, 312K)

I have and I was strangled from behind. I got out but couldn't attack before a teacher intervened. Fighting more about not making mistakes than having the best moves and strength, so if anything, you shouldn't be losing your teeth. If you aren't sure, you shouldn't be fighting.

>be me
>15 years old
>some high schooler picked fight on me
>reason : tl;dr
>said we'd settle this nicely
>throws a fucking ball at me
>his friend kicks my guts
>200%mad.jpg
>drive my fist into his face
>smash his skull in
>homie joins in and fucks the other guy up
>both beat up like shit
>we go home
>we hear from them from time to time
>but they were too scared to see us ever again

of course, like 1x a month in the line to clubs

I threw the gayest punch ever that came off more like a slap, and before anything else could happen a hundred people were in the middle breaking it up. Had a few other moments where people were lining up a swing for me but a friend or my brother stepped in and dropped them. I fucking hate them all for it, now I'm 26 and have never been in a fight.

I got in a few fights as a kid and won most of them.

Attached: fight-girls-boob-punching.gif (486x274, 258K)

Define "fight"
I got punched in the forehead, i looked him in the eyes for half a second before he turned away and i started punching him in the back of his head i hit like 3 times until we got split up. Does this count as a fight?

Yes. Three guys blocked our path telling us to hand over our phones and wallets. My friend literally KO'd one of them in one punch (he does boxing and wrestling and doesn't know what fear is). The other two jumped him, didn't want to be a pussy and abandon my friend so I grabbed a rock and hit a guy in the head from behind. He got mad as fuck and then we started exchanging blows. Lasted a while until he realized me friend knocked the other guy unconscious and then he ran. Called the cops, they arrived within two minutes. Were real bros and arrested the other two because they were known criminals. Luckily they weren't armed or things could've gone bad (not in 'murica but could still had knives). Got a call next day from the police saying they arrested the third guy. Had to go to court and everything but at least they got locked away for a few years.

imagine being severely injured or dying. niggers and the likes are that savage

just don't get smacked down then lmao

Attached: 1387489571345.jpg (590x322, 216K)

Last night I go into I b at a nigger into tears and submission, niggas knew from that day not to test my gangster, and never make fun of me for being half black

It's kinda surprising to hear from people who never fought.

Putting up your fists and protecting the head is how you keep your teeth, pleya.

In general there's a whole lot in martial arts about protecting the head. The most basic defenses you are taught right off the bat are about protecting from hits to the head. You are taught how to break the fall right so you don't smash your head in and how to roll right without breaking your neck. Bruises and broken bones can heal your face and head can't; protect em.

To answer your question I would get into physical fights daily. Never broke a bone, lost a tooth, or got any head trauma before.

>be slavbot in highschool
>biology class
>after the teacher explains something i ask a additional question about the subject
>have this i presume half something brown guy in class,richfag,wanna be chad that hangs out with the sport chads but doesnt do any sports himself,nobody actually likes him just his cash
>pipes out from his standard daydreaming from the last row "you fucking nerd,we dont need anyone makeing this class longer with your stupid uneccessary questions."
>"If you want to act uncivilized like this you can go back to whatever shithole in Africa you crawled out of you fucking idiot." i say to him
>Teacher stops talking
>akward silence,several people looking at me
>i shrug and casually continue taking notes as if nothing happened
>class is over and im back from the bakery with my pizza fornettis and i start eating in front of our next classroom
>the mutt comes to me and is shouting that i should apologize for what i said blah blah,all the while people are telling him to calm down
>Im not going to apologize for this you deserved it
>he takes this weird tippy toes boxer pose and jumps around me
>ah yeah come at me,come at me tough guy
>im steal eating my pizza fornettis not giving a fuck
>he punches me in the face two time in remarkably rapid succession,freeze up full beta mode
>i realize it doesnt even hurt
>people from our class are breaking it up and standing in the middle of us "you guys dont fight in the hall!We have like a few seconds before the teacher is here!"
>He shouts "we are gonna finish this up outside the school fence bastard!"
>chemistry class goes trough without a problem
>the moment im outside the gates i light up my ciggy
>the fag shows up next to me and starts doing the stupid tippy toe boxing thing again.
>come on! come at me!pussy!
>Look dipshit i dont care about your hurt pride or whatever,you are making a huge deal out of nothing despite the fact you had it comming for acting like a ass
pt 1/2

I told my friend in 6th grade I hated preps, she told the whole school so some trashy girl and her goons beat me to a pulp

i box regularly, fighting tomorrow

But why get yourself in a dangerous situation in the first place?

Don't you have better things to do?

Attached: 64ac7aea8f2540ee8e24d9bb9fa11828.jpg (434x430, 40K)

Ive had multiple fights.
One most of them too.
Ill greentext one.

>probably around 14/15 at that time
>at park walking dog
>skinny mexican kid at park with bike on grass
>dog pisses like a solid 5-6ft away from bike
>starts cussing at me in taco
>gets on bike
>spits on me
>he is about to ride away
>punch him in back of throat
>beat the shit out of him
>leave

>one
im a fucking brainlet

As a girl(male) whenever someone tried to bully me for being trans in hs chad would step in and kick their ass. Thank you chad.

yeah reading that part just stoped my brain

Don't do that ">tfw to intelligent fhor physical shit" user. That's brainlet tier think.

I used to be like that. I thought lifting and sports would never be useful because only meatheads needed that, and I thought that because I read books and shit, that made me better than everyone. Surprise-surprise, you can read books and do math while lifting and playing sports at the same time. It took me a while to figure out that stupid-simple concept, but once I got it, it stuck with me forever.

Once I got into lifting and MMA, I thought I was too good for slams, because I saw a lot of niggers doing it. Same thing, I figured out that if you want to win, you just have to learn EVERYTHING. Nothing should be beneath you. The Romans implemented tactics from the Carthaginians, their most hated rivals, because they realized what the Carthiginians were doing WORKED. They put aside their egos, fixed their shit, picked up the best of both worlds, and destroyed Carthage for good.

Everyone should treat real life like MMA. "Mixed Martial Arts" means you take the best of all martial arts and assemble it all together to cover all the bases. Real life should be like that too. Learn all of everything and never leave out a discipline simply because you feel you're better than it.

">Tfw to intelligent" kills cultured men faster than bullets kill men. Learn how to rap, along with poetry. Learn how to do calculus, along with how to lift. Learn how to deal and identify drugs even if you're straight laced and have never done them before. Learn how to drink, even if you're sober. Definitely learn how to fight.

There's literally no reason you should be willfully handicapping yourself like that by denying yourself the ability to learn something as vital as fighting. You'll maybe only dance socially 2 or 3 times in your entire life, but you should still learn how to dance anyway. Same for fighting.

pt 2/2

>he punches me square in the face near the end of the sentence
>im fucking mad by this point cuz i have to catch my bus,and the punch made me drop my cig
>quickly get my leg between his legs and push him to the asphalt,im a lot faster than him it worked
>kick him a few times in the ribs and the head when he is on the floor
>teachers on their way with their cars trough the gate notice and start screaming
>i stop
>explain to our homeroom teacher
>it did happen outside school grounds but this is unacceptable!blah blah you both are going to the school psychologist blah blah
>next day
>psychologist berates us
>user you are such a behaved boy,you never miss class blah blah,she wants me to apologize
>im not apologizing i dont care its descrimination on ethnic basis or whatever,i said it because i wanted maximum effect for my insult
>he doesnt want to apologize as well
>well theres still 4 months to school we will just sit you boys apart
>nobody talked to me for the rest of the year,not even the druggies in whoose clique i was,because everybody tought the beating was too vicious

UwU but user if you get all gross and manly chad won't want to date you. If you stay petite and thin you don't need to be smart or strong he'll take care of everything!

This post is gayer than Jow Forums and /hm/ combined

Imagine being basically a girl and still trying to pass of as a guy

I don't walk around picking fights
Would get into fights ever since I remember myself
Daily:
This includes periods where I was in school and would get into a ton of fights for all sorts of reasons, usually people trying to start shit.
This includes periods where I was practicing martial arts and would do fighting as a sport.

>tfw too intelligent for physical shit
this was not implied in my post; don't know where you got that from. I agree that its not a bad idea to look to improve at many aspects of your life as possible, but you can only do so much. if one does not see the worth in doing "physical shit" then so be it, there exists weapons for self defence purposes in times when confronted by the savage animal. My post wasn't at all about being too good for physical fitness, it was about realizing the real dangers when it comes to phyiscal conflict involving the savages that roam the streets, reaping the rewards that society offers, which we call "people". It's about not putting yourself in the position where many others have found themselves brutally beaten or have been beaten to death. better to have something on you that you can deter animals then to end up on another worldstar

You just sound like a faggot to be honest and the fact your a brain-dead Slav aint suprising. Why do you uncivilised shits even come to the UK anyway?

Amen to everything
Don't think of things as beneath you and improve yourself.
bless

Dude, I'm not a pussy. I lift, train MMA, and have been in 3 fights, 2 of which I knew what I was doing and didn't freeze up, but if you're getting into a fight every single day of your entire life, you're either the one picking fights, or you live in a fucking super prison or something.

This person is a pussy (), but in some ways, they're right. What the fuck are you doing, getting into fights every single day for? Fights should be as rare as weddings or baby showers. You should see, like, maybe 15 in your entire life if you're fucking insane, and 15 is a LOT. Most people are only in about 4 to 5 in the entire time they'e alive, and the first 1 or 2 happen in school, which doesn't really count.

There's a crowd for everything, pleya.
Either way you can choose to train your body in different ways, you don't have to go swole to do sports or protect yourself.
(you can also choose martial arts that work better for smaller figure, I'm not sure which one's you'll have to do some research ).

Mostly to work.
Because you western euros became a bunch of softies and nobody wants to do all the hard industrial labour for which a lot of our folks are educated but in our countries doesnt pay squat unless you got a scrapbook as thick as a encylopedia filled with qualifications,the cost of which to actually qualify within them has been artifically inflated in our countries due to retarded EU laws.
Have fun leaving UKbot,we are crashing this shit with no survivors and milking them for everything they got.

Did martial arts like 2 years.
Been stabbed.
Dragged out people of clubs.
Dragged out people of their cars.
Boke a dudes collar bone with a metallic bar stool.
Choked on of my ex more than once, but she was somewhat into it like dog collars and the cheap plastic chink handcuffs.
Otherwise insecure, agitated, pushy even now in my 30s like some 16yo dude.

Yeah, bro. I conceal carry too, but I'm not going to whip out my fucking 1911 on some drunk brawl. I'm not even a good fighter, as far as technicality goes. Within my gym, I'm maybe 25th out of the 100 regulars or so that go there.

I'm not training to be the next Connor McGregor or Cro Cop, but I just want to be better than the average man, so that when the time comes I can hold my own. I make up for my fighting deficiencies by lifting, being a big guy for you, and carrying.

All the same, I NEVER just "roam the streets" looking for a fight. Like I said, I only train and lift and carry so I can hold my own if the time comes.

The fact that you'd never train at all because you can simply carry for the rest of your life is ridiculous. What's stopping you from doing both training and carrying? Literally nothing but yourself.

This.

You sound autistic, not in the "I'm a robot, woe is me" kind of way, but autistic in the "you spent your life studying Stacy, I spent my life studying the blade" kind of way.

You sound like you're LARP'ing as some kind of badass anime character, dude. It's kind of not cool.

Only once. It was in middle school with a kid who used to make fun of me and who i used to make fun of. We both kinda hated eachother. I threw a few punches and so did he, then the teacher came running cause some pussy called her.
After that we went to be best friends in highschool and still talk to each other every once in a while.

I have, though I'm naturally strong due to genetics. I've won most of my fights due to being underestimated but I have been fucked up by people.

I was big in elementary school ("fat" big, not "strong" big), and some puny kid kept bullying me. Eventually I had enough and punched him one day, and we both got sent to the principal's. My parents told me it was okay to stand up for myself, but when his parents showed up, they started slapping him and shit right in front of the principal for "losing" to me (he didn't even really lose, I just punched him once and then we got separated).

Even at such a young age, I knew that his parents were fucked in the head, and that's probably why he ended up becoming a bully. We still hated each other afterword, but at least I understand now why he was so fucked up and aggressive. Even though I didn't like him at the time, I still felt bad for him.

got in a fight once, it was the best experience of my life. All the fear and anxiety and feelings of inferiority unleashed on someone. I had an adrenaline afterglow for like 3 days after. Better than fapping, better than ecstasy. Better than anything I've ever done or ever had.

A few. Not since high school though. The last time it happened I didn't even get in trouble

Pretty often until 22 or so.
Watched two guys getting in a fight in a club while I was high af, and observed the girl that caused it happily hook up and go home with a third while they were at it, and suddenly I just couldn't stop laughing at them. Nearly got dragged into it because I wasn't quiet about it.
The whole muh respect and pecking order scuffles just started to feel so damn silly to me.

Nowadays I am a full-tier pussy to people like that, and it really makes zero difference in life.

A guy tried to steal my phone while i was unlucking my bike, hit him with my bike lock.
Was arrested for it, thank you france, very cool

>You sound like you're LARP'ing as some kind of badass anime character, dude.

Say what you want this was really enjoyable for me.
It felt so good to fuck up the bastard that at first wanted to be friends with me but then just started ignoring me when he heard that im a poorfag and dont have a smartphone,dont have enough to go to the really fancy parties.
Talked shit about me to the entire class behind my back.
A scrawny little bitch whose only saving grace are rich parents who thinks he is hot shit except he is being cucked out of his cash by the group of chads he joined.
I was an easy target to put down so he could feel better in the eyes of the group that he desperately wanted approval from.
A really bad grudge i know,its probably pretty wrong i beat him so viciously.

a few times. am street smart due to growing up in the ghetto, so i tend to be able to choose mi fights carefully and whenever i had to fight i was always able to win definitively. except once when i get ganged up as a kid by 5 guys who were older than me. here's the story of my only loss:

>living on a street near the edge of my town's ghetto(eastern europe for reference, i.e. mainly gypsies and football hooligans around, no niggers.)
>am around 7
>be a generally cute little fella
>still one of the youngest of the group who wa hanging out on that street
>there's this hot stacy chick who everyone likes(including me)
>she's 16
>since i'm the youngest and she calls me cute and cuddles me all the time
>a brad faggot from the street was obviously trying to fuck her, he' also 16
>she's obviously using me to get him triggered, jelous or to shittest him all the time
>one time it's only the 3 of us
>she cuddles me and talks about how i'm her bf and how she loves me etc
>i just enjoy the teenage tits in my face
>brad says "if you love him so much why don't you kiss him"
>she gives me kiss on the cheek
>brad "oh, c'mon that's no real kiss"
>stacy hesitates a bit and says "how about this"
>kisses me on the lips
>my first kiss i don't talk at all just being her tool and enjoying it
>brad "that's not real kiss too, you gotta give him some tongue"

1/2

Attached: 1653823_815634945215362_7132254980390322180_n.jpg (644x960, 138K)

The key word is would, I explained that I used to get fight daily in trianing and in school against kids who would start shit. I currently don't get in a lot of fights because I'm neither in training, nor am I in an environment with people who start shit.

I try to stay out of trouble but I stand my ground once I'm there. I don't start fights nor do I think the people fighting me do. It's usually something small going into something bigger and bigger till it bursts.

In certain environments, for most people, 3 fights a lifetime is a good threshold. it all depends on your situation.
A vague number holds little meaning out of context.

The amount of times you get into fights doesn't make you a pussy, some people just don't really find themselves in a physical situation. What differentiate the man and the pussy is being able to protect yourself and overcome the challenge, in the event you are faced with it.

>"no he's too young i can't"
>brad laughs "he's getting hard for you tho" and brushes my dick with his palm
>didn't have an erection for the record, didn't really know how everything really worked at the time
ff, 2 days later
>i'm playing around with some girls group who are my age and are from my school 2 blocks down
>brad and 4 of his buddies tell me to come with them
>since i'm stupid and thinking that they want to show me something cool i go with them.
>they take me to a back alley and start kicking me and punching me
>am on the ground on damage control asking them why they beat me
>see one of the girls from my school peeking from the corner
>she runs of scared
>they give me last punches since they think that the girl will be calling for someone to help and run off as well
>crying, blood on my face etc.

started wrestling, later sambo and some boxing. never lost a fight after. also, was never getting into fights a lot since everyone knew i was practicing and was naturally intimidated by me
few people i fought with after were random drugged or drunk guys who didn't know they would get stomped. i also saved a girl from rape once and smashed the guy's face in the pavement, never seen someone bleed so much.

2/2

Attached: 1531180199623.gif (500x330, 484K)

Goodluck in the fight, Pleya!
Knock em dead!

I mean, just the fact that the fight was in highschool and you're still sort of angry about it is kind of fucked up. Let it go, dude. It's kind of easy to tell you're not very well-adjusted, even if this is hurr durr /arr-niyn-kay/.

Most normal people don't sperg out and say "if you want to act uncivilized". If you said that unironically, that's as autistic as saying something like "my katana will slice all you evil degenerates". Also, by "asking questions", were you doing that thing where you'd ask questions just to seem smart in class, or did you actually have an important question to ask?

I hate it when people ask the teacher questions they already know the answer to in order to seem smart, or they ask questions because they just want to show off how much they know.

Im not really angry about it.
Just came to mind because of the thread.
Also because ive had pretty intense introspection across these last few weeks,about my entire life and the choices ive made so on.
Quarter life crisis is a bitch.
Im thinking of going to a psychiatrist or psychologist i forgot which one.
Retrospectively what i did was borderline sociopathy,viciously beating a dude on the floor because since he attacked i had just cause in my mind to do so and act out on a grudge.