That kid thread

>that kid who would always whisper words of encouragement to kids shitting in the stall
>that indian autist kid who stomped the class goldfish
>that kid who openly talk about hentai in front of adults
>that kid who who was caught hotglueing a female teachers staff photo

Attached: 1544528686833.jpg (187x195, 9K)

>That sheltered kid who repeated every new phrase he heard for weeks at a time in all the incorrect contexts

>that kid who sniffed prittstick and pretended to get high

>that kid who shat in the sinks

>that short ugly kid who dated all the hot girls so everyone thought he had a fat fucking cock

>that over the line autistic kid who would hit people and scream at them but nobody cared because he was retarded

>that kid who actually hated black people like seriously

the fucking short kid who was annoyingly loud and good at sports but had a clearly hidden inferiority complex that he was fighting internally, cunt would never shut up and be the loudest try-hard-to-be-funny attention-grabbing twat. Shortness definitely caused this, there's no doubt in my mind.

>That kid who did a "dance battle" with another kid at school during lunchtime
>Fucking died trying to do some dumb breakdancing move.
Guess now I know why it's called breakdancing.

This, 2bh. He was sporty, but definitely not "athletic", if you know what I mean. He was a clown, but definitely not "funny". He had a good face, but he definitely wasn't "attractive".

The taller students always outplayed him, even though he put a lot of stock into learning and playing sports. The naturally funny students didn't have the same insecurities he had, so they had a better sense of humor; and while there was nothing wrong with his face, he was just too aggro and short to be taken seriously as someone girls wanted to date.

Like, we get it, bro. You're trying to play yourself off as hot shit. Calm down, no one would care about your height as much if you weren't so insecure about it.

pIs be serious

I hate these threads. There's nothing funny about them and you're a bunch of retards.

>confirmed bullied kid

>that kid who had ten million livestrong bracelets when they were cool

Sound like you were one of >those kids

Attached: 1544496070362.jpg (640x640, 79K)

But my favorite youtuber comes into these threads to screenshot them and read them off on his channel. I want him to read my post!

Remember those little "sex bracelets" everyone had in middleschool, where if you cut one off, a certain color meant you had to perform that sex act on the person who cut it off?

Yeah.

>That kid who made a huge slit in some girl's wrist while trying to cut all her bracelets off at once with his fucking scissors

He started laughing at first saying "haha, you have to have sex with me now", but when the blood started coming out of her arm, he started getting scared and kept repeating "haha, you have to have sex with me now" more and more nervously until he ended up crying. It was an absolute shit show and they banned the bracelets afterwords.

I am, he broke his neck trying to do a headspin.

>that kid who would wear his boy scout uniform to school and would talk about becoming a cop
>That kid who would wear traffic cones as a helmet
>That white kid who acted like a black gangster until he said nigger and got stabbed with a screwdriver
>That kid who did karate and would brag about all the lights he won but no one ever saw him fight
>That tall kid who never talked and everyone was afraid of him
>That kid who would put Halo and doom on the computers at the library

>That kid that saw a classmate fall and cry then started crying too.

>that kid who passed out during the sex ed class when they showed slides of the cervix with chlamydia

>that one severely retarded kid who constantly says "peas" over and over again

I was that kid with doom and strife and duke nukem. You are welcome alex and keelan.

Kids like you are heros

>that really sickly kid
>was always pale as fuck
>missing half the year
>ended up loosing a kidney and his ma

Hope your okay now Dan

I was always trying to be that hacker kid and would always fix theteachers computer.

Remember once I was bent over a computer fixing it for a 70 year old nun teacher who was crap.

A manlet Chad came up behind me and pulled my pants down. Wish I could have hit him.

He didn't even get in trouble.

>>That kid who would put Halo and doom on the computers at the library
Based. Good times playing that shit in class.

What an asshole. I'm sorry user but you should have hit him.

I'm that kid who pretends to be retarded but is actually the smartest one in the class.

>that kid that washed his hands with liquid muccus
>that kid that ate ear wax
>that kid who rolled chalk dust and actually smoked it with a match
>that kid that ate ants on recess

>That kid who started an islamist supremacy group in school and got halal food band for tribalising the students
>That kid who brought in a screwdriver to kill infidels
>That kid who beat a teacher up with another kid's crutches

*banned
>That kid who now goes to a great college but is still a fucking retard

>that kid that got a prolapse and everyone could see the bulge in the back of his pants

Attached: 1543970962525.jpg (913x1024, 458K)