What's it like to live in Japan?

What's it like to live in Japan?

Attached: muj640.jpg (1200x675, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
youtube.com/watch?v=j5bVWzTyJ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's it like to live in Japan?

imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0

Soul crushing from what I experienced visiting there. I fucking love the country and its culture but goddamn would it suck to live there. Pretty much everyone is nice to foreigners though. Didn't have a single person be rude.

I heard the Japanese are just superficially courteous. They'll actually look down on you and curse you when you're out of the room.

Why do Japanese people smile about things they're clearly not happy about?

maybe the old guard and the boomers. Most young japs are pretty accepting of foreigners.

here
I meant to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5bVWzTyJ7E

then what is soul crushing about it? the work environment?

>apply for scholarships in japan to finish my studies
>get rejected because, even if the whole graduate course is in English, they prioritize people with at least JPLT 5
>as the anime girl says, I will never learn Japanese.
It hurts, it was my chance for a big titted Asian gf

That's fine. As long as it's not to my face, most people are assholes.

It's fine unless you want to spend your life there, you don't want to see the same faces every other day when everyone secretly hates you.

Which is why I never plan on living there. I also saw plenty of white/black people there working customer service/retail jobs so clearly the average jap isn't too put off by foreigners nowadays.

>I also saw plenty of white/black people there working customer service/retail jobs so clearly the average jap isn't too put off by foreigners nowadays.
That's probably what European tourists thought of Black people when they traveled to New York in the late 1800s, early 1900s.

Attached: white pig go home.jpg (848x473, 25K)

Kids stare into your soul though I will admit. If you're a foreigner in Japan kids stare at you nonstop like you've got two heads.

nice annotations filling up the whole screen wtf?

At least JLPT 5? Holy fuck JLPT 5 that means you've read through a little textbook on Japanese. You could've written a kindergarten-level essay like, "My name is ___ My mom lives in ___. I am happy." And that would be a good substitute for JLPT 5.

Let me put it to you this way: Imagine someone applying to University in Spain, and they get rejected because they hadn't taken a month of high school Spanish-- That's what happened to you.

Attached: 1419145444164.jpg (1280x1707, 305K)

It said it was not a requirement so I didn't even bother. How do I get my titty Asian gf?

Isn't JLPT 5 the brainlet test, that you ace with a one week training?

New York had black people in a zoo until the 1930s. But continue to believe that japs are true racist.

>What's it like to live in Japan?
fpbp. It's depressing and tiresome.
You have to consider the impact of your actions on everyone else constantly. You have to second guess the feelings of others all the time.
This can be very suffocating.

How did this girl lose to some fucking spic?
t. spic

You stop being a lazy fuck and actually commit to something if you want it so bad.

Attached: 1510949862438.png (858x1200, 795K)

I often hear this but i don't see why it is a bad thing or even exclusive to glorious nipon, people like that are everywhere.

heaven for a beta white american male like you

If you socially were an outcast in America, they will pick up on that here. Body language and your own personality is the same worldwide

BUT, if you are a good looking white man in America, you will be a greek god there.

Long answer short, don't think you are going to kill it over there

Yeah, I was going to warn about that, it's annoying as fuck but you can turn them off. It's a good video otherwise.

also is captcha REALLY horrible for anyone else lately?

It's fake smile that masks a deep hatred.

Ahhhh the real Japan outside of TV shows and anime

Just ugly people, bad teeth, hate for each other.

Showering only once a week yet smiling and acting like everything is ok when it's nothing but suffering.

It's funny..
In the Arab world the Japanese are considered the best of humanity. The ultimate nation in organisation and dedication.

In reality we couldn't be more polar. I couldn't live a month like the first guy depicted in your link and make it alive. Inhuman.

so as not to make you uncomfortable with pity. it's polite. in the west, sjws and incels insist you hear all their shitty problems and force them down your throat. in the east, people are polite and keep their problems bottled up properly so that you don't have to suffer, too.

The real Japan

Social media obsessed, chain smoking, bad teeth, bad skin, no soul for the common man.

You are from the western world with apathy for people. You will learn to hate them all

Hmmm sign at the entrance says 500 yen for 1 hour, 1000 yen for 5 hours (with a *MAX) next to it.

Seems if they "live" in these things, they are paying "rent" of about $50 a day, so about $1550 a month and they don't have to worry about electric bills, heating, internet, water. And it's in the heart of Tokyo downtown. Nigga I understand why not, it's a fucking steal.

Attached: 1456959579476.png (979x735, 460K)

Because she is half black

No one wants raisins in their cookie.

that's where you're wrong kiddoriginal

Makes you think about what beta means

Whatever makes you feel good. We are both posting here for a reason

I don't mind raisins

no wonder that there are so many suicides in japan but atleast my country is taking no.1 spot in EU.

i literally just like oatmeal raisin cookies, to be clear

And from the bit I saw of the video, he has access to a much better computer than the one I'm shitposting from right now

Go to a public bath maybe every 2nd day to wash up good and get clean, everything else can be done in a public bathroom.

Typical Japanese, they are smart and polite even when it comes from freeloading

Spain or Greece?

Japan is comfy. I have been here for like a year and a half and will be staying. Their hand driers suck and they do not have public trash cans but other than that it is very nice, people know how to behave properly.

Is it true that Japanese stores don't sell deodorant and off the counter drugs?

English teacher?
Do you recommend the JET programme?

Um.. Hmm.. I am military NEET now I guess I buy medicine at the military store but yeah, I think you can get over the counter stuff their restrictions on some drugs are strange.

I plan on becoming an English teacher. From what I know about it, the JET program is a way to get over here and once you are here and work for some time in teaching, you can start looking for other teaching jobs that are better.

Oh, also, if you want to get the better teaching jobs you can get a degree in teaching English as a foreign language or get your certification for it? There are other countries that you can try out then if you do not like Japan.

Is there anyone happy in Japan?

Jesus Christ, what a horrible place to live. They are so fucking cold its borderline psychological horror.

The isolation is nice. You are surrounded by people but they all stick to themselves. The sadness here is /comfy/.

I remember seeing a survey of the "happiest countries in the world" and Japan actually outranked America. I think that stuff like in that YT, video is a real issue, but mostly over blown by media outlets.

>2 hikkikimoris living in an internet cafe is all of japan

Is the real west just hillbillies living in a trailer park then?

Attached: flyoverstates.jpg (1242x1213, 276K)

Yeah, homelessness is not a problem here like it is in America.

samefag

originalio chang comment

Which is weird.
What happens with the mentally ill poor people? We both know you arent particularly known for your social policies

Been here for 4 years, 1 year as an English teacher, working in a normal company now though.

Living here is pretty damn comfy but WORKING here is fucking soul-draining. Best situation is to have a residence here and work remotely at a foreign company or like have some sort of passive income and be a NEET lol.

Attached: DSC_0385(2).jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

No doubt killed quietly and the government and no doubt the parents are fine with it

It's all about not being a burden with them and no doubt being born a 'tard is the ultimate resource waste.

Assuming you haven't already. Check out the YouTube channel "ONLY in JAPAN * GO" the guy does livestreams pretty often. Really good channel

How hard is it to get a bike licence in the great slant land of the sun? i want to rent a bike when i go over for the Olympics