What's her name? How come she's on your mind?

What's her name? How come she's on your mind?

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

>OP here
For me, it's Audrey.
>cute
>ridiculously smart
>actually motivated
>has goals
>treasurer of her sorority
>CUTE as FUCK
Only problem is I'm balls deep in her friendzone. I've known her since I was a kid and our families are good friends too. She was my date to my fraternity's formal this year too, I don't know how I fucked that one up honestly.

Attached: sad pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

Lena.
Shes the first one to show me some compassion and affection.
I fell in love with her even though shes not even attractive

>I fell in love with her even though shes not even attractive
these are always the ones that get me. Not because they're beautiful, but because they're attainable.

Shelly. She has been on my mind a lot recently because out of no where she started asking me to hang out. I know that shes probably using me in some regard, but it feels really nice to drive around and smoke and make her laugh and listen to music and then not talk at all and sit in silence. She texted me a few hours ago asking if I wanted to go to the mall and I said yes but I haven't heard back. I am really hoping that this is the light at the end of the tunnel but I am also painfully aware that that light is probably just a train that is speeding towards me to kill me violently.

>Audrey
Nigga that's a cute-ass name, and your description matches. Sorry about your perpetual friendzoning.

>Nigga that's a cute-ass name, and your description matches.
Yeah I fuckin know. This girl and I go back literally to baby pictures, I'm in way way way too deep now. Like it's to the point where she's set me up with three of her sorority sisters(who all turned out to be absurdly dry and shitty). she also has a boyfriend whom I happen to really like who's also a friend of mine.

And I'm not even bad looking, I just have to come here because I'm autistic.
Oh she also has no idea I'm a virgin and probably thinks otherwise

What do you mean when you say that she's probably using you in some regard?

There is no name because I'm sick of it.

There are too many of them, six to be specific.

She doesnt have a car, I try to rationalize it by thinking that she could choose anyone that she knows, including other guys who have cars but she asks me. That being said, we have hung out for the reason of hanging out multiple times and not just because she needed a ride to class.

Maitane
>funny
>nice
>extremely attractive
>smart

melanie. she died

How far does she live from your home, user?
PS Anyways, just enjoy the time you spend with her as it lasts, don't overthink if she's interested in you or just using you.

She only lives 5 minutes from my home, we go to the same college which is about 30 minutes away. I hope it all goes well and I can finally leave this place for good. Thank you for your blessing.

oof
big oof

>Lexie
She's the only girl who ever said nice stuff to me and said she believes in me and im a strong person. Shes a fun girl to talk to and 100% my type and literally everything I want in a girlfriend

she also told me she likes me the other day

Attached: bvbbb.png (448x471, 18K)

GO FOR IT DUDE
>i clicked through 40+ fire hydrants and traffic lights to post this

Is she near you or far from you? Either way user... I am proud of you.

I don't wanna give you unfounded expectations, senpai. But still I hope you can make it happen and that girl turns out to be a really good one. If not today, just go another day with her to the mall, I dunno buy her some lemonade or whatever she likes, wait till the appropriate moment and then ask her what are her feelings for you. That's the only way you'll know if she's not that direct with you rn.
Godspeed, user. I wish you the best.

user, it's yet to be found if what you both feel is love or not, but whatever it is, it's a reciprocal feeling.
Go for it, you have it easy now. Don't miss the opportunity.

Attached: we'reallgonnamakebrah.png (501x308, 72K)

Marissa

Just a crush on a qt3.14.

>What's her name?
Who?
>How come she's on your mind?
She isn't though?!

>Amanda
>Red hair
>8/10
>Looks at me from across class and smiles when we make eye contact
>Shy
>Thin
>Smarter than me
>And a lot less short fused than me
She's a goddess, I don't have pics because we haven't hung out after any classes just talked in the hallways, gonna ask her out soon.

>her name was Marie
>she was 2 years younger than me
>we were really close and talked everyday for 4 years
>but i got really depressed and kept making her sad because i was a giant retard
>called her out because she began to hung out with new people and left me behind (or atleast i felt that way)
>thought alot about how i was ruining her mental health and she just wanted to hang out with normal non fucked people
>one day i just told her that i needed some space because i was only getting sadder and more suicidal everyday
>we havent talked since may this year
>i miss her alot
>but i don't want to ruin her anymore than i already have
>im just gonna let her live her life and be happy without me because im just terrible for your mental health
>i regret how i treated her but in the moment it seemed like the right thing to do because i was so far down and she started "replacing" me after 4 years
>atleast i feel better and am content with life rn even though i miss her

it has been tough

Attached: suicidal.png (342x245, 100K)

>Razma
>cuz she is pretty

We have not talked much, but goddamn is she cute.

K.
We were best friends for years but i fell in love with her the moment i first saw her. She's so incredibly beautiful and funny and she's the first girl i've actually had a deep connection with. Maybe that's why it's so hard to let go. We called it quits this year because seeing her happy with him felt like my heart being ripped out every time and there was no point in continuing our friendship. I think about her every day although I'm trying my best to forget her. But how could I?

Kayla. I've been in love with her for over a year now. Everything about her is so great. She's perfect. But she doesn't like me that way. She rejected me. Now I'm just her friend. Sometimes she tells me about the guys she's met on dating apps. It kills me. Yesterday she was telling me about some guy she was dancing with at a party. It made me fucking sick. She always complains about not having a boyfriend, but I'm right here for her. Sometimes my heart literally aches when I think about her. Fuck, bros. All I want to do is hold her in my arms and tell her how much she means to me but that'll never happen. I just want to make her happy. But she doesn't want me to be the one to do that. I feel worthless.

Attached: palk.jpg (640x473, 173K)

in both real life and anime the childhood friend is doomed to be cucked. I'm sorry, user

Tell me about her. Where does she live? How old?
For scientific purposes

Attached: confuseddoggo.jpg (600x535, 108K)

Daria
>Crush for 5 years now
>Decide to text her this monday after headache made me insane for a while
>Invite her to a movie via messenger, do it like PUAs, "I'm going so if you want you can tag along" sort of messege
>Movie on wednesday and thursday
>Unread
>It's friday

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Wiktoria, though friends often call her Wika which is a nickname here.
I can't get her smile out of my head, and she was that kind of girl who doesn't smile quite easily.
Her lovely hair, wearing braided pigtails when she's riding the morning bus to college...
That girl who loved dogs and always so tender
I wish I had had the guts to tell her that I secretly loved her
Now she's not living in the town anymore, I wonder if I'll ever see her again.
I miss her eyes gazing through the window of the bus. I feel my heart shaking every time I get on the bus and she's not there.

Attached: f182da31089523.5640e2969f796.jpg (620x781, 355K)

Maria. I want to drink myself to blackout just thinking about her.