Hey ummm anyone want to talk free (you)'s

want to talk about your day or anything?
I will reply....

Attached: megu nighty.jpg (800x1000, 411K)

Hi, I'm completely burnt out from work again. How was your day?

Hello megumin poster, I just got done watching a ww2 documentary and am getting ready to start drinking and playing some vidya. (You)?

Attached: aqua cabbage.png (656x480, 86K)

Did the jannies delete your last thread before you could respond to me?
I wish i had NEETbux but, i have no luck.
my life really sucks. IT shows no signs of betting better even when i lower my expectations.

yeah okay. Got paid today, posted about it in the pay day thread. Got no (You)s because I don't have a big bank balance to show off. I put 50 aside every paycheck and I spend a lot of money paying off long period debts faster instead.

I made a thread about my credit churning schemes and bank offer exploitations today, and that hasn't done super well.

Mostly I've been thinking about my money today. Some day I won't have to worry about it, and all my money will be doing its job without me having to manage it.

>Hi, I'm completely burnt out from work again. How was your day?
I was in my dark room all day.
I got my mum to laminate all my posters, well she will be they are at the place.

Will cost $259 and I paid $700 for the posters.
That is a lot of Megumin posters getting ready to start drinking and playing some vidya
I envy you, I tried to watch something today and I couldnt.
What vidya?
>Did the jannies delete your last thread before you could respond to me?
No?
>I wish i had NEETbux but, i have no luck.
what country if you are aussy I can help
>my life really sucks. IT shows no signs of betting better even when i lower my expectations.
hey it must be able to get better, mine gets worse and worse and I expect it to hurt me bad soon.

But you must have hope, why is your life so bad?
also jannies dont delete my threads ;)

dude stop thinking about money and why post in paydayfag thread?
he is such a faggot

Attached: megu react 2.jpg (1378x1587, 717K)

whiskey and minecraft

Attached: aqua drink2.png (760x1052, 823K)

i gotta think about money though. i want to make sure i'm comfortable through all stages of my life, and if something bad happens, i want to be prepared with frugal spending habits, low interest payments, and the ability to pay my mortgage for at least a few months if i can't work for whatever reason.

Faggot or no, paydayfag is still a staple of my week. Having his thread to look forward to keeps me on the 'spend a lot less than you make' lifestyle which will lead me to the comfy promised land.

The people who don't need to think about money are in my town. They have 440 credit scores, maxed out credit cards which they're defaulting on, collect disability and foodstamps and spend it all in the first week hoarding food and weed and rolling tobacco, then spend the rest of the month 100% broke. I don't wanna live like that.

I've been examining your responses in these threads and concluded they have very little value. Most of them are generic and you repeat the same answers over and over again. This leads me to believe you have problems with empathizing and are totally devoid of emotion. At the same time you also talk a lot about yourself and your struggles, but you seem to turn into NPC mode and probably dead-eyed when you try to sympathize with people, leading me to believe nothing you say is actually genuine. I concluded you're a narcissist who enjoys the attention these threads provide, despite how much you say you hate yourself, despite all the problems you go through as a supposed hikikomori, you end up seeing people as just objects to use for your personal satisfaction, as if you have a social gauge you need to fulfill since you can't do it in real life. The two "real friends" you say you talk to everyday also most likely realize this.

Just peaking on codeine feeling good, what about you user?

I live in burger stan.
I heard you have to get yourself committed to a mental ward/institution to STAND A CHANCE to get NEETBUX and that's not something I'm willing to do.
I work a dead end job. They lied to me about getting more hours. I'm trying to find a part time job, I'm a fucking trade school graduate and I'm working in a field that has nothing to do with it. This is the lowest paying job I've ever had in my life.
Granted it does have some nice benefits but, still. Not helping me any. My brother is a complete criminal cunt and he is currently making more money then me. I barely had enough to pay a student loan. I'm pretty much broke until Next Friday.
I wanted to enjoy myself this weekend but, it looks like I can't.
This shouldn't be my life and every attempt is failure.
Friends are too busy with their significant other's to do anything with me.
I can't even buy christmas presents for my mom and dad.
Everything is just a cycle of failure and disappointment.

Bank Schemes? Credit?
I got bad credit, I made a small payment on my student loan.
I'll listen if you have any advice.

>whiskey and minecraft
sounds comfy
dude stop worrying about the future and enjoy now
>Just peaking on codeine feeling good, what about you user?
im just me,, hoping to cry again as its my only release atm

I'm su~per tired right now...! :3 zzz

Not OP, but what was the WW2 documentary about specifically?

I'm sad because there's so much I want out of life but don't know how to obtain it.

I got ultra sick last night and shit my asshole out of my asshole 3 times in a row. Can you please kill me and put me out of my misery? I'm still dehydrated and exhausted.

time to go sleepy time then!!
>I'm sad because there's so much I want out of life but don't know how to obtain it.
you eventually just give up on your dreams just like when you wake up every day and do the same thing to your actual dreams.
drink lots and lots of water and have a beroccaa

Attached: 44d3ba832e73697043034024d08a4f57.jpg (527x702, 51K)

gunji is based and did nothing wrong

>drink lots and lots of water and have a beroccaa
I didn't ask for medical advice I asked if you would kill me.

>gunji is based and did nothing wrong
and im trying become a good boy.
good guy gunjy

>I didn't ask for medical advice I asked if you would kill me.
ummm killing people is wrong anaon!!!