The ethnicity you generally make great friends with

>your country:___
>What other groups of people from other countries you work well with:___
Begin lads

Attached: 1535456849407.png (525x503, 98K)

I'm just gonna bump this since this place has gotten slower and slower

BUUUUMMMPPP FIGUTS

*ahem* testing testing bump

>Your country
US, but I was born and raised in Zimbabwe. Yes I'm white.
>Other countries
Saffas from SA and Namibia, Aussies, Kiwis, Southerners from the US

Attached: Saviour of Africa.png (511x794, 34K)

Forgot to do mine I guess
>Somali but born in the UK for obvious reasons
Friendlies:
>Muslim non-arab groups such as Turks and Albanians also Irish and Australians. Maybe Ethiopians, Namibians and a few white African groups
Interesting how's the south going for you all?

Attached: IMG_5869.jpg (1403x790, 144K)

This was listed very wrong, my bad.

>how's the south going for you all?
Well there's no cholera in the water, so I guess that's nice.

>polish
kind of obvious isnt it
>russians, lithuanians, slavs in general
>surprisingly enough blacks and indians also tend to like poles

Hope you take back over South Africa and whatever other bullshit countries you had, believe buddy.

Attached: KakashiThumbsUp.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>surprisingly enough blacks and indians also tend to like poles
I agree with this, the blacks I work with are dealing with top tier bantz,

UK as well? Your a cool bunch though although I never really got where the hate toward you guys came from.

>white American
>east asians, generally
Entire friend group in school was made up of asians and one hapa Quebecois girl who all the asians wanted to bang. Pretty sure it's because they were the only ones in the school autistic enough to relate to me.

>your country:
Australian, to a dutch mother and south slavic man
>What other groups of people from other countries you work well with:
Kiwis, Bushwackers, turks, afghans, levanthines and arabs turned bogan, kroats, serbs, bosnians, Saffers, Brits.

Make friends easily with: Indians because they're often introverted and intelligent. At least the ones I met at uni and high school were. I had a sweet paki gf when I was a teenager too.

Sweden
People from the arab world

Now I'm a open natsoc and all that but I've always gotten along better with arab men, and since I've never seen arab women as potential psrtners at all I managed to treat them in a way that often made them fall for me, different story with white Women tho

>UK but not white
>Mostly whites
Every other darkman I meet is a tribalistic ooga booga with no personality outside race. White people can look past colour and talk about things other than a now nonexistent country half of my grandparents fled from almost 100 years ago.

Your either Nigerian or Jamaican I can fookin feel it rattlin in my skinny bones

Attached: a_nyse_pynt_nd_a_fag.png (957x891, 202K)

yeah dude uk
i think the hate is from the whole immigration thing that pops up every couple of years, like now it did with brexit
desu i never got much hate tho because i have some asian background so everyone thought i was chink

>Bushwackers
Ey?

Attached: 1491757431543.jpg (294x325, 27K)

It definitely rose up around brexit but I'm pretty sure it's gonna die down like it always does, so what's your Asian background this seems interesting.

its not much desu
my great great grandfather (i think) was russian-mongolian so pretty much everyone in the family has some asian genes
the only asian trait my family has is squinty eyes tho, but it stuck around

Greek
I get along with most Balkanites and Scandinavians online

That's interesting I guess it's a lot better than having some random Persian, Arab or maybe even Indian genes like my family. Got it from my grandmother who's family came from the coastal trading areas and the only traits I've got is only growing to 5'10 and being a bit hairy. At least your probably related to some Mongolian warrior that'd be cool.

Attached: zkluNyk.jpg (1600x1111, 234K)

the persians were fucking lit desu, prince of persia was one of my favourite series ever
feels bad about the traits you got man
then again i did get quite lucky because i can quite easily pass of as a chink, especially with my dark hair and squinty eyes
its all good tho user, i think its quite nicento know your ancestry and its history
even if its a country you might not like desu

I almost feel immoral doing this on here, but:

If you're from Africa, why are you white?

Yeah, it's a comfy feeling. Imagine the dude your related to blasting off a musket or a cannon or conquering some random shitty land. It really is amazing.
Not user but history my good friend, history. but alas we should all be friendly and allow people to love where they want in a legal manner just as long as they're nice people. Cuz we should all strive to be good people.

Attached: SunCroc.jpg (500x355, 74K)

>Turkish, but I was born in Germany
>kind of weird but serbs, bosniaks, croats and russians (let's just say Slavs), germans. I can work with almost everyone, but it really depends on the person.

United States
None

Egyptian
I used to live in saudi arabia where i got along well with pakistanis, fillipinos and the occasional brit (there are more than you'd expect) but never was friends saudis, they were always massive shitheads. But since I moved back to Egypt there really isnt any other nationality here

Hey, user.

It was a quote from Mean Girls

united states, I work well with anyone that isn't a shitty person, I get along with every race and I've had friends of every race

White Italian American male

Funny enough black people love me and always except me for some reason. Even black girls find me super compelling. I dont know what it is because i dont act any different with them and im anti sjw.

The groups i never get along with are Irish people and middle eastern people. They always give me the cold shoulder and just initially seem un friendly towards me.

Im neutral with white people, most are really too out going and me being more of the mind my own business type , they seem to always wanna be overbearing towards me. Especially other white guys always want to prove they can out alpha me or some shit.

Dont interact with hispanic people so no clue. But i dont like hispanic men, dont trust them.

>Dont interact with hispanic people so no clue. But i dont like hispanic men, dont trust them.
smart lad, they're mostly garbage

If Italians don't like hispanics, howcome my friend's a guido?

Well this was a nice friendly thread, hope you guys get true friends no matter your ethnicity.

Attached: 1464719263432.gif (200x146, 36K)

>your country: Norway
>What other groups of people from other countries you work well with: Polacks

Because your trying to steal something from him

>USA (black)
>Asians (flips, Japs, chinks, etc)

Suprise so many people say asians are friendly. Atleast here in the us they usually stay in their own asian groups and dont talk to anyone else. They are also clothing brand name whores

Your country:Syria
>What other groups from other countries you work well with:burgers and brits

Do you also find khaleejis obnoxious?