What Do Robots Eat?

Aside from the obligatory chicken tendies, what do you guys usually eat?
I usually eat pb&j sandwiches and a baked potato with salt and pepper. But at breakfast i eat an omelette.

Attached: man-eating-spaghetti-foods-make-you-hungrier.jpg (500x366, 31K)

quesadillas > tendos

>breakfast
chocolate muffin or toast
>lunch
Some days I have crackers or a carrot, other days nothing at all
>dinner
whatever my mom makes, which is usually either, chicken, pizza, or pasta. Sometimes I make my own TV dinners.

Pierogies, spam, and beans every single day.

pretty much everything i eat is

macaroni & cheese on top of 2 cut up hot dogs
macaroni & cheese with hamburger bits
pepperoni pizza
spaghetti
tendies
tacos (not super common)
wendys (baconator and 2 large fries)
bacon king (bacon king and 2 mozza sticks)
apples, pears, peaches, and nectarines
peas, and carrots
water, coke or pepsi (only along with fast food), and sometimes this zero calorie cola thats actually good

whenever i go to a restaurant, obviously tendies and fries

i go for walks a lot and sometimes get a fruit smoothie if i go to the mall

trying to lose weight, so I have some coffe with milk in the mornign and some sandwich and a fruit, multiple fruit options between meals, and lunch and dinner is frozen vegetables with tuna or beans with other veggies... I'm really hungry most of the time now

Tacos, fried chicken, crawfish etouffee. If I'm ever lost on what to eat, I always choose one of these 3 things.

Rate my diet:

Fruits,Veggies and Cereals:
-
tomatoes
cabbage
pears
brussels sprouts
leek
potatoes
beans
peas
peanuts
oatmeal
buck wheat

Animal products:
-
blood sausage
liver sausage
milk
cream

Processed foods:
-
margarine
bread
waffles
a selection of cookies
a selection of canned stews

That's all I eat.

hot pockets mainly

>Pierogies
those look yummy.

ur mums vaggo

I eat alot of uncooked veggies, and i can cook a myriad of food sides, like mashed potatoes, stirfry, pancakes, ground beef box products. Whenever i eat out i usually hit up my local beaner joint and get some chile verde or chicharrone.

Attached: 1528937931200.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

I eat a grilled cheese sandwich on breakfast and that's literally it. Some vegies thrown in there at night-snack.

Green beans, eggs, cheese, and tomato sauce with sausages in it. Also salt and vinegar chips and chocolate chip cookies because my parents enable me to stay off of the green bean diet. And peanut butter sandwiches. Also diet sodas.

A bowl of boiled buckwheat with butter and a glass of milk

these are unironically 90% of my meals - the frozen variety with some Ponzu sauce
a $6 bag is like at least 5 filling meals and they're not that bad for you and delicious

my roommates make fun of me for it but in a good-hearted manner, bros and chads are underrated desu you just have to demonstrate to them that you're not a pussy and they accept you

i want to stop eating though, existence as an animal disgusts me

Attached: veg-potstickers.jpg (1460x971, 37K)

i only know how to cook beans on toast :(
only eat once a day normally :(

Depends on what I have on hand, but I probably have too much peanut butter and coffee/tea. Still border on skelly though, but some of my favorites are sausage or pork chops with veggies and potatoes with no butter. I like fish as well.

For a daily routine I always have a small amount of chocolate

Potatoes, pasta, rice, 101 sorts of meat, fish, birds, assorted vegetables, fruits, candy, fastfood, basically everything, I'm yet to find a food I've bailed out on.

Made omurice this morn, McDick for supper

Attached: 11558874655.png (335x335, 175K)

Ramen and totinos also my sissy let's me swallow his cum

Im vegetarian, i eat typically a good salad with lettuce and tomatoes with some blue cheese and bread crumbs and when im creative i add other ingredients like kiwi or olives.

Black beans with rice and egg. I make mass amounts and eat it through the week.

Drinking wine with food is literally disgusting. Completely ruins the food and any buzz you were hoping of acquiring. Total fucking meme. Italians and their grapejuice are a bunch of pussies

Attached: wallhaven-669260.png (1920x1080, 653K)

chipotle and chips, i probably had chipotle everyday for over 3 years now except for sometimes when i go out of town, its just become a habit and everyday thing

How do you do include the egg?

Chicken, vitamin shakes, nuts berries, juice

>7 cups of coffee per day
>granola bars
>japanese curry rice
>meatless spaghetti
>6-7 slices of italian bread at once
>saltine crackers
>restaurant food that family members pay for because they feel sorry for me
I hate this physical body. It always fucking needs something.

Attached: 1537476002008.jpg (597x566, 60K)

bread, i pretty much live on a diet that a german in stalingrad would have. Very healthy!

breakfast
>chocolate pillows
lunch
>pb&j sandwich
dinner
>beef and veg soup with bread

Get rid of the proccessed food brah

Breakfast: usually cereal. Often a pot of probiotic fruit yoghurt as well.
Lunch: bread
Dinner: something with meat or fish, usually with potatoes (or sometimes pasta).
Midnight snack: bread, fruit, sometimes cheese and raw carrots.

Cottage cheese mixed with flax seed oil, ground flax seed and various fruits blended until yogurt.
Homemade carrot juice, apple juice.
Green beans, potatoes, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, green yellow red peppers
Fried eggs in coconut oil, with habanero
Pinto beans with habanero

I don't know, lots of stuff. That's my main diet.

Attached: habanero.jpg (353x355, 16K)

breakfast: boiled eggs and toast
lunch: either a sandwich or nothing at all
dinner: whoevers cooking decides, but if its down to me i just stick to something easy to cook like pizza or spaghetti.

I eat rice everyday, usually with olive oil on it for the calories and sometimes salt

I might try this. Thanks.

sounds tasty to me

i eat whatever
usually microwaved shit, samwiches, some fruit, yogurt, soup, cereal.
when im hungry im too impatient to make something fancy

Breakfast: salad with chicken, nuts and seeds, raisins, eggs and veggies
Dinner: chicken and veggies

Im a npc in all aspects of life

The meal I eat most often (usually at least twice a week) is pasta with my home made arrabiata sauce, basically onions and garlic fried in olive oil, the hottest chillis I can find, sometimes grated or finely chopped carrot, tinned chopped tomatoes or passata, vegetable bouillon or stock, bit of Worcestershire sauce or onions sauce and balsamic vinegar.

Sometimes I'll fry some mushrooms in butter and occasionally add other fresh vegetables that I have in the fridge when I'm boiling the pasta, and sometimes (maybe once a month) I'll add some kind of sausage.

I honestly love it, I could eat it every day. On the days I'm not eating it I'm looking forward to when I can eat it again. I don't know why I like it so much.

Pretty much everything I eat involves large amount of very spicy chillis, I think I am addicted to the endorphins released after capsaicin ingestion. I eat spicy food nearly every meal and my tolerance is so high that I ended up buying seeds off the internet and growing my own super spicy chillies.

They are. Swing by and I'll make you some

I no longer require food, I have ascended past such base observances.

Attached: 1544650421934.png (960x685, 1016K)

I barely eat. I lost 5 lbs over my first semester of college... and that was with heavy drinking. I'm starting to look like a tweaker. I'm 5'8" 130 lbs.

Actually closer to 5'9" now, I had one last growth spurt over the summer. Still a semi-manlet but not a death sentence.

What should I eat to supplement a bulk-up program?

i still live at home and my mum is a chef so she makes me proper meals like spaghetti so i'll eat

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 837K)

Mostly eat a combination of real food and canned food.
Other than select canned foods I don't eat much processed junk
>pic related
>arroz rojo
>garlic steamed peas
>grilled chicken

Attached: 20181211_182443.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

I just ate a steak, baked potato and fried mushrooms. The rest of you are plebs.

When I lived in the house I grew up in I ate like shit. TV dinners, cereal, mac and cheese. Canned corned beef hash for breakfast was a win though. I just recently moved out so I've been really trying to take care of myself with good meals (at least, dinner; I'm pretty clueless with lunch and breakfast still). I rotate between fried chicken tendies/flounder and cauliflower, salmon and rice if I got a good check, stir fry, chili, tacos, burgers, sausage and pasta w/ spinach or something. All homemade

>Canned corned beef hash
Dude...

Attached: 20181104_225209.jpg (2048x1152, 902K)

yer moms pusy

Delicious deenz

Attached: 712fAHwhwKL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x987, 196K)

this is depressing

thats not a diet those are ingredients

sounds bland

spoken like a true pleb

based japanese curry rice user

pretty cool, how do u have homemade carrot juice?

steak and baked potato is a pleb meal u fucking pleb

I started eating pasta - it's so easy! Seriously great.

I actually boil the pasta in a pan. Just fill the pan up with about 2 inches of water, break the spaghetti in half and add it in, and put a good amount of salt. It's done in about ten minutes.

You can reduce the starchy water to make a mild sauce. I really like it, it's satisfying without the flavor being too strong. You can add butter of cheese for extra flow, or you can just make your own tomato sauce if you want to take the time.

Very cheap, very tasty, and very easy. I totally recommend it. It's also fairly healthy compared to other shit you could be having.

Usually cereal for breakfast or maybe frozen waffles. For lunch, usually pasta, packaged ramen, cold cut sandwiches, or whatever frozen crap that my parents buy from Costco. Dinner, I'm Asian so rice plus whatever my mom makes. And I'll snack on granola bars sometimes if I'm hungry in between meals.

>Take your water and dump in a generous ammount of dry basil and some dry garlic and let it boil a few minutes onto a sort of tea.
>Add your pasta and cook normally
>drain
>rinse
>drain completely
>on your plate
>drizzle with olive oil
>sprinkle with COARSE salt
>touch of mixed pepper
Fuck yeah

Attached: 20181202_171213.jpg (2048x1152, 956K)

Whoa, I'll have to try this.

It's especially good for ravioli and other stuffed pastas.
Also consider picking up a jar of sun dried tomatoes to toss into the pasta before drizzling with oil

Lastly, if you ever find yourself with bare leftover pasta you can reheat it without it getting all weird.
Pan fry that shit in butter till it gets brown and lightly crispy

Attached: 20181103_221238.jpg (2048x1152, 1.03M)

Thanks user!

Wish I could thank you by giving you some advice of my own, but it seems like you know what you're doing. I'll try out the ravioli. So far, it's only been spaghetti/linguine. Also, sun dried tomato sounds great. Will def. give all these a try

Almost every day I eat a sandwich with 5 pieces of salami on it and nothing else.

>ham or turkey sandwiches, less often pb&j
>chips
>ramen
>eggs and toast
>canned vegetables
>fresh fruits
>fast food

that's about it

Per day, every day, for months now.
2 bananas
1.5 apples
1.5 carrots
300 grams (dry weight) green lentils
2 slices of bread
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
175 grams of greek yogurt
1/2 chicken breast

Sometimes I add a PB&J sammich or some thing and a handful of pitted dates as a snack. I snack more during weekends.

Breakfast - chicken tendies or noodles w/ whatever meat is in the fridge

Lunch - popcorn (flavacol, google it), or just any random snack.

Dinner - chicken tendies or noodles w/ whatever meat is in the fridge.

Every meal is eaten with chopsticks and served in the same plastic coloured bowl. The only deviation from this is if mummy cooks something for dinner or picks something up from a fast food place. Been eating this for about 7 years.

Attached: 1544668529936.jpg (640x587, 25K)

>Breakfast:
Cerral/Muesli with yogurt/fruits/milk
Bread if I have
>Lunch:
Don't usually eat anything. Maybe few slices of bread.
>Dinner:
Usually some sort pasta
Chili con Carne

Normal, average foods that everyone else makes.
I can cook and bake all sorts of stuff, but since I'm lazy, I tend to stick with the easy stuff.

alright boys...here's my autismo meals
>soup...microwave in cup
>microwave meals
>protein coffee
>applesauce
>lacroix instead of water
>cheese sticks...colbyjack for the men of culture
>mcdonalds mcchicken
>taco bell shredded chicken mini quesadilla

>when it gets to be about 8:00 i will have a craving for sweets/chips
>i will then go to the store and spend great amounts of sheckles on food
>today i bought a piece of pizza, spinach pie, a chocolate bar, a rice crispy cake, dried mango, and chex mix.
>i will then take all of this home and chew it and spit it out with water
>it goes into a pot with a plastic bag covering it, as pictured here.
>i have done this 3-5 a week for the past 2 months
>my teeth are getting ruined
>its so disgusting
>roommate hates me
>why cant i be addicted to something normal

Attached: vomm.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

>pretty cool, how do u have homemade carrot juice?
A juicer my mother left me when she died. I forgot what it's called. twin blades, mesh together. I could look it up later. not the spinning jake laylane kind or w/e but it crushes the juice out

>Oatmeal with berries, almond milk, grounded tigernuts, cinnamon
>bunch of fried vegetables
>brussel sprouts, sweet potato, chicken
>salmon with spinach
>wholegrain bread with peanut butter
>wholegrain bread with avocado
>Greek yoghurt or buttermilk
>dark chocolate, chocolate milk, coffee with milk
>eggs
>apples, banana, kiwi, tangerines
>nuts, mostly walnuts and cashews
>brown rice with black beans and chicken
>sugar free soda and energy drinks
Can't think of anything else.

>soup...microwave in cup
That's not so autistic
>pic related
Autistic would be
>spaghettios...microwave in cup

My dog is pretty autistic though

Attached: 20181205_181829.jpg (2048x1152, 757K)

unhealthy but low restriction is far easier.
I started 500 calories 2 months ago out of pure self hatred. 1-2 weeks in and my appetite is virtually gone. 2 months later I'm underweight

tism plate but looks good

My OCD gets triggered when my food touches on my plate. Apparently not uncommon since I have had several people ask me where I got that plate or outright asking if they could have/buy it.

PB&J sandwich, ham and cheese sandwich and boiled eggs