>first semester of college
>take a future planning course because it should be easy
>girl sits beside me
>talks to me the whole class
>goes on her phone the entire time
>sleeps
>doesn't pay attention
>she complains to me that her grades arent good
>subtly suggest that she would do better in the class if she wasnt always on her phone during lessons
>she still uses her phone all class
>final exam is approaching
>on the last day of class I begin working on a study sheet (it is the only way I can study effectively for anything)
>she sees me making the study sheet
>3 days pass
>pic related

Attached: CC238977-24F6-4843-874F-4FA584AC653B.jpg (1242x1651, 266K)

Cont.
YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT A SELFISH PERSON I HAVE HELPED HER ALL SEMESTER. sometimes people have difficulty with certain concepts BUT THIS IS NO EXCUSE. I AM A LITERAL BRAINLET THAT BUSTS MY ASS TO GET GOOD GRADES BECAUSE IT DOES NOT COME TO ME NATURALLY. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH DIFFICUT A CONCEPT I COULD SYMPATHIZE BUT THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE LOST IS BECAUSE YOU WERE ON SNAPCHAT EVERY CLASS. if you were busy with a family emergency and were unable to study then SURE i would help you out. BUT YOU LITERALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE 30 MINUTES TO MAKE A STUDY SHEET AND YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE WEEKEND TO DO IT. HOW MUCH OF A LAZY LEECH CAN YOU BE??? I STRUGGLE TO ASK FOR HELP WITH EVEN THE MOST STRESSFUL THINGS AND YOU JUST WANT EVERYONE TO GIVE YOU FREE HANDOUTS YOU DUMB STUPID ROASTIE. HOW MUCH OF A PATHETIC VAPID GIRL DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT FEEL SHAME ABOUT HOW SLIMEY YOU ARE. YOU ARE A USER AND AS SOON AS I GROW A BACK BONE I WILL TELL YOU...that i lost my sheet...

Attached: 9F394434-C893-4E27-93B3-9EABF0A7C44E.jpg (1128x1300, 188K)

Good job OP. Stupid whores only come when they are desperate in need of any favour.

Attached: 1543133929815.jpg (249x249, 12K)

calm your tits diandra. get yourself another sheet from the prof next office hours.

and be my gf plz. hardworking brainlets are attractive af

she talks like a lazy whore. don't worry she'll be completely lost in 5 years time waiting tables saying dumb shit to customers like "i should have graduated college haha"

Post your tits diandra nobody cares about your retarded drama.

>tfw allways made copy of notes from other people because too lazy to took them myself and couldn't read my own handwriting

Attached: 1453069890842.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Fuck her. If she wanted to pass she would have payed attention, she's week willed and if she doesn't have the drive to learn how does she expect to hold a career. During finals I laughed at some the people who were struggling to get the minimum grade because they fucked around and partied everynight. I have no sympathy for people with no self motivation, let her fail

Attached: 1522722243461.jpg (200x224, 8K)

Ok cool but....

WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KID DIANDRA??!!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I BET YOURE A NIGGER TOO WITH A NAME LIKE THAT

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (1152x2048, 1.05M)

I would just give her the damn notes and not be butthurt about it. However if after that she doesn't agree to come over and watch some net flix with me or some shit (so I can give her the d) I give it to her straight ''if you dont suck my fat cock, I will not help you with shit anymore''

I dont need a new sheet. The prof was handing out the exam outline and did not print enough copies so she told me to take a picture of the document on the computer.
>tfw everyone treats me like a doormat
and the girl was absent so when she asked for the outline I just sent her the photos I had taken. I was going to tell her that I threw away my first test and decided not to finish the study sheet. Do you think that is a believable lie? I will probably earn bad karma for lying FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Your western concept of ''karma'' is idiotic however you shouldn't be such a bitch. Just be a normal person and say ''fine but you owe me a beer'' or someshit
Oh I forgot all roasties are back stabbing whores
Whatever

Pls no bully. My mom named me after Micheal Douglas' first wife because she thought the name was pretty.

Attached: 5E9CB7F5-74FD-40A4-ACD2-B959B7328DF5.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Helping her the entire semester and then becoming frustrated when she literally wants me to do all the studying for her on the final exam is back stabbing...okay user

In what ways did you help her?

It's back stabbing to not be upfront about it, like a man would. I'd say ''look bro, it's not fair that I'm doing all the work here, you owe me for this.''
Because a dude with testosterone wouldn't get butthurt about that

I gave her notes for the class everytime she skipped and would help her with writing assignments by reading them over and giving her suggestions.

Nigga just say "nah" like lmao what's she going to do, fucking shoot you over this shit?

Attached: 1525367074567.png (191x226, 71K)

Is the a girl a darkie and are you a girl?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 65K)

lol what a fucking leech either be upfront about her behaviour or just cut contact

I would not call that backstabbing but I think I see what youre saying. Im one person so obviously I wont be able to think through every possible option of handling a situation. I will be honest and tell her I dont feel comfortable becuase I feel used and I will suggest she make her own sheet.

>diandra
Holy fuck nigger names are disgusting

>I AM A LITERAL BRAINLET THAT BUSTS MY ASS TO GET GOOD GRADES
Bless your soul that you try. Many people just accept their shortcomings. I met my gf in uni and I was surprised how much work she has to put in to be on the same level as me. She spends so much time with school work. I really admire her work ethic.

You retard bro, don't give her nothing you might look less pathetic.

Thank you. Hearing this made my day. Tell your gf you love her and notice her efforts and give her a hug.

Attached: EBAA83D9-F86E-4AD5-981E-944BFC345AC5.jpg (548x725, 313K)

this lazy chick is literally me, I hated school so much, I'm supposed to be 130iq with my jew genetics but I'm no joke 90 iq

It's our 2 year anniversary tomorrow. I'm not sure what to get her. She's not very materialistic so I dunno if I should buy her something nice. I think I'm just going to buy her candy and stuff that she gave me as a care package before we started being official. Hopefully she remembers and enjoys it.

Thats so nice! May I suggest a stuffed animal? I dont know if she would be into that but I try to avoid giving people food/toiletries for gifts because eventually it will finish. Something like a stuffed animal is tangible and forever. Best of luck user (:

I'm sure she would love a stuffed animal. I gave her a cinnamaroll plushie last year.

In regards to your issue. I would just give her the notes. It doesn't hurt you at all to do it and it could really help someone. However, you could just do it this one time and not the next time.

It would be one thing if you two collaborated in class, but you are the one who put actual effort into education. It's not your responsibility to take care of a fully grown adult. Best of luck on finals user

be my gf Diandra
I can be good provider

Don't cave, stand up to her, she doesn't respect you.
"People treat you like a doormat" because you let them, Stand up for yourself, and tell her to fuck off.
>I gave her notes for the class everytime she skipped and would help her with writing assignments by reading them over and giving her suggestions.
Jesus Christ, you're a generous person, you need to stop helping her. You're messing with the natural order, the weak are supposed to get eaten.

Attached: 1544586470433.png (644x776, 19K)

>she doesnt respect you
THIS IS THE WORST PART FUCKFUCKFUCK. She catches me off guard and knows I dont have a backbone. I have given her so much help this semester. The least she can do is take the notes I GAVE HER and study herself. I will try to stand my ground thanks.

If you feel bad about lying, then just tell her how you feel. Tell her that she can't just expect to do nothing her whole life and get everything handed to her. Tell her that giving her the sheet is only going to further her problem, and that she needs to start taking responsibility. You've gotta be cruel to be kind sometimes. I always enjoyed helping people who didn't understand the concepts, things clicked easily for me in hs and university, but I could never stand people who didn't even try and just asked for answers. Those ones I didn't help.

Okay I thought of a decent response that won't make you seem like an asshole.

Tell her that she should make her own study sheet, tell her that your one is tailored to you and it won't really help her because you've left out things you find easy, and she might not find them easy. Give her an outline on how to make a study sheet, and tell her that by making it herself it will assist better I helping her remember everything she needs to know.

Hopefully this isn't lying, and it also avoids you handing more free passes to her. Good luck on your exam Diandra.

Youre right. The exam is the last time I will see her. Giving her my study sheet will just enable her. She has more than enough time to make one herself. At some point I need to stop worrying about upsetting people and making things awkward. If I explain myself to her and she gets upset then that is her problem. She needs to grow up and self reflect. Wish me good luck.

Really do try, I hate to see people like you in this situation, I was in your shoes, awhile ago.
I find it easy to pretend to be a dick to someone, until so they leave you alone. Or to just ignore someone until they leave you alone; don't acknowledge their presence, don't speak to them, don't look at them.

Do not listen to the fags in this thread telling you to give in.
I wish you luck, in your endeavors user.

Attached: 1544821164661.png (903x714, 235K)

If I used your suggestion I wouldnt be lying. Its true, I do leave out the parts that I find easy. I will try my best to be honest because she deserves to hear the truth and maybe it will help her in the long run. I dont care if she gets upset because the only time she ever talked me outside of class was to ask for help anyways...Thanks user I will study hard (:

Diandra? Why not Diana?

My mom liked Michael Douglas' first wife's name so she named me after her

>I was in your shoes awhile ago
Please elaborate. How did you learn to stick up for yourself? I just texted her back and explained that I dont have the test anymore and that I have not finsihed the study sheet yet (both true)

You should seriously be my gf
p-pls
I will love you forever

i am a 0/10 with nothing to offer you sorry

tell her u'll help her for some COOCHIE

Lmao ur name is diandra sounds like dandruff

Attached: 1542044586366.gif (332x332, 269K)

tell her to send nudes for ur notes

Guys pls im not gay

Lol opie browses truefemcels

Good luck user, your efforts will be rewarded.

Tell her that she owes you a meal, lunch, dinner, or whatever. Give it to her this time. If she doesn't get you that meal, whenever she brings something up with you just say she still owes you for the meal she never gave. That way you won't have to cut ties with her and the most is she'll call you a greedy bitch and then cut ties with you instead of the other way around. But if you aren't going to see her again then just go silent and never reply.

Welcome to uni, where everyday you deal with cunts so retarded that they can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.
>but their parents are rich tho

Michael Douglas, shit, isn't he D-FENS?

Attached: 1544502156473.png (545x592, 124K)

How do stop the overwhelming panic I didnt do anything wrong FUCKFUCKFUCK

oops forgot to attach pic related

Attached: 7F757AE4-DC2C-4E4B-AB85-5C0DD0CB056B.jpg (1242x696, 226K)

You dont owe her shit dumbass

that's not true, and I don't care what you look like, you just have to be my gf

fags really be out there named diandra

>diandra
I actually fucking cant

Attached: image.jpg (895x620, 304K)

I would help her because it requires little effort on my part and I'm pretty dumb and only got where I am because of other people helping me.

Dont worry DIANDRA, she will probably fuck the guy you like in class in exchange for notes. Then they will end up dating.

>that anxiety and paranoia over something so dumb
Its nice to know im not the only weirdo who freaks out over dumb shit. Once it took me like 2 hours to send a classmate a text about class.

Ok user... if this is what you want...

Attached: 14682845-E11F-4E73-BC6D-7D3EB160CD5D.jpg (333x500, 39K)

that's a qt pupper but you should seriously still be my gf who I can do nice things for and love forever

!!!!!!!!! i know the feel. It takes me so long to reply to texts and emails because I need a few hours to collect myself. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever outgrow these habits.

I said okay

Really? Can I talk to my gf on discord or something or are you going to break my heart?
Here's a throwaway mail to talk:
[email protected]

>hasnt responded in 5 minutes
I knew it was too good to be true FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK boys are so mean

Thank you for this image, it helps.

I didn't get your email though. I'm waiting for you to be my gf.

[email protected]

I had poor confidence, and I just couldn't bring myself to say "no" to people. I kept getting bitten in the ass by it. I just told you partly how I did it, If you make yourself seem off-putting on the outside people don't ask you to do shit for them or try to take advantage of them.
If you feign confidence often, you will eventually become more confident, its like you trick yourself into believing your own lie.
You sound also like your too concerned with how others perceive you, and how you make them feel. Even though you're angry with her, you were trying to come up with an excuse to tell her so you wouldn't upset her or look "mean".
Reading about Stoicism fixed that for me.
You need to learn not to prioritize everyone eases wants and needs before your own, or help people when what benefits them is detrimental to you.
What do you have to lose by pissing her off and coming completely clean, She already doesn't respect you, or care about you(only speaking to you when she needs help). The only thing that change is that she'll no longer view you as a tool.

Attached: 1524263094086.png (1728x2000, 743K)

STOP APOLOGISING ALL THE TIME. JUST SAY NO.

>diandra
Nice name, you fucking nerd. In all seriousness, just block her.

Attached: 48678978.gif (330x243, 436K)

doormat retard, only help people who actually try and would benefit from help. losers deserve to lose you charity wreck ruining your life for a dead weight moron
cant be stabbed in the back when you pin a note on it saying "please stab me i am weak and stupid"
what the fuck is this grammar you literal retard nigger
stoicism isnt a replacement for actual mental health. growing a spine and standing for what you want and having boundaries takes actual effort and rehabilitation of your mentally fucked dysfunctional process of thought and habits. getting an easy crutch is just displacement of your issues. only stupid people overextend themselves helping others when theyre barely functional on their own. a sane person DOESNT NEED TO PISS SOMEONE ELSE OFF WHILE GETTING THEIR OWN WAY, retard
tl;dr youre no better than the other idiot

Here's how you can easily solve all your problems:
>Send her a study sheet, but just not yours. Cut out 90% of the relevant information and just leave her with a skeleton to work off of
>tell her you lost your first test
make this bitch regret being useless but don't give her ammunition to hate you.

Attached: 564653.jpg (269x211, 8K)

NONONONONOFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSTOPITLEAVEMEALONEDIEYOULAZYLEECH

Attached: 0D5E886A-3A88-4D3B-A47D-CC1B3C71E251.jpg (1242x770, 243K)

no. she gets nothing from me. she is on her own now. i am not her caretaker. if she fails, she fails. it was never my responsibility in the first place. i dont care if she hates me because she was a shitty person anyways so i dont need her to like me.

hehe time to say no faggot.

Yeah, Its time.

Attached: 4E00FE5A-BC8F-46E2-9E66-46E2378FD595.jpg (403x392, 19K)

Good job user!
Don't lose your sleep over this. Don't you EVER let yourself be treated this way.

why not just send it to her? what do you have to lose? if she's really stupid and lazy as you say its not gonna help her much anyways lmao

Its called being a doormat. op said she helped her throughout the year. its time for op to stop, not only is it harmful for her friend, but also you're taken for granted

>diandra

Attached: ZKCXVpE.jpg (1220x918, 206K)

Diandra is a really pretty name.
I wish I had a friend named Diandra.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x318, 938K)

Thank you. I think I will block her and sit somewhere else during the exam. I will just pretend nothing happened. I have a gross feelings as if I have wronged her but the truth is she has been taking advantage of me and I need to stop feeling bad about sticking up for myself.

ok diarrhea i'm just trying to help you not burn any more bridges then you need to but if that's the course of action you feel is more appropriate then who am i to stop you

Whats the deal with my name???

Nothing user. It just makes some of us unsure if you are a mang or a roast beef.

Thank you. We can be friends user (:

Dee, you bitch.

Attached: images (84).jpg (650x393, 37K)

JUST
SAY
NO

STOP AVOIDING THE ISSUE

I've been there user. Keep being friends with her, but don't help her with petty requests and favors. If she gets mad and leaves you, all the better. Keep these toxic people out of your life.

MY LUNGS I LET OUT SUCH AN UGLY LAUGHSKSKSKSKSK

I AM GOING TO BLOCK HER IT IS BASICALLY THE SAME THING. IF SHE INTENDS ON WAITING AROUND ALL WEEKEND FOR MY NOTES SHE CAN GET FUCKED WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?

Attached: 182AD5A9-E6D8-45A3-85E8-7C10877975D5.jpg (731x620, 437K)

Edit the study sheet so is wrong or confusing, edit the exam, offer to help in exchange of sex... ???? Profit!

It wouldn't hurt you to send her the study sheet.

I said im not a lesbian, user. Im not going to extort her lol

Are you diandra N? Former actress?
I used to be friends with a girl named Diandra very uncommon name

Yes, I agree except I never had any intention of keeping her as a friend. I just didnt want to cause tension but its been 16 hours. Anons have shown me the light I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID SHALLOW BITCH ANYMORE SHE HAS NO IMPACT ON MY LIFE IN FACT I WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT HER.

Just looked her up. She is very pretty 0: but no sorry ):