Are you a roomlet?

Are you a roomlet?

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-153610~2.png (1080x1292, 1.01M)

there is technically nothing wrong with that room
t. fembot

other than the color scheme(which if i cared enough to change) and the cord management + monitor choice, there really isn't anything wrong. DUMB FUCKING CUNT WANTS TO PUT PILLOWS AND SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE. All they do is horde shit and make it harder to clean things, then complain when their menial chores are so demanding. WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH SHIT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO INDIVIDUALLY HAVE TO DUST OFF 400 NICK NACKS. That or they're just animals and have a torrent of clothing piled up as high as your knees.

i sleep on a matress on the floor. the only furniture i have is my desk with my pc, and an office chair. my clothes are in moving boxes. it's not that bad to be honest. sometimes i wish for some kind of couch though.

That is pretty perfect aside from the cables, I wished my room looked like that desu. I simply have far too much books, devices and whatnot around.
It is annoying.

Why the fuck would I purchase and keep furniture that I'm not going to use? 99% most stuff would just collect dust.

Cable management is for gays.

Minamilist is good though you jealous chicken head. Its aesthetic. Why females dont like it I will never understand.

shit that nigga has a chair?

What is this bitch's problem exactly?

You know the rules dumb cunt.

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (1338x275, 458K)

>sold couch to my coworker
>drive it over to his place
>his walls are bare
>his only furniture is a stand for a tv, a plain wooden table and one chair set up in the middle of his living room (looks almost exactly like OP's pic), and two mattresses on top of each other in his bedroom (no bed frame or anything)
>Magic the Gathering cards ALL OVER THE PLACE
>the couch i sold him was pretty much his first piece of furniture
>he had been living on his own for 10 years

I'm just saying a little bit of decoration goes a long way, even if it's just old movie posters or something, leaving your living space bare like that is depressing to walk into

Attached: 1543991594514.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

>leaving your living space bare like that is depressing to walk into
Maybe for you

Reminder to prioritise entertainment first and appearance second.
No point fulling your apartment with useless shit if you never have visitors, don't want visitors, or can't afford it.

>tfw let me oneitis move into my apartment
>she got kicked out by her bf and needed a place, I know i was being a cuck but whatever, paid rent
>had 2 bedrooms
>one was completely empty
>had no TV, a sofa, a couple of small desk drawers in my main room and a beanbag and small bookshelf
>in bedroom had bed, a couple of small cabinets, and a wardrobe for my small selection of clothes
>bathroom had nothing apart from basics like shampoo, toothpaste etc
>cleaning took maybe 1-2 hours a week tops
>oneitis moves in
>starts filling the entire apartment with fucking rubbish
>at one point counted
>had 3 sofas, a huge bookshelf that was mostly empty as I read ebooks, pillows on everything, little fucking figurine everywhere, her bedroom was fucking filthy with clothes all over the floor and wires and feminine produces scattered all over the floor, fucking fruit flies in there also, bin had used condoms because she fucked men in the room, wooden figurines of Hippos in every room, for some reason she fucking obsessed with the Hippo, little figurines we had were probably 60% hippo, pillowcases with Hippos on them, she often wore Hippo themed jumpers, one time I walked in on her fucking a chad and she was putting red tape over all lips but his 4 canines so he would look more like a hippo as he ate her pussy (she explained this when i asked her)
>worst part was the FUCKING metal signs
>had these stupid little metal signs with dumb little mum slogans on every wall like 'time for tea' and '2 big girls live here'
>some of them she had custom made
>she also had little wood signs that she hand painted
>always making jokes about me
>for example I had some issues with urination where I peed some blood for a few weeks
>she made a little metal sign that said 'Residents! A Peehole nibbling mouse is in the house! If it bites and you pee blood, keep peeing until it turns cheese coloured and the mouse will run! then FLUSH!'

when she left she fucking left most it behind. reee.

Attached: 5678.jpg (550x550, 59K)

The only thing this room needs is a coffee table so you can set down drinks/food/controllers. Other than that there is nothing wrong with it.

Actual women, unlike (You), are attracted to accomplishment. That apartment is both the cheapest you could get and has no furniture nor decor, adding to a lack of accomplished looking living space. A woman wants to feel like she could settle down if she gets impregnated by her potential lover so they generally don't fuck losers. They instinctively want winner babies of whom get taken care of by the husband that they were good enough to also win.

A man just chills in contrast as they are the more practical sex. Then again for a woman to take such advantage that's practical too, on an instinctive level that is outdated.

At least that cured your autistic infatuation with her.

This probably what my first apartment would looks like, seems comfy id just add a matress because i like laying down for a bit sometimes and a shelf for my lil toys and suff

Attached: 1542247645918.jpg (640x540, 119K)

I cringed so hard at both of you

My place has a lot more trash everywhere. I don't have piss bottles and shit, but a lot of dirty clothing/old mail/things I haven't found a place for in the last 6 months since moving in are strewn about. I have pictures I haven't hung up yet.
It's a way more comfy than the op pic though. I have furniture. An island and some stools near the kitchen, with a sofa in front of them facing the tv. I also have my desk in the main room. I do have a real bed in my bedroom as well.

This is one of those things that I just don't understand

What the fuck is missing other than another table?

>t. f-

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are far more important things in life than decorating your house with some shitty furniture.

women live their entire lives worrying about what the herd thinks and being trendy, getting into debt filling their bottomless pit of consuming and buying shit they don't need.

Unironically that room is kill yourself tier. There's no aesthetic to it, which is the only reason to be alive or make money or do anything.

Just get it to a level where you can relax in the room and you're fine.

Attached: room.jpg (825x516, 64K)

How is that not comfy?
What do I need? Another chair?
Who's that for?

This is why you don't have a gf or friends.

If you live with women long enough you eventually turn a misogynist and want nothing to do with them. Welcome to the club, pal.

No one, he's just an onionboy

>enclosed walls
>door
>table
>chair
>light source
Suitable housing, checks out

Attached: Valid_House_Door.png (208x176, 17K)

Women are known for living in apartments like this, especially "sex workers". They slap "live laugh love" on the wall and throw a mattress on the floor and call it a day.

Why do they need to come to my apartment?

>aesthetic
Despite other rumors the board for your kind is lgtb, fruitcake.

If you dont plan to host or invite people over then there is nothing wrong with only having a bed and small desk

The pic you posted is more along the lines of a home when I only need a bachelor pad at this point in my life

Wasting money on useless furniture that doesnt get used is not a priority for me.

Also, women dont care about anything if you are handsome

OP room is overfurnished imo. Fuck paying $2000 for a couch

Attached: PrJbQOs.jpg (1024x721, 183K)

my apartment was similar, i just had a coffee table and desk along with my chair

my landlord fucking loved me because i was such a low maintenance tenant, she even tried to get me to stay when i wanted to move back home

Why are women such rabid consumers?
>"Reee! You DIDN'T buy furniture! YOU MUST BUY FURNITURE! NO FURNITURE BAD!"

Looks comfy as fuck. No clutter, nice and clean. And all that you need.

>muh aesthetic
If a room is all it takes to be a deal breaker then they werent worth being a friend then.

>There's no aesthetic to it, which is the only reason to be alive or make money or do anything.
You sound like Edward Norton at the beginning of Fight Club

Attached: fight.jpg (500x312, 20K)

It's the way they're naturally wired. Consume to feed baby growth. Nothing else matters.
Men are built to do more. To build, to destroy, to sow and reap and so on.

Just say you're incels jesus christ

My grandpa has 9 figures in the bank and lives in an empty apartment. Gonna go with you're fucking retarded.

>add a nice big coffee table, put a vase with some nice flowers on there
>put a nice Dypsis palm in the corner of the room
>put a small bookshelf with some books and maybe an amonite
fossil in there and a small plant on top.
>put in an old sofa, opposite to the tv
there, fixed the room, made it look way better just by adding a few plants and 3 pieces of furniture.

How can you fuckers have JUST a chair? Not even a sofa do you not want to sprawl out or anythng? I get having a small bedroom where it's just a bed or something (though I still like variety with a chair in there too) but one lame ass solitary chair pointing directly at your screen being analogous to how you spend all your time, being cramped up alone watching shit on TV or whatever. Shit is depressing

try moving 6 times in two years and let me know what you have or really need

All of that shit is unnecessary though

I thought normies were into all that minimalism shit and tiny houses. Also what a stupid cunt

my room is in a house but looks like a an unfurnished uni dorm
>want to decorate it to better suit my taste and be comfy
I'd decorate/furnish it if I could but no job or money - one day I'm going to live the comfy decor life.

>t.fembot ogogog

Attached: fag.jpg (500x750, 59K)

Well exclude yourself from this then faggot, don't moan to me about it

Sectional couches are where it's at, maximum comfy

Attached: 1441043921151.jpg (1400x823, 220K)

hairy assholes are repulsive

Replace the TV with a Desktop or laptop and have a mattress somewhere

Sprawl out in bed.

minimalism is good, but there's a difference between minimalism and "my room looks so bad it looks like i can't afford furniture"

they still trick female minds into thinking that you are interesting and i would not rip on plants as being unnecessary though as they do tend to filter air, making your appartement smell nicer.

Watch Roger Scruton's documentaries.

Hold on this is kind of funny. My living room is just like that, I will post it once out of the tub.

based roastie proving once again pc = master race

Attached: 1506230948756.jpg (747x756, 137K)

Nice job with the soulless, postmodern design.

Why can't straight men into interior design?

Disgusting.

The tv is too low compared to the chair.

Wrong
He doesn't need a tv

>posting from the tub
Don't know why this makes me laugh

I just added the second tv yesterday actually. and the chair

Attached: 20181214_151528[1].jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

the fuck get a desk you dum dum

>lonely as fuck
It screams "I never get visitors and I don't expect any in the foreseeable
future"

Other than that the lack of some form of table to set your sack of cheetos and jug of mountain dew on

Honestly as long as it's clean and you've got somewhere to sleep and prepare food safely I don't know why you even need furniture

Attached: AC8BB44E-8422-4F60-94A2-744BACFD9F7D.jpg (1200x675, 248K)

men can be happy with nothing
women can't understand this

Attached: 1544240901173.jpg (900x900, 61K)

what are you, the god of how clean an apartment needs to be? fuck off

Minimalists forget important details !

Not my design, just an example of something very basic.

My rooms have always been minimalist as I practice what I like to call comfy-core. Unless it directly impacts comfiness I don't use it. Moon chairs, plants, TV at the right height. Everything else is ancillary unless its aesthetically pleasing.

Nah, I've just learned to take it out on them by having progressively more degrading sex with them. Ironically the two women I've done that with both became more interested in me as it got worse. Really activates the almonds.

I have a pc on a desk, chair, closet and two cardboard boxes for random stuff in a 2.5x3.5 room.
I'm fine with it.

>>worst part was the FUCKING metal signs
>>had these stupid little metal signs with dumb little mum slogans on every wall like 'time for tea' and '2 big girls live here'
>>some of them she had custom made
>>she also had little wood signs that she hand painted

god i cant fucking stand these, i don't understand why middle aged mom's and basic girls are obsession with them

Can I get another pic of your cat? He seems nice

caty cat cat

Attached: cat.jpg (2560x1440, 984K)

Honestly basic as fuck lol. Looks like my mums house. She also thinks picking two colours (grey and white) and using them for everything makes her a fucking interior designer.

People here probably find my place messy and disgusting, lots of you like to pretend you have standards but it's clean and I genuinely like a bit of clutter.

Thank you user he seems well cared for and comfy.

That looks really comfy desu. I hate having too much stuff because it clutters the room

Attached: 1544528116942.png (490x401, 213K)

>still live at home
I wish I had a shitty apartment closer to work, I'd be in between OP and some of the more frivolous setups like Maybe some art/posters on the walls too

>culturally/socially women expect men to make more than them, because that's what their mom, old movies, and the huffington post tells them is reality
>In real life they keep running into men less educated than them, who have the same or lower income than them
>they get confused/upset about so many men being poor, leading to endless tweets joking about dudes having shit apartments/cars/jobs and how they only want a man who makes six figures

It's such a bizarre thing to watch play out in real life. It's very similar to women in the US expecting a man 6'0" or over when the average man in the country is 5'9", or men in the US expecting a woman to not be fat when 80% of the women in the US are fat.

R8 my living room

Oreos

Attached: 20181104_210858.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

What is the purpose of the couch near the blinds? It seems to be hindering access from it. What is the purpose of the cone shaped in the table? Lamp for what?

plain as fuck but otherwise not too bad

Pretending that you read.

Yeah vut they are a fucking pain to keep smooth, any tips?

Fvck, my bad

I don't agree with a lot of this just based on statistics. Yeah, women on average have more education, but there's way more guys with low level jobs which are considered manual labor and to be shit, but a lot of them on average still get paid decently, maybe it's not 100k+ unless you're doing isolated welding or oil jobs. The wage gap is still a myth because they make retarded career decisions, they're also easily manipulated so they're more willing to do more work for less pay. Some how women still manage to spend something like 80% of the money that's spent in the market place. Women also make up around 70% of all student loan debt, which means they're on average more poor.
Guys make smarter decisions and often live very minimally. She's criticizing his life style, not his poverty level. Women are still vain, abusive, hedonistic pieces of mindless trash though.

I just sit and sleep on the floor now. No cushions or mattress. No TV either

Thanks here is the view looking from the tv to the sofa

Attached: 20181023_203245.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

Well that's good. Make sure to use a no nail hook, nails in the wall are so trashy.

How do people live in these plain places, it doesn't seem fit for human life.

Mines pretty basic and I'm not a tidy person but it does me. I want to get a smaller chesterfield sofa, a rug and put some wallpaper up, but I have very specific ones I want and have been too short of cash this year.

Yes I do match my cushions to the dogs

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Fight going on rn

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.12M)

Badly need to declutter the bookshelf and get pictures and the mirror hung

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.24M)