What are your experiences in bars/nightclubs?

What are your experiences in bars/nightclubs?

Attached: 1497377149327.jpg (576x768, 52K)

I hate bars. All three of these women forced me to fuck them anal

They are fun, I wont lie. It's better if you go with friends and snort a little bit of coke when you are on party mode.

Attached: Party.gif (500x488, 604K)

I feel horrible in those places. I'm better off smoking in an empty park

>All three of these women forced me to fuck them anal

story?

I second on libe part, but without that closing to 30 it doesn't feel worth my time.

>closing to 30 it doesn't feel worth my time
There are also places for 30 year olds. I went a couple times (about 4) to this popular nightclub in my city throughout the years, the last time I went there, I realize I was one of the older guys there. So went to a new one but there, I was amongst the young ones, pretty funny.

Hey just wanted to let you know that you might want to check out Facebook or instagram
We even have a board called soc if you like the chan imageboard format
You might find you fit in better and have more in common with the people there

Whenever girls approach me I always pretend to be more drunk than I am, I don't know how to react to their advances so I just play off my spaghetti as drunkenness
I nearly panicked when a girl held my hand, I was so scared
I've only just started going to these places, usually bars, my roommate was basically Chad who helped me go without feeling like an alien

Attached: 1535475349679.png (1154x860, 17K)

r9k has no topic you basement dweller dummy!

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (1979x2691, 1.64M)

>What are your experiences in bars/nightclubs?
go every few weeks with mates, it's pretty fun since you get to talk to new people, I'm probably a 5/10 but I've had girls hit on me several times, I usually just make an excuse and walk off

Too fucking loud and crowded. Also got kicked out last time I went which wasn't fun

bars kinda suck. bad service and drunk tourists/normies. I like smaller pubs where I can drink and play cards with my friends but hip loud bars are pretty much the death of me.
I like clubs a lot though. Mainly the underground ones with robot music. I always have a good time and stay til close. I hate girls who try to hit on me when I'm just there to groove though. Seriously think I want to go home with you at 2 when the party isn't even started yet? BEGONE

I prefer the seedy, depressing and smoky type of bar.

yeah? you wanna say that to my face, fucker, not online? then you'll have no teeth. faggot.

Wow, I should really give those a try then. I thought people didn't approach strangers in these places (except for horny men).

it's not always approaching you but if you smoke pretty much everytime you go to the smokers area a girl will mostly likely strike up conversation with you

Everytime I get way to drunk/high and end up getting taken home by a milf. Which may sound great but in this day and age I fear the #metoo

Well, I don't expect to be a chick magnet or even to be approached at all, but just knowing it's acceptable in these places (plus people being drunk) is a nice incentive to use them as social practice.
No wonder normie teenagers love partying.

Fun as long as I'm wasted but as soon as I start sobering up I realize how fucking degenerate everyone their is asking including myself

well sometimes its good to just drink and dance and forget about everything for a couple of hours than go home

#metoo only happens to people who matter, you could end up with a rape allegation if they're drunk, out of your league or have a boyfriend

They are also drunk and I have money.

How can I into dancing? I feel like a fucking retard every time I try so I don't try anymore. I got laughed at a couple times.

The closest I get is at metal shows where I sorta headbang but I'm self conscious about it.

Careful user, you'll trip on your piss bottles.

Same question. How do I not look like a tool when dancing?
Should I just stick to basic moves?

its great if you good looking, its like tinder on steroids, you don't even have to bother talking basically, just show up and your looks will do the job for you, can hit on a lot of hot girls in short succession so you can easily get laid or new friends what not. also in the club are usually a bunch of average to ugly dudes just spending money, and when you have girls on you you feel so much better than them, especially when they stare at you while standing holding their drink on the side.
definitely not fun for the average robot.

I've been to a bunch of them, never had anything good come out of it

I've never been to one and I can't imagine it would be a good idea if you're not 8/10 and socially gifted.

I'd probably just leave alone feeling depressed and useless

Why do so many uggos that talk like children go to these every weekend then? Literally 2/10 trailer trash love partying.

Generally unpleasant, I really don't like the atmosphere. Load music, overcrowded (like being in India touching shoulder to shoulder) and the toilets are overflowing with piss. Even when I got female interest I couldn't do anything as my anxiety was through the roof, I just sperged out.

Attached: one-pint-of-feels-please.jpg (2048x1241, 901K)

How can you tell when a girl is into you at the club?

Bars > Nightclubs.

Can some lurking Chad/Brad pls explain in a mechanical way the proper protocols I am supposed to follow after a girl approaches me in a club if I want to get laid?

Attached: 1483349054879.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

she'd be looking and waiting for you to approach, you have to be 9.5/10 or above for hot girls to approach you, but if you like an 8 you could approach her with ease, you could say anything you want and shed probably go with you, whether its 'lets get a drink' or 'you wanna hit the floor'.
that being said if you don't know how to tell you probably aren't that great looking because you learn pretty quickly once you start hitting the club scene its not unlike outside when a girl shows interest. good luck user. if you don't get laid more often than not the club is probably not for you, its expensive, loud, makes you reek of cigs, the only reason i put up with that shit is for easy pussy and self validation.

to be honest if a girl approaches you first, its basically in the bag already you could do whatever you want, but if you really need some kind of instructions, you can consider getting a drink with her first and then go dance, maybe you grind her back and then turn her around to make out, after you both wanna take a break you can tell her you wanna bring her home for the night. try not to bring her home so she cant know where you live tho.

Go dance with her, or grab a drink with her first.
what this user said.

I've seen some of the people you mention, they are loud and obnoxious, and always trying to hit on the hottest girls, which never works because they always go with Chad.
Sometimes they even confront Chad about it and get their asses beaten outside of the bar, it can be quite hilarious

Never been to the club before. Don't get laid now because I have no social life, but I'd probably be 6/10 in attractiveness. Pretty good fitness and strong jawline, but kind of young looking and only 5'9. Was thinking about going alone to a club and trying to get laid. Do I have any chance?

never been to a nightclub. bars are just annoying drunk people

eh you could probably get lucky once in a while but i don't think thats worth. 6/10 doesn't quite cut it obviously i dont know how modest you're being, even if you a 7 you a bit short for club life, you'd end up seeing shoulders and chests waddling around the club at your eye level. in my experience the club wouldn't be that great for you, however it won't hurt to try and find out for yourself.

That's the point. You can sperg out and no one notices.

>helped me go without feeling like an alien
Xir, care to share some of that wisdome, from the beginning? These humans and their rituals are.. beyond my comprehension.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

I've been to a club once. It was cool, I hated it.

Attached: 1544493562067.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Eat and drinking at the bar alone on. Every other week I get talk to a couple or other guy about the game on tv, work, and random friend gossip.

Been forcing myself to go out every Friday and/or Saturday for the past 2 months. Not much, but it's much cheaper than going to a hockey game alone I guess (I did that too).

Attached: 1528775640492.jpg (1500x1500, 1.49M)

Drinking with a few friends and talking to them or drinking alone. Never had anything more than that happen.

I hate nightclubs. Waste of fucking money. Bars are better cuz at least they might be serving decent drinks.

>walk into good, classy bar
>filled with classy semi-rich people
>successfully bullshit my way onto their good side
>at the last minute, literally as we're both paying, make a joke about the used car dealer sitting next to me, thinking we'd joked about enough for him to take it
>he takes offence, yells at me and storms out; the gold digger women to my left who had been trying to nab him shut up and no one says anything to me form then on
>slip out
Was I in the wrong? Was I being an autist and misreading things, or is he just thin skinned about his notoriously scummy line of work?

i know this probably isn't a problem for most robots, but going out too much is bad for you, health issues aside, i know so many people that HAVE to go out on weekends and drink and hit up lounges clubs bars and just always trying to find out where the parties are at, it leaves them with no time to self improve and theyre just tired on sunday waiting to work on monday, and year after year they aren't doing much better for themselves and its not like their enjoying it so much, they just dont want to be left out and feel empty, because they've become empty people that only feel alive when partying. don't become like that. i only escaped that trap because of settling down and work relocation, if i still lived downtown and was single i'd probably be doing the same shit every week.

God that ass is so fucking smooth and perfect